Username Post: Delete/completed 2012 Birthday Card Swap        (Topic#1565277)
Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to Drayia

Pam, I'm glad you liked the tags but I can't take credit for making them. They are from Prima.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Drayia

Happy Birthday Tonya TJcraftywitch

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to pjangel

Cards receive and opened today
Tracy F - Wonderful card made me miss the ocean, LOVE those tags with the stitching
Sunnyrc - Such bright colours on the card, stamps and ribbon
ValandTim - love that hand drawn bee, thanks for the frames
Huskarfan - Love the cupcake, stacked flowers are the best and humming birds too. I collect humming birds.
Moonpuff - Your cards are always great, such a cute squirel, Thanks for the 3D stickers.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to Drayia

Happy Birthday Drayia.

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to armygirl

Happy Belated Birthday Shana!
Hope you had great day!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Tracy F

Received cards from
TracyF - LOVE those brads
pjangel - Love the stamp you used and the bright colours. Thanks for the Butterflies

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to Drayia

I received a card today, from Shana (Drayia). Thanks you for the card, and the goodies inside it too!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to moonpuff

Shana yours is going out on Monday, I am heading down there now to make an awesome card, since it is going to be late..

If there is any other May cards I will get them mailed out as well.

SamScrap
Veteran
SamScrap
In response to TJCraftyWitch

JCI

Where does the time go??? Sorry I let this month slip by!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to SamScrap

Morning ladies..sun is shining and I am working...

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to pjangel

Good morning everyone...I haven't sent out my May cards yet...

Been busy getting basement ready, dd coming home for a few months while her condo is being built..

Also that concept about cleaning up as you go what is that..I always have a mess after i am done scrapping...

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to debbie*b

jci

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Tracy F

I hope Lori got my card

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to pjangel

Hi Pam /Pjangel, I did get your card.It was beautiful & I loved the embellies you sent with it. I am gonna post a list & pic of all the cards I have recieved .I didn't see my name on your list of cards. I sent your b-day card in April. Please let me know if you haven't recieved it & I will gladly send you another one. Oh, I am so excited to have the "Secret Pal " I have this month. Thanks again for the card & goodies !

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to lori1963

jci - still worried that no one received my cards
happy birthday Shana - i think i might be making a trip to leithbridge this summer

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to leokc34

• leokc34 Said:
jci - still worried that no one received my cards
happy birthday Shana - i think i might be making a trip to leithbridge this summer

That would be wonderful, we will have to get together. Do you have family here?

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to lori1963

• lori1963 Said:
Hi Pam /Pjangel, I did get your card.It was beautiful & I loved the embellies you sent with it. I am gonna post a list & pic of all the cards I have recieved .I didn't see my name on your list of cards. I sent your b-day card in April. Please let me know if you haven't recieved it & I will gladly send you another one. Oh, I am so excited to have the "Secret Pal " I have this month. Thanks again for the card & goodies !

OH do tell is it someone in this swap too?? LOL there are a couple of us in both swaps. HINT HINT LOL

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Drayia

leokc34 pjangel, Lori1963 and myself are waiting on your cards. Everyone else up until April has received them. Unless I missed a post somewere.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Drayia

Good afternoon ladies....it started out nice outside but suppose to rain...I need to make some cards soon but my daughter stole all my markers. See went to pinterest.com and found some things she wanted to make as gifts for Christmas. I need to sneak over to her house and grab my stuff back from her lol

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to pjangel

Shana, yours is officially on its way to you as of this early morning, I found an envie big enough for our cards, I had ran out...lol. I put an extra goodie in there for you having to wait, and of course your the hostess...lol.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics