Username Post: Delete/completed 2012 Birthday Card Swap        (Topic#1565277)
linskin
Expert
linskin
In response to Sassie

just checking in still interested in the bday card list

linskin
Expert
linskin
In response to huskerfan

my prayers are with you.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Sassie

Will be reopening for 2013 in about a month or 2, Sassie.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Drayia

UGH all my cards are done and ready to mail, CTMH thing has kept me sooo busy and I have a trade show on the 26 so been busy making cards galore for it. Hopeing to get some customers/crafters who not only want to order the product but would like to learn some new techniques. Will open the 2013 in Novemeber so keep watch. I will post it here as always. Thank you all for your patience with me, and the tracking system I used this year worked great. No flakers as well which I am so glad for.

ValandTim
Expert
ValandTim
In response to Drayia

I'm thrilled that we didn't have any flakers! The first year I did this a ton of people quit. This is soooo much better. I'm looking forward to next year.

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to ValandTim

Morning!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to Tracy F

Just sent out my Oct. cards!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to ValandTim

• ValandTim Said:
I'm thrilled that we didn't have any flakers! The first year I did this a ton of people quit. This is soooo much better. I'm looking forward to next year.

This is my first year doing this swap. But I have really enjoyed it. I to am looking forward to next year! So funny you say that because I was thinking about that today. I have made myself a promise to do much better at this swap thing next year!!!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to huskerfan

• huskerfan Said:
Hi ladies
My October cards are postal.I may not be around for a few weeks. I found out that I have uterine cancer and will be having a hysterectomy on monday so if you don't hear from me for a few weeks that's why.Can I ask for you to keep me in your prayers? Thank you, Patty

Patty are you back with us yet? I hope all is well with you. Just thinking about you.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to tcletoaddison

Drayia can we get Nov and Dec ?

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Will send out the last addresses after this weekend. Have to hookup my other computer to do it as I got a new computer about 2 weeks ago and all my old files are still on it Just a little busy this weekend as it is Canadian's Thanksgiving weekend.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to Drayia

No rush enjoy your holiday!!! Eat lots take a nap then eat more is how we usually do it here. Just have a lazy weekend and enjoy the family.

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-05-12 08:21 PM

I'm sorry girls... I'm so late... but all my cards will be POSTAL tomorrow!!!! I'll be ALL caught up!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-05-12 08:22 PM
In response to 888

I'm going to take a picture of all my BEAUTIFUL birthday cards and post a picture... I just love them all girls!!! And THANK YOU all for the goodies... I had NO idea that everyone was sending stuff to everyone.... I feel bad cause I hadn't been... But I promise to be better from here on out!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-05-12 09:22 PM
In response to 888

Again... Thank you SOOOOOOOOOO much.... I love everything!!!!!

Birthday Card Swap 2012 By Nikilynn

ValandTim
Expert
ValandTim
In response to 888

I love seeing all those cards together!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to ValandTim

Ladies, I do apologize for not sending out cards since July....but guess what 6 cards are going out today....only 3 more to get out and all caught up....yeah ....if I missed anyone prior to July PM me ASAP...so I can take care of you...

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to pjangel

Nikilyn I sent your card out yesterday as well as Oct. cards. Sorry it was late I thought I sent all Sept cards out but missed one. Anyway you should have it real soon.

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F

jci

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to Tracy F

Ladies I sat here this morning at 4:00am looking through the cards I had received needing some inspirtation and it just came to me. Thank you so much! I keep the cards in a box you see I never received cards before from anyone other than my husband. So these cards are pretty special to me. You see ladies the work you do is not in vane.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics