Username Post: 1977 Wedding Pictures How do I        (Topic#1565309)
scrappiepammie
Guru
scrappiepammie

My 1977 Wedding Pictures are ruining in the album that they came in. So, my daughter is wanting me to scrapbook some of them.
My Question is what paper will look good with 1977 wedding pictures that look kind of yellowish, you know how the 70 and 80 pictures look. Please someone help me. I have looked everywhere and can't find any paper that will look good with these pictures.

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to scrappiepammie

Without seeing them, it's hard for me to say. What are the colors in the photos?
Would neutrals work, or do you want colors?

Edited by Here Kitty on 10-08-11 01:54 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

vanessa.S
Resident
vanessa.S
In response to Here Kitty

I think any papers will work,maybe you can distress the papers a bit and ink them with browns to make them look older.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam

About about Basic Grey's Porcelain collection?
Products Referenced in This Post:

chile_chicken
Guru
chile_chicken
In response to Luvmyfam

The new Fabscraps Heritage collection might be nice as it is lots of floral, cream and pink.

How do I link scrapbook.com products to a post? I know where they are on the site but can't figure out how to put a picture in like Luvmyfam did.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to chile_chicken

• chile_chicken Said:
The new Fabscraps Heritage collection might be nice as it is lots of floral, cream and pink.

How do I link scrapbook.com products to a post? I know where they are on the site but can't figure out how to put a picture in like Luvmyfam did.

You can edit it your post, and then look for the "click her to search and select products" button below the text box. You can also bring p the "click" box by hitting "reply" to someone else's post.

scrappiepammie
Guru
scrappiepammie

• chile_chicken Said:

Sorry, I don't know how to do that.

scrappiepammie
Guru
scrappiepammie

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I am thinking about LeRomantique Collection~Graphic 45, but, I can't find the whole pack of paper. It is only sold by the sheets on here. I figured it up and it would cost me over $50.00 just for the paper.
Thanks again for answering my post

lisa_ohio
Tenant
lisa_ohio

Best of luck on finding the solution to your problem. Anything romantic looking would work I'm sure.

veejer
veejer 
Resident
veejer
In response to lisa_ohio

I removed my baby pics from an album from the 70's a few years ago. I just scanned them (some are pretty bad because there had been soda spilled onto the album at some point), and I just used photo corners to place them on black cardstock. I didn't scrap them because I didn't want to permanently adhere them to anything.

So it really depends if you just want to preserve them or to scrap them.

chile_chicken
Guru
chile_chicken

Here are the products I was thinking of. Thanks for telling me how to do this!

patchouli2000
Expert
patchouli2000

I think most Basic Grey papers would work well-not just because of the colors, but because the prints are timeless. Distress ink will make everything look more uniform.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics