Page 1 of 12 
Username Post: STAMPED IMAGE #11 -OFFICIALLY POSTAL TODAY        (Topic#1565477)
ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

This is a great way to expand your stamp collection without actually having to buy more stamps. This swap will be limited to the first 15 people to sign up.

Due Date: In my hands by DECEMBER 15TH.
Who can join?
Flakers need not apply! If you have flaked on a swap with anyone before - don't bother signing up. If I don't know about you flaking, someone else will surely let me know.

Life happens and things come up that might get in the way. The key is communication. It only takes a few seconds to post “just checking in” or “jci”. Don’t leave me or your group members hanging and wondering when/if you will be fulfilling your obligation. This is frustrating and not fair to others. Be considerate. If you can’t get online at least once a week for a simple checkin - don’t sign up. If you can’t get your items to me (in my hands – not dropped in the mail – in my hands!) by the due date – don’t sign up. FLAKERS NEED NOT APPLY! If you have flaked on one of my swaps before – don’t bother signing up.

You must post:
• at least once a week (check in),
• when you are postal , and
• when you receive your returned items

Details: Each person to sign up will pick their favorite 2 stamps and imprint them in black on white cardstock. Cut into a square/rectangle to fit the image. Stamped images need to be at least 1”x1”. Image should be able to stand as an alone image. Send in 15 of each image. So you will send in 32 images in total and receive back 30 different stamped images. Please choose quality images to send. Pick images that you would use on your cards! Please let me know as soon as you decide a description of your two stamps and the manufacturer of the stamp. This will help keep a variety of images. It will also provide participants with the stamp information after they receive the images.

Mailing: Place all stamped images inside a Ziploc bag which will go inside your mailing envelope. Please send a return address label and as much postage as it took to send to me plus two extra postage stamps. Also, if you are reusing an envelope, please be sure it is in good enough shape for the return trip to you. I would recommend sending in a bubble envelope to protect your images from getting bent or damaged.

A note from the last swap - most of the images were stamped on a 4x6 pieces of cardstock. Please mail in an envelope large enough to accomodate larger pieces for the return trip to you. PM me for address when ready to mail.
For my Canadian swappers, I have learned that it's hard for you to buy US stamps in Canada for the return trip. If you are able to get stamps, that is fine but if not I do accept PayPal. What I will do is send you a PM with the postage amount and once the money has been sent through PayPal I will mail your package back.

------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- -------------------------

DUE TO COPYRIGHT LAWS THE FOLLOWING STAMPS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE SWAPPED:

STAMPIN UP
OUR DAILY BREAD DESIGNS
UNITY, inc
I Brake for Stamps/Embossing stamps, inc.

ANY DIGITAL IMAGE YOU BOUGHT

THESE ARE ALLOWED TO BE USED.. MORE WILL BE ADDED AS WE HERE FROM THE COMPANIES THAT WE EMAILED.

CTMH
HAMPTON ARTS
JUST RITE
BASIC GREY
PAPER INSPIRATIONS
OUTLINES RUBBER STAMP COLLECTIONS
EK SUCCESS
STAMPERS ANONYMOUS
IMPRESSION OBSESSION
STAMPENDOUS
FISKARS
DARK ROOM DOOR

- received by me
received by you

RAK Small gift to first 3 peeps to send in stamps.

1. Moonpuff 10/17/11 woot woot
2. Morninggloryscrapper 10/27 woot woot
3. Cutencrafty 10/27 woot woot

My addy:

Kim LoCurto
24 Kathleen Crescent
Coram, NY 11727

YOU MUST SEND IN 2 DIFFERENT STAMPS

IMAGE GROUP

1. Cutencrafty 10/27
2. 6ta 12/23
3. Squirmys Mom 11/5
4. Moonpuff 10/17
5. DisneyLisa dragonfly from the Stampendous set Flutterfly friends. 12/12
6. Latarris 12/8
7. ScrapAngel4 12/15
8. Phonechi29 12
9. Zoila 12/21
10. MorningGloryScrappers I'm doing a cupcake from CTMH Cricut set and a sketchy daisy from CTMH set "A Friend is" 10/27

11. ladylockwd 11/5
12. Jenniferd1009 Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz - Mini Halloween "Skull and Crossbones" and "Happy Halloween" on one set and Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz French Market "Eiffel Tower - Paris" on the other. 11/7

13. Sassy Suzi 12/22
14. Jenbustillo 12/5
15. Sassy Suzi 12/22

Edited by ScrapAngel4 on 01-05-12 11:18 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to ScrapAngel4

Thanks for the invite! I've been looking for this swap.

I'd like to take 1 spot please.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to cutencrafty

Just one group this time?
I would love to join (and if you do a sayings group, add me to that as well please)

Moon

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 10-13-11 08:13 AM
In response to moonpuff

Add me...thx!

Ariwass
Veteran
Ariwass
In response to 6ta

Thanks for thinking of me Kim! I'm totally in!!!

CraftyTwin
Guru
CraftyTwin
In response to Ariwass

would love to join, this is super easy! I just bought new stamps on a great sale.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to CraftyTwin

I'd like to join. My first image is a dress form and the second is a high heel shoe; both are from the Close to My Heart "Find Your Style" collection.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to i heart scrapping

I am postal

Monique_McCoy
Idol
Monique_McCoy
In response to moonpuff

thank you for the invite, but I can't. I'm in FL right now and all my supplies are in CT.

Hope everyone has fun w/ the swap.

Monique

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Monique_McCoy

I only did one group this time because not everyone likes the saying ones.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

bumping

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

LOL.. I like the says ones better than the images LOL

You know, i am always unique

Phonechic29
Veteran
Phonechic29
In response to moonpuff

I'd like to join. What kind of images are you looking for?

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Phonechic29

• Phonechic29 Said:
I'd like to join. What kind of images are you looking for?

welcome! u can send in anything you like.. just no holiday ones.. ex.. a dress, any animal, or anything else you may have.. esp. if you have something different...

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to i heart scrapping

any more players?

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

bumpity bump

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

I have my images done. I had some extra time last night! One is a boy acting like a boy and the other one is flowery flourish.

MorningGloryScrapper
Veteran
MorningGloryScrapper
In response to cutencrafty

I would like to join!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to MorningGloryScrapper

welcome MorningGLoryScrapper

Page 1 of 12 
Permissions Topic Options