Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: What's on your wishlist?        (Topic#1565591)
scrapsweet
Veteran
scrapsweet

With Christmas fast approaching, what are the major scrapbook items you will be begging "Santa" for?

Personally I'm drooling over the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and anything to use in my Grand Calibur i.e. Nestabilities and embossing folders.

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to scrapsweet

I have just discovered buttons, and I want every collection that Oriental Trading Company advertises--wooden, rainbow colors, different shapes, etc. I also want an alphabet die cut set.

And I must have Spellbinders new Presto Punch.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

Nesties, bling, glitter, martha punches those brand new border spellbinders that all mix & match together that was just released.

CroppinCabin
Resident
CroppinCabin
In response to anda11

Very sorry to say it is a new camera. I traded my well loved 20 year old Canon AE-1 film camera in on a new digital Canon 20D 5 years ago, plus spent a fortune to boot.... My 20D kicked the bucket last week and the cost to repair is as much as a new Canon Rebel T3i. Hoping Santa will come VERY EARLY this year since my daughter has state volleyball tournaments next week... I love Canon products, but I am disappointed with only 5 years of use.

Inloveforlife
Veteran
Inloveforlife
In response to CroppinCabin

A DSLR camera

CroppinCabin
Resident
CroppinCabin
In response to Inloveforlife

I agree... been using the DSLR Canon 20D for 5 years now, just bummed that it didn't hold up as long as I expected. The Canon Rebel T3i is also a DSLR and it has video... just hate spending the money... Glad Dave Ramsey teaches the need to have an emergency fund because every Scrapper would agree, this is an EMERGENCY!!!

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

I am so new, I don't know what I want machine or tool wise...and it's hard to learn on line. I really want to see some of the machines in action and what they can make before I invest, and even then, I won't spend a fortune. I like making stuff by hand, it doesn't matter how long it takes it's about the fun of doing it.

I guess gift certificates to take some classes would be in order?!?

Guru

• CroppinCabin Said:
I agree... been using the DSLR Canon 20D for 5 years now, just bummed that it didn't hold up as long as I expected. The Canon Rebel T3i is also a DSLR and it has video... just hate spending the money... Glad Dave Ramsey teaches the need to have an emergency fund because every Scrapper would agree, this is an EMERGENCY!!!

Tenant

I would love to find the cricut cartridge tags, bags and boxes for a reasonable price. Linked to a gypsy is okay. Very frustrating Anyone have one they want to get rid of?

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to 48dragonfly

I want the Cricut Expression 2 and the CTMH Art cartridge!!!

And a thousand random stamps.

And the letterpress kit.

And the stamp-maker machine thingamabob.

And a new puppy.

K

chile_chicken
Guru
chile_chicken
In response to designguyKORY

I would like a new scanner/printer/copier and also about half of the Stampin' Up catalogue! The new CM border punch is on my wishlist too.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to chile_chicken

An Expression, every nestie that I don't already have, bling, ink, embossing powder, Martha punches, stackable paper trays (and the paper to fill them), a bunch of Doodle twine (cuz that stuff is adorable), crackle paint, every color of Mister Huey's mist, and a room to put it all in so I can vacate the dining room.

Surely Santa can fit all of that in my stocking, right?

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to kelseymel

I had to google doodletwine ... you're right! that stuff is adorable

I'm wanting the Big Shot Pro and the entire nestie collection ... but I have no room to put it anywhere even if I got it ...

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to madmatter

I'm hoping for Kate's ABC's for my Expression and a Slice machine... (my Slice recently died)

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose

• CroppinCabin Said:
Very sorry to say it is a new camera. I traded my well loved 20 year old Canon AE-1 film camera in on a new digital Canon 20D 5 years ago, plus spent a fortune to boot.... My 20D kicked the bucket last week and the cost to repair is as much as a new Canon Rebel T3i. Hoping Santa will come VERY EARLY this year since my daughter has state volleyball tournaments next week... I love Canon products, but I am disappointed with only 5 years of use.

I found a local camera repair shop that does not send the camera back to Canon for repair and they are very reasonable. The Canon dealers wanted to send back to manufacturer and the basic cost was $250 just to look at it, plus the cost of parts and labor. this local shop fixed mine (twice for different problems) for a lot less than the $250. If you liked your 20D, try a local camera repair shop. I don't know where you live, small town or large city. I live in the Atlanta area and have lots of options.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to debby_westbrook

The Silhouette Cameo.

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010
In response to CrimsonMama

• CrimsonMama Said:
I am so new, I don't know what I want machine or tool wise...and it's hard to learn on line. I really want to see some of the machines in action and what they can make before I invest, and even then, I won't spend a fortune. I like making stuff by hand, it doesn't matter how long it takes it's about the fun of doing it.

I guess gift certificates to take some classes would be in order?!?

For tools being used you can always look on youtube, there are plenty of videos with people using everything!!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Scrap Princess72010

I want copics,,,,,,,and every nestie I don't already have.

Oh, and I really REALLY want a better printer,,,,,,I want one of those that uses inexpensive ink,,,,,,,,

I print a ton of digi stamps, vintage images, and patterned paper.

cshortel
Guru
cshortel
In response to CommaHolly

I want the Sweet Tooth Boxes cartridge for my Cricut and maybe some storage boxes.

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to cshortel

Silhouette Cameo
New Laptop
Scanner, printer, copier

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics