Page 2 of 3 
Username Post: What's on your wishlist?        (Topic#1565591)
SueLovesToScrap
Veteran
SueLovesToScrap
In response to rockmom

Copics and punches are on my wish list, along with an online photography course!

momma paparazzi
Diva
momma paparazzi
In response to debby_westbrook

• debby_westbrook Said:
I'm hoping for Kate's ABC's for my Expression and a Slice machine... (my Slice recently died)

Didn't M's just have their Slice on sale? I just saw Kate's ABC's for $29.99 at J's today. Actually most of their cricut cart's were $29.99.

Expert
In response to momma paparazzi

A new printer so I can actually enjoy all of the print & cuts for my new Silhouette Cameo that I should be getting any day now...oh wait...that's already part of my Cmas present...hmmmm...still want a printer though!

Babylou
Diva
Babylou
In response to HuskerMom98

Not really sure yet on my wishlist, but one thing I want is a 50mm lens for my Canon! Looks like a fun lens to play with!
I hope everyone gets all the fun goodies they want from Santa!

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to Babylou

I need a new computer.

i'd also like the Sizzix Big shot pro.

i'll never get either for christmas so i'll devise a way to buy each.

snoflake517
Veteran
snoflake517
In response to cescrapper

I need a new laptop and a camera--my phone just isn't cutting it anymore and my computer died about 8 months ago. But seeing as how I don't know anyone that can afford to give away gifts like that, it's not going to happen. Hopefully I can with my tax return.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to momma paparazzi

• momma paparazzi Said:
  • debby_westbrook Said:
I'm hoping for Kate's ABC's for my Expression and a Slice machine... (my Slice recently died)

Didn't M's just have their Slice on sale? I just saw Kate's ABC's for $29.99 at J's today. Actually most of their cricut cart's were $29.99.

Right now money is tight, so I have to wait till Christmas. The sales are really good, but just can't swing it.

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010
In response to debby_westbrook

I want some of the storage cubes from M's, Copics, Embossing Powders, Ink pads (since mine where stolen), a good crazy scissor set (stolen as well). And most of my paper collection replaced. (stolen )

slyn11
slyn11 
Resident
slyn11
In response to Scrap Princess72010

A Kindle Fire

My hubby to rearrange my craftroom - I have tons of heavy furniture

Some sort of shelving system to hold my 3 cricuts (or at least 2) and my printer.

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to designguyKORY

• designguyKORY Said:
I want the Cricut Expression 2 and the CTMH Art cartridge!!!

And a thousand random stamps.

And the letterpress kit.

And the stamp-maker machine thingamabob.

And a new puppy.

K

I like. I think my pup needs a little Rottie brother.

I'd love to get a DSLR and a Cameo. I don't NEED the Cameo, but the DSLR is another thing... my film SLR takes far superior pics to my digital p&s, but it's not as much fun dealing with film when you're spoiled by digital! LOL

CountrynCrafty
Veteran
CountrynCrafty
In response to *jesse*

I would like some more cricut cartridges and/or a gift card to a craft store or book store. However, I doubt it will happen: Most of our families have decided Christmas' (

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to CountrynCrafty

I guess I would want, Paper Lace II, Ornamental Iron II, Art Philosophy (maybe), Hey Diddle Diddle, I AM Roses, box trim, bling and pearl flourishes. Mesh butterflies....I think that is it for now LOL

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

• Scrap Princess72010 Said:
I want some of the storage cubes from M's, Copics, Embossing Powders, Ink pads (since mine where stolen), a good crazy scissor set (stolen as well). And most of my paper collection replaced. (stolen )

That's horrible that someone would steal all your things...

Peg364
Peg364 
Idol
Peg364
In response to rockmom

I have been majorly drooling over the new CTMH stamps - I love so many of them and the new paper lines are awesome. I would also like a heat tool - I have been introduced to heat embossing recently - and I LOVE the look.

danielle1975
Pro
danielle1975
In response to rockmom

A few things I'd like are

1) a new (larger) self healing cutting mat
2) just random stocking stuffer stuff like
- doodlebug twine
- beads/buttons
- gift certificate

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY

Whaaaat?! Who stole all your scrapstuff?! I'm guessing it wasn't stolen out of your car- I'd imagine a car thief would be looking for something to pawn- so was it stolen out of your house by a craft-deprived 'friend'??

I used to know a girl who was so sticky fingered that my roommate and I would make her clap if we had to leave her alone in a room for a moment. Cuz you know, if we could hear her clapping, she couldn't be stuffing things in her purse.

lol

k

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 10-18-11 12:40 PM

I broke my wrist a couple months ago and since I haven't really been able to scrap, I've been shopping. So .... I have so much new stuff I haven't been able to use that I'd ALMOST be embarrassed to ask for more. But I'll put some more Copics on my wishlist, and probably a few stamps, inkpads, and nesties (in case DH needs stocking stuffer ideas :D). What I REALLY want is an ipad (or possibly Kindle Fire but I think I'll prefer the larger screen of the ipad).

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to stick

I LOVE my iPAD! I really love making 'practice' scrapbook pages n layouts with the 'ScrapPad' app! It is very, very fun.

k

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010

• designguyKORY Said:
Whaaaat?! Who stole all your scrapstuff?! I'm guessing it wasn't stolen out of your car- I'd imagine a car thief would be looking for something to pawn- so was it stolen out of your house by a craft-deprived 'friend'??

I used to know a girl who was so sticky fingered that my roommate and I would make her clap if we had to leave her alone in a room for a moment. Cuz you know, if we could hear her clapping, she couldn't be stuffing things in her purse.

lol

k

My brothers ex "borrowed" the stuff but never gave it back before or after they broke up and now there is no way to get in touch with her... she changed everything. The scissor set I had was a gift and is irreplaceable. I was very very upset about this!!!!!

law
law 
Veteran
law
  • law on 10-19-11 05:58 AM

That's horrible. I mean you didn't break up with her..let's hope they will show up in the mail or anonamosly on your door step...
I would like bildmalarna and molly blooms stamps. trimcraft fizzy moon stamps are really cute too. they are sold in the u.k. and I'd spend as much on shipping to get them here as I would on the stamps.magnolia made it to the us some people have bildm. stamps not many. why can't we get the others here? I heard there was an issue with the bildm. stamps so I'm worried they might disippear .

Page 2 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics