Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: What's on your wishlist?        (Topic#1565591)
Ms. Mom
Expert
Ms. Mom
In response to law

On my list would be the $50 Tattered Angels pink desk mat thingee, the New Arrival cartridge, a new camera, the creatopia and all the accessories, an armoire to hold my scrappy supplies (can't wait to get rid of my plastic shelf), every Glimmer Mist, every distress ink, every Stickle, photo albums, a $200 gift card to Goodwill (cause that's where I get my scrapbook room stuff), one of those expensive sewing machines that do embroidery and stuff, a gift card to attend a weekend scrapbook retreat and a magic genie to help me finish all the loads of projects waiting to be finished !

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12
In response to Ms. Mom

my list now has the DCWV winter rhinestone papers! awesome!

Auroramablora
New Kid On the Block
Auroramablora
In response to Ms. Mom

Now that I am all caught up on Graphic 45 I have a new obsession with the brand Crafty Secrets, I want everything!

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea
In response to rockmom

Dying to get my hands on the create a critter cartridge! wanting some new punches, tim holtz distress ink, Martha Stewart scoring board....lol my list just could go on and on

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to studiocbychelsea

• studiocbychelsea Said:
Dying to get my hands on the create a critter cartridge! wanting some new punches, tim holtz distress ink, Martha Stewart scoring board....lol my list just could go on and on

I want that cartridge too,,I got the scoring board for my birthday on the 17th of OCt.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to armygirl

just added to my list ...

Bo Bunny's not-yet-released collections "Snowfall" and "Enchanted" ... so so pretty

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to madmatter

I have more for my list! Some of the Hello Thursday cartridges, and all of the Christmas papers from DCWV and some of the rhinestone papers as well!

rubyc
rubyc 
Expert
rubyc
  • rubyc on 10-21-11 07:57 AM
In response to HisGEM

Well I have our anniversary in October 29, Birthday November 20 and christmas wishlist all done: I reallyyyyy want the Cricut Lite Sweet Shop cart and the Love you a latte cart. I would like an Imagine too but i can wait on that one. i usually ask for cash though so I can hit the craft stores on Black Friday.

eshascreations
Tenant
eshascreations
In response to law

A Silhouette Cameo & the whole Silhouette Download store
More pens (I'm a pen fiend)
A new laptop ( I'm about to chunk this one out of the window)
Every paper set from DCWV, Bazzill & SEI
13 x 19 photo paper ( so EXPENSIVE!!!)
& more stickers ( also a sticker fiend)

darkchami
Expert
darkchami
In response to eshascreations

Is it okay to have everything on my list?

Tons of Bazzil cardstock
Some paint daubers
Pastel embossing powders
Anything Simple Stories

uruvero
Veteran
uruvero
In response to darkchami

I just got my first Cricut this afternoon so I am putting a list together of all the carts I want!!!

elsje2
elsje2 
Expert
elsje2
In response to uruvero

On top of my wish list are carton boxes so I can store my scrapbook items. I have them for my pictures and all the items I pick up during our travels, but none for my ribbons, my glue, my pens, my tools, my stamps (you can fill in the list). The other thing I would really want is a machine with which I can cut out letters. I am not so much interested in figures, although that could be nice, but I would like to have the opportunity to make letters in all sort of shapes and sizes. So I do have to do some research about the best one available!

RaquelEG
Veteran
RaquelEG
In response to elsje2

A DSLR camera, Big Shot and all the nesties and most importantly TIME!!!!LOL

Love 2 Learn
Guru
Love 2 Learn
In response to RaquelEG

I really need a New Camera and a new Scan/Copy Printer.

Would love to have the new Silhouette Cameo....but my original Silhouette still works fine...so I guess I would like a gift card to the Silhouette store to download the Designs I have wishlisted.

Also want everything I have on my wish list here!

scrapsweet
Veteran
scrapsweet
In response to Love 2 Learn

uruvero - I have a cart wishlist too that I update every few months, esp before christmas and birthday - my mother in law is this insanely gifted bargain hunter so i just give her my whole cart list before christmas and have several new ones to play with after!

This year too I'm making a Nestabilties and embossing folders wishlist, but that one will go to MY mom - I'm not greedy, but it's fun knowing they each have different lists of really fun things!

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics