Page 1 of 35 
Username Post: CLOSED BIRTHDAY GIRL SWAP 2012        (Topic#1565667)
scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

Welcome to the 2012 Birthday Girl Mega Swap.

First and Foremost: NO FLAKERS TOLERATED/ ALLOWED

This is a high end swap with a 12 month comittment. You MUST have a post count of at least 500 AND have been an active member/swapper of this community for at least 1 year to participate. I am sorry that it is this way but I need to know that we have people that are commited. (the only way I will make an exception is if I have swapped with you
before and you are willing to take a month at the end of the year so we know you are gonna be commited to the swap and not flake on us).

HOW IT WORKS:

***PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP FOR ONE SPOT/ GROUP***

1. Each participant will sign up for the month of the their birthday. (if that month is taken please pick another month that has a special day in it for you)

2. On the day of your birthday (the month you have chosen) you will be showered with a GIFT CERTIFICATE FROM ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE SCRAPPING STORES.

3. You will get scrappy stuff from everyone in the swap

RULES

1. Each persons monthly contribution is $10.00
and will be payed through paypal (when you send it if you put for family or friend and pay with paypal balance or bank account it is free if you use a card it is .59 and if you choose to use card please pick the option for you the sender to pay the fee so the whole $10.00 can go to the gift certificate)

2. Based on what the birthday girl elects, she will be "showered with birthday gifts" from the sisters in her group. When each person completes the survey, each person will indicate/ rank their FAVORITE SCRAPPY STORES SHE WOULD LIKE FOR HER gift CERTIFICATE preference.

3.PLEASE KEEP YOUR SCRAPBOOK.COM WISHLIST UP TO DATE....AS EACH MEMBER IS REQUIRED TO PURCHASE ITEMS FROM YOUR WISHLIST ($10 OR MORE ) AND MAIL IT TO YOU. by the day of YOUR birthday (please keep your wishlist up to date)

4.You may add handmade things or anything from your stash that you think the person for the month might like anything extra you want to do to spoil someone is fine

5.IF ALL THE MONTHS ARE NOT TAKEN THEN WE WILL HAVE A SECRET PAL SWAP WHERE EVERYONE WILL HAVE A PAL TO SEND TO AND IN RETURN THERE WILL BE SOMEONE SENDING TO YOU. YOU MUST SPEND ATLEAST THE $ 20 THAT YOU WOULD NORMALLY SPEND ($10 for g.c. $10 for the gift you would have sent)

HERE IS THE SURVEY
all info is required to participate in this swap.
please PM this to me ASAP! The only persons that will see this survey is myself. However, an address list with the date of your birthday and any other items you would like that is not on your wish list will be formulated and PM'ed to each participant in the swap. This way, EVERYONE WILL HAVE THE ADDRESS TO send a little something FROM THEIR WISHLIST and a birthday card, everyone will have all the names, addresses and birthdates for this swap.

1. Full Name:

2. Full Address:

3. Any plans to move in the next year:

4. Your Phone numbers
* HOME:
* CELL:

5. Your email address:

6. Your Birthdate:

7. Names of your favorite scrapbook stores:
(please include names and website addresses and in the order of your preference)

8. What are some scrapbook items you would like
to have that are not sold in the sb.com
superstore?

9. are you married/any kids & ages

10.Do you like handmade items and if so which ones/or favorites

Please check in on a regular basis 1x a week to let us know you are still with us,if there is times when you can't check in please let us know so we know you haven't flaked on us, I know life gets busy and you can't always be here

**SIGN UP FOR THE MONTH YOU WERE BORN IN,IF THAT MONTH IS TAKEN YOU CAN TAKE THE MONTH BEFORE OR AFTER, IF THOSE ARE TAKEN YOU CAN TAKE A MONTH THAT IS OPEN
**ONE PERSON PER MONTH,
**If needed I will do more than 1 group

TAKING SIGN UPS TILL NOV. 30TH

PLEASE HAVE THE G.C $ TO ME BY THE LAST DAY OF THE MONTH BEFORE SO JAN. NEEDS TO BE TO ME BY DEC.31,2011

I HAVE YOUR SURVEY
IM THE BIRTHDAY GIRL THIS MONTH:
MONEY RECEIVED FOR THIS MONTH:
B-DAY GIRL(or your pal) GOT A PKG FROM YOU:

PARTICIPANTS:

JAN-SCRAPINDMBFAN
FEB-BLUUCACA

MARCH- SCRAPPINLILLY
APRIL-AZGIRL
MAY-DRAYIA
JUNE-SASSYSUZI
JULY-PALS
AUG-DIVADANA
SEPT-MOMMIE75
OCT.-LATTE_MEMORIES
NOV.-LLPRNCESS3
DEC.-MEREDITH H

Edited by scrappinlilly on 03-27-12 10:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to scrappinlilly

I'm in again. I'll take January again, even though it's not my birthday month. I'll get the survey to you later tonight!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to scrappindmbfan

Sign me up again please!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to Drayia

Drayia I put you back in for may if you don't want this month let me know.

scrappindmbfan you have time to get me your survey as long as I have it when we close

ty both for joining

mommie75
Queen
mommie75

me again this year sept please..

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to mommie75

Please sign me in again i love this swap

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to bluucaca

got you both added ty for joining

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

btt

Meredith h
Veteran
Meredith h

I would like to join this swap. I have only been on here since april and don't have 500 posts, but I do participate in a lot of swaps. December is my birthday month so id be happy to go last. Thanks!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to Meredith h

• Meredith h Said:
I would like to join this swap. I have only been on here since april and don't have 500 posts, but I do participate in a lot of swaps. December is my birthday month so id be happy to go last. Thanks!

that is fine sorry it is that way but have had people that have flaked and ruin it for others, luckily in this swap it was before they got their stuff but I have been stuck in other swaps covering for them and I just can't afford to do that anymore I took a pay cut at work and my hours have been cut for now, I am loving 40 hours though it has been over 2 years since we started overtime and they are saying it isn't gonna be for long, enough rampling welcome

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

I'll take august!

Meredith h
Veteran
Meredith h

I totally understand...thanks for letting me join!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to Meredith h

yw meredith got you added diva ty for joining again

mommie75
Queen
mommie75

wow 8 already maybe we will get full this year

mommie75
Queen
mommie75
In response to mommie75

said 8 cause i know susy will join she told me take sept she would take june lol

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to mommie75

if we fill it just hoping we get no flakers it will be nice swap if we don't fill it the pal thing was fun this year too, I haven't had money to go shopping for my self lately so it has been nice getting stuff

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3

Could I join in for November?

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to llprncess3

• llprncess3 Said:
Could I join in for November?

you sure can ty for joining

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to mommie75

• mommie75 Said:
said 8 cause i know susy will join she told me take sept she would take june lol

I haven't from sassy but I went ahead and put her in for June we only have 2 spots left and didn't want her to be left out so hoping she wants it

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3

Yay!! Thanks, I'm so excited!!

Page 1 of 35 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics