Page 32 of 35 
Username Post: CLOSED BIRTHDAY GIRL SWAP 2012        (Topic#1565667)
llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to mommie75

Nancy, I will let you know when it gets here So excited!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to llprncess3

jci

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to bluucaca

HI everyone - hope your November is off to a nice Fall one.

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to Sassy Suzi

I recieved my first package!! Nancy I am assuming it is from you. I got 2 lawn fawn stamp sets (happy summer and make lemonade) and a set of smash pockets! I love it all!! Thank you!!!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Yes, Jana that was from me! I'm glad you like all of it. I had a hard time deciding

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to scrappindmbfan

ok ladies I have drayia as the only one who is still waiting on a pkg. from their pal which was shipped if I am right please let me know if I missed someone thx

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to scrappinlilly

I have paid my november money, i am almost positive and will try to shop for the birthday girl this week!
Hope you are all doing great this evening. I am so ready for bed. Had a long day it seems with nothing getting done but relaxing.
Running the dishwasher now and maybe a load of clothes before I make it in the bedroom.

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to DivaDana

Dana, I recieved the gift card!! Thank you so much!! I can't wait until I can use it!!!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to DivaDana

• DivaDana Said:
I have paid my november money, i am almost positive and will try to shop for the birthday girl this week!
Hope you are all doing great this evening. I am so ready for bed. Had a long day it seems with nothing getting done but relaxing.
Running the dishwasher now and maybe a load of clothes before I make it in the bedroom.

I will check I have 3 that still need to pay and I thought one was you when I had looked at it the other day but I am just going of memory I don't have my book with me so I will check it when I get home and let you know for sure

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

is there anyone who would like to take this swap over, I had alot go on this year and wasn't able to be here as much as I should have been and it isn't fair to everyone, I am trying to find a part time job right now and so not knowing how that will go with me already working and trying to keep up with my kids activities I don't want to take it on....a year is a long commitment, it wasn't so bad till the last couple months (we are aways busy from april-nov. but I don't remember it being this bad last year and I was putting in alot more hours at work last year (I think I am just getting old and can't keep up anymore lol, I always tell everyone all those hours I use to work has made me lazy now cuz I don't ever seem get everything done and I seem tired alot more now)

or if there is someone who would consider co-hosting I might be interested in that

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

oh also I am not gonna do dec. pals unless you really want to I never got them sent out and it is only a few weeks till dec. and with the holidays I thought we could just skip them but if you rather do them on this short of a notice that is fine with me 2, I just don't know where this year has gone

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

I sent you my money for November last night. I had completely forgotten about it.

I'm actually going to be dropping out for the next year. I have loved this swap, but my financial situation has changed and I not scrapping as much as I used to so it's just not logical for me to stay in.

I am willing though to still do palls for next month. I have money still budgeted for this swap through the end of the yr I don't think it's too late to assign them at all. I would be happy to help to do the name swap and send out pals if that would help. I could do it this weekend and everyone would have them by monday.

Is anyone else still in for pals next month? Let me know and I can do the name draw.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

glad the birthday girl got her gc! jci, i can't participate next year either. The economy and my bills have caught up with me. No pals for me next month. I have loved this swap though!!!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

• scrappindmbfan Said:
I sent you my money for November last night. I had completely forgotten about it.

I'm actually going to be dropping out for the next year. I have loved this swap, but my financial situation has changed and I not scrapping as much as I used to so it's just not logical for me to stay in.

I am willing though to still do palls for next month. I have money still budgeted for this swap through the end of the yr I don't think it's too late to assign them at all. I would be happy to help to do the name swap and send out pals if that would help. I could do it this weekend and everyone would have them by monday.

Is anyone else still in for pals next month? Let me know and I can do the name draw.

if anyone wants to do pals next month still that is fine, if you want to draw them that is fine or I can do it either tom. or wed. just let me know.....I can't join if it isn't one thing its another here and I am just getting farther behind, someone cut my tire over the weekend so now I need to come up with $ for a new tire hoping I can find a used one to get me threw till I get the money for a new one it didn't go all the way through it but they said they wouldn't drive to long with it like that.....I am so ready for my bad luck to go away I don't know how much more I can handle

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to DivaDana

• DivaDana Said:
glad the birthday girl got her gc! jci, i can't participate next year either. The economy and my bills have caught up with me. No pals for me next month. I have loved this swap though!!!

the economy has hit us hard here and it isn't looking like is gonna get any better any time soon

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

I'm so sorry to hear that some of you are having a hard time at this time of the yr. If there is anything that i could help you with just let me know. It doesn't matter to me if you choose pals or not ethier way is fine with me.

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to bluucaca

I think I am going to step out for next month too. We have been having a rough go of it the past couple of months and every penny helps. I had a lot of fun this year with this!! And presents this month has been fun!!

Hope things turn around for everyone!!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Sounds like most people need/want to bow out of pals next month, and of course it's understandable.

I'm voting now to not do them and we'll call it done after Jana has received all of her bday goodies. I, too have had a blast with the swap for the past two years!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to mommie75

Suzi I received you package today, Yeah for bling and Spellbinders. Thank you so much now I can get started on the DT project I want to make for Spellbinders DT call in December. I was figuring I would have to buy one of the spiral flower dies if I did not recieve one soon. PERFECT timing Thank you!!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Drayia

I am sorry that I didnt mail it sooner but was hoping it would be the one that you wanted from your wishlist.

Page 32 of 35 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics