Page 35 of 35 
Username Post: CLOSED BIRTHDAY GIRL SWAP 2012        (Topic#1565667)
scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to llprncess3

have you gotten anything from suzi yet?

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to scrappinlilly

Yes I sent her a gc.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to Sassy Suzi

Hope everyone has a great new year.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to DivaDana

thank you dana happy new year to you 2 and to everyone else

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to llprncess3

Did Jana ever get her group gc? It's been a LONG time at this point...if she hasn't gotten it yet what's the hold up?

Just curious...I just want to make sure all my fellow bday girls are taken care of

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to scrappindmbfan

Hope all is well!!!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

• scrappindmbfan Said:
Did Jana ever get her group gc? It's been a LONG time at this point...if she hasn't gotten it yet what's the hold up?

Just curious...I just want to make sure all my fellow bday girls are taken care of

yes she got it back before I asked if she got anything from suzi that was the last thing I needed to make sure she got as far as I know everything is finished with this swap unless I am wrong then I messed up somewhere if so please let me know

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to scrappinlilly

• scrappinlilly Said:
  • scrappindmbfan Said:

yes she got it back before I asked if she got anything from suzi that was the last thing I needed to make sure she got as far as I know everything is finished with this swap unless I am wrong then I messed up somewhere if so please let me know

WOOHOO! I'm glad all is settled then! I'm gonna sign out. If/when another one of these swaps is started up please contact me It's been a great two years with you all

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

I am so going to miss everyone. I kept hanging around, I'll sign off as well. Happy scrapping to you all!!!!

Page 35 of 35 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics