Page 4 of 35 
Username Post: CLOSED BIRTHDAY GIRL SWAP 2012        (Topic#1565667)
scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to AZGIRL

• AZGIRL Said:
Hi-

I will take April.

Sounds Fun.

Let me know if I am in then I will send my survey.

Thanks

Welcome to our swap got you added

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to scrappinlilly

Happy Thanksgiving to all our American swappers!

My plans include a low-key small dinner this year with just my family, my dad and my MIL. I even ordered out the turkey and mashed potatoes so it should be an easy enjoyable day.

Tomorrow, however is our family's BIG day. The day after we have our traditional Cookie Bake Day. It's a big to do in our household...my kids look forward to that more than turkey day itself. We do some cookie ahead of time and some the day of, but we end up with about 10 varieties of cookie that we put in cookie tins/plates for neighbors/friends and coworkers. It's a lot of work but so much fun.

So Saturday I'll be ready to drop, but so worth it!

Hope everyone enjoys the family time!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to scrappindmbfan

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! we go to his side then my side so we don't have anything here but I make like 4 dishes for each side so I am exhausted before we even leave, I am about 1/2 way done cooking and am taking a break getting ready to go back at cooking/baking hope everyone has a good day

Meredith h
Veteran
Meredith h

Jci!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to llprncess3

we are almost full Yippy i hope that we do get a full swap this round if not that's fine with me

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to bluucaca

did everyone have a good thanksgiving, anyone go shopping on black fri. we had a great thanksgiving then after both sides we headed out shopping and like always that is an adventure. Then sat. I spent cleaning and getting ready for my daughters b-day/slumber party and we took all 9 girls glow bowling, so by sunday I was exhausted so the little bit of cleaning up I had to do for the party then I finally got a little but of scrappy time before bed

I will be going threw all the surveys I have soon and gathering the info and I am sure I have forgotten to mark a few on the 1st page that I got them but I will catch that up and then will let those who I haven't gotten one from know, I said I was gonna close it tomorrow but if someone wants to join before I get everyone info together and sent out I will let them

For those who are new to this swap I will send everyone everybodys info out so you have it (just name addy b-day and if there is anything they want that is not sold here, so you don't have to worry about who has your # etc.) and I go right in order so that way you know who you will be sending to each month and where and if there is something they would like besides things on their wishlist

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

I can't remeber but if you asked for email can we each have those so if we need to do a GC we could?

mommie75
Queen
mommie75
In response to DivaDana

jci can not wait to get started and have a great year .

mommie75
Queen
mommie75
In response to mommie75

did u guys see day one deal for the 12 days man if every day is this good i could be in big trouble i ordered one then thought well wonder if shipping is that much differnt if i got three. well i should have gotten three shipping on one is 13 but for 3 would have only been 20 but what would i have done with three lol

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to mommie75

jci

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to DivaDana

• DivaDana Said:
I can't remeber but if you asked for email can we each have those so if we need to do a GC we could?

that is fine with me I will do that if anyone has a problem with me giving out your e-mail please let me know

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to mommie75

• mommie75 Said:
did u guys see day one deal for the 12 days man if every day is this good i could be in big trouble i ordered one then thought well wonder if shipping is that much differnt if i got three. well i should have gotten three shipping on one is 13 but for 3 would have only been 20 but what would i have done with three lol

yes I did, that is a great deal, I got one last year for the 12 days of x-mas but I know they weren't that cheap I love mine and it is full wish I had room for another one but since I only have a corner of the kitchen I can't get another one some day when we get a bigger house I already said I was having a scrap room if I had the extra money I would get 1 for when I do get my room but I am gonna save my money for something I want/need now,cant wait to see tom's deal

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

oh and get extra clips for it last year I filled the clips up fast then went to order some and they were sold out and I went to every store around trying to find them and the only way to get them at the store is to buy one of the clip up organizers that has the clips so I had to wait for them to be back in stock so I think everyone ordered the clips when they ordered it

Edited by scrappinlilly on 12-01-11 05:36 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3

Jci! Getting excited!!!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to llprncess3

I saw that deal too. I tried to enable a friend but she wasn't interested she already had a system. I love mine! Have a great weekend all!!!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to DivaDana

JCI

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to scrappindmbfan

jci

Meredith h
Veteran
Meredith h
In response to bluucaca

JCI.

I snagged three of the clip-it-up ribbon organizers. What a good deal!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to Meredith h

• Meredith h Said:
JCI.

I snagged three of the clip-it-up ribbon organizers. What a good deal!

that was a real good deal if I had room for more I would of or if I had extra money, I set a budget that I can spend this year on the 12 days of christmas (last year I had extra money so I bought 4 or 5 days of the deals) so have been really picky and making sure it was something I really wanted or needed and since I already have one I decided not to get it and so far I haven't gotten anything

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

I have everyones surveys and started working on getting them all together to send out will try to get them out today if not tom. I got alot to get done today before I go back to work tom.

Page 4 of 35 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics