Username Post: CLOSED BIRTHDAY GIRL SWAP 2012        (Topic#1565667)
mommie75
Queen
mommie75
In response to mommie75

sent and added her to contact book. have never seen that before hum wonder if thats new

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to mommie75

ty nancy and mommie I am right there with you we have been living check to check for a little while I went to days last spring and took a lower paying job just so I could be on days which we would of been fine but then we had alot happen after that and took everything in our savings we slowly are starting to get were we have some extra money. hope everyone had a good christmas and new years and hope everyone has a good 2012

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to scrappinlilly

sending paypal right now

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to mommie75

Sent money's already

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to bluucaca

If only I had waited a day I could have sent $5 extra to Nancy with the credit!!!!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to DivaDana

oh just read the fine print, on a 50 dollar order. Oh well. Nancy your package has been ordered, paper,paper,paper!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to DivaDana

Yeah! I heart PAPER...what scrapper doesn't!

I saw the fine print this morning too...I think they should've put it in the headline like they do on free shipping day.

I'll let you know when it gets here Dana! Thank you!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to scrappindmbfan

Be on the look out for happy mail Nancy. Just ordered your bday present from here!

Also money sent!

Meredith h
Veteran
Meredith h
In response to Drayia

Money sent.

Hope everyone had a Happy New year!

I am sending your present tomorrow Nancy. I hope you have a great birthday month!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to Meredith h

first page updated

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to llprncess3

jci

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to bluucaca

Nancy, your birthday mail is on its way... Shipped it out yesterday, an I'm hoping since you live so close you might get it Monday!!! Hope you enjoy all your goodies!!!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Thanks! I will be on the lookout for it! I also noticed that we live nearby

Do you attend EXPO in St Charles?

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Jana! It came today (probably because we only live 30 min from each other lol)!

I got such a fabulous pkg THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I got BG buttons, Little report cards, a bling train, LOTS of letter stickers, AND a HUGE HUGE HUGE envelope of vellum quotes and titles!

I'm going to go through the vellum quotes and what I don't need I will take to my weekend crop next weekend and share Thank you again...I couldn't believe how much vellum was in that envelope! The card was gorgeous too! Thank you again!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

Nancy I am going to be late. So at this point I may need to see what everyone else has sent to you so I dont duplicate it.

My year hasn't gotten off to a very good start. I am happy to say though that 2011 ended wonderfully with me spending the last week with my daughter in OH getting ready for Abigail Leigh Harris to enter this world around March 2.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

wow, I'd say new scrap buddies!!!!

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to DivaDana

Nancy, Oh I am so glad you like it!!! I used to love vellum titles and quotes and I don't use them anymore. So I thought you could use them...and sharing is perfect too!!

That is so awesome that we live so close. When I saw the address I laughed and was like I could hand deliver this, lol!! I do go to the expo, but haven't been able to go the past couple of years because I didn't really want to go by myself or work got in the way. I definitely plan on going this year though. I love that one!!! Do you go?

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Yes I'm a die hard EXPO goer. A friend of mine and I do a bunch of classes and then the Crop every yr on Saturday night. We're thinking of going up to the one in Milwaukee this yr too (that's in April). We should coordinate and do a class together or crop together. I look forward to it every yr!

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3

I would love to do that!! Maybe taking a class would be a good idea!! I cannot wait to go this year. I have been looking at the one in Milwaukee. My bf wants to go up there, so I have been thinking about trying to go during that time so I could have a little scrappy fun.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

I went to an expo last year here in ohio and had a blast, we got a hotel and made a getaway weekend out of it, I am sure it was more fun for me than it was him but he was such a trooper held my bags for me and kept getting money out what more could I ask of him lol

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics