Username Post: Well, that was fast.        (Topic#1565733)
kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel

I really should order from here more often. Placed an order on Friday, regular shipping, and it came yesterday.

I may become addicted to the "daily deals" because it pretty much cancels out the shipping charges (which really aren't that horrible in my opinion).

Thank you, sb.com, for being awesome.

If you need me, I'll be playing with my doodle twine.
Products Referenced in This Post:

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to kelseymel

Lucky! I've only had it take less than a week once.

Sometimes I want to order something small, like a die-cut or a mini-stamp, but the shipping starts at $6 even if it's tiny - so I wait and do a big order a couple times a year instead.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to aquabunny

they are great with shipping

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Sneezy1956

It always takes a week for me, too. I am in the opposite corner of the country though.

I agree about the shipping small stuff, it is not economical.

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to scrap4brains

I usually wait to order on fee shipping days, but I still get it pretty quickly, but I just love how it comes packaged, I love opening those little bags!

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to scrap4brains

• scrap4brains Said:
It always takes a week for me, too. I am in the opposite corner of the country though.

I'm in south Florida, which is pretty far from Arizona. I did not expect it this quickly, I was very pleasantly surprised!

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to MrsAnnieS

• MrsAnnieS Said:
I usually wait to order on fee shipping days, but I still get it pretty quickly, but I just love how it comes packaged, I love opening those little bags!

No kidding! I may or may not have oooohed and ahhhhed at every single thing that came out of the box.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to kelseymel

I'm in Central florida and it only takes 5 days for me,,,,,

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to kelseymel

I am in Ohio. I ordered on the weekend (last week) it was here in 4 or 5 days. I love Scrapbook.com !

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to anda11

I'm in Canada and it usually takes 5-6 days....I guess that is pretty good. I'm suprised it takes up to 5 days for somewhere within the U.S.
I still can hardly wait once I've placed my order, though. I placed an order just the other day and I'm anxious for it to arrive...probably next week.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to kiyawinn

I'm in Ma and regular shipping takes nine days.

but i had fun with my stuff anyway.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics