Page 2 of 9 
Username Post: November ATC Swap        (Topic#1566113)
kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to hotroding scrapbooker

I'll take 6 and I already told you in sports. Are we doing football since it is football season? I love football. So I hope everyone in sports don't mind. I'm going to the Steelers/Ravens game this weekend. I'm a HUGE steelers fan!

Renbear
Diva
Renbear
In response to kirkkevinsmom

Anna, I'll stick with 3 for the Potluck for now. Thanks!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Renbear

humday all day...

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to Euroalien

Hi ladies.

Joyce, it doesn't have to be football; it can be whatever sport you like. Oh, and, nice game the Steelers had against my Patriots last weekend. I'm a huge Pats fan, but wasn't a very happy Pats fan after that game. My fantasy football team suffered miserably!!

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories
In response to provinca

• provinca Said:
Hi ladies.

Joyce, it doesn't have to be football; it can be whatever sport you like. Oh, and, nice game the Steelers had against my Patriots last weekend. I'm a huge Pats fan, but wasn't a very happy Pats fan after that game. My fantasy football team suffered miserably!!

Anna ~ Just want to pass along my deepest sympathy to you and your PATS! lol Never under estimate the power of the STEELERS! It was a great game and I just had to pick on you.

Oh and I will take 6 again. Thanks!

Edited by Latte_Memories on 11-02-11 06:29 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories

• kirkkevinsmom Said:
I'll take 6 and I already told you in sports. Are we doing football since it is football season? I love football. So I hope everyone in sports don't mind. I'm going to the Steelers/Ravens game this weekend. I'm a HUGE steelers fan!

Joyce ~ It's nice to see another STEELERS fan on here. I'm debating on tickets for Sundays game. It's gonna be a good one!

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to Latte_Memories

Joyce and Brenda -- we have a sb.com fantasy football league that is loads of fun. The season is almost over, but perhaps you'd like to join us next season????? We do it through fleaflicker.com and it's totally free and lots of fun!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to provinca

• provinca Said:
Hi ladies.

HI Anna - Sorry about your Pats....LOL I was super excited about that win! I had it in my head all last week that we were going to lose. I was a crazy person on Sunday. Now if we can do it this week with the Ravens. I'll be there...Look for me on tv.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

• Latte_Memories Said:
  • provinca Said:
Hi ladies.

Anna ~ Just want to pass along my deepest sympathy to you and your PATS! lol Never under estimate the power of the STEELERS! It was a great game and I just had to pick on you. :)
Oh and I will take 6 again. Thanks!

LOL....I love this!!! Sorry Anna! It was a great game!!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

• Latte_Memories Said:
  • kirkkevinsmom Said:

Joyce ~ It's nice to see another STEELERS fan on here. I'm debating on tickets for Sundays game. It's gonna be a good one!

I'm going to be there and I can't wait!!! Do you live near Pittsburgh? I live in Jerome which is about 1.5 hrs east of Pittsburgh

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to provinca

• provinca Said:
Joyce and Brenda -- we have a sb.com fantasy football league that is loads of fun. The season is almost over, but perhaps you'd like to join us next season????? We do it through fleaflicker.com and it's totally free and lots of fun!

Oh I would love to join next year. I'll have to remember or you will have to remind me.

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories

• kirkkevinsmom Said:
  • Latte_Memories Said:
  • kirkkevinsmom Said:

I'm going to be there and I can't wait!!! Do you live near Pittsburgh? I live in Jerome which is about 1.5 hrs east of Pittsburgh

I live an hour and 45 minutes south of Pittsburgh, I'm in West Virginia, near Morgantown. I visit Pitt often, love the city, lots to do.

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories
In response to provinca

• provinca Said:

I will have to remember this for next year. Never done anything like that before. I'm in a hockey pool right now and not doing too bad. It's a first for me als. Had to go with my Penguins and then choose the Red Wings cause my son said I had to.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

jci

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to Euroalien

Brenda - Did you decide if you are going to the game? Me and my son are leaving about 2:30 or so. Stopping to eat and then going to the stadium. He has to go early to watch the teams practice. I like to be downstairs listening to the band.

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker

Hi All, I've had some inspiration and an idea brainstorm. I'm already signed up for sports, but now I'd like to make 3 for potluck too.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to hotroding scrapbooker

have a great weekend...

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to Euroalien

Hi ladies. Happy Friday to you all. Enjoy your weekend!

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories

• kirkkevinsmom Said:
Brenda - Did you decide if you are going to the game? Me and my son are leaving about 2:30 or so. Stopping to eat and then going to the stadium. He has to go early to watch the teams practice. I like to be downstairs listening to the band.

No, I'm not going to be able to go. I'm so bummed. I'll be rooting and yelling from my living room. Have a great time.

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07

JCI...hoping to work on these next weekend....kinda have an "All Star" idea.

Page 2 of 9 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics