Username Post: Anyone watching the new show on ABC called "REVENGE"??        (Topic#1566211)
Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to pugs223

so many twists and turns last night! I could not knit and watch the show at the same time. The show takes all of my concentration and then I still feel like I may have missed some tip or clue as to what will happen next. I wonder if fake Amanda will be reappearing soon. I bet that that guy who played the guard and killed David Clarke also did some mean things to young Amanda when she was in juvie.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to Unique scrapper

great show last night - I agree - the show requires full attention - I am going to rewatch it today!!!

well - it is gearing up to be an explosive finale!!!

I am shocked that Victoria has turned against Conrad!! but what I am most shocked about is Daniel - I just can't believe he is going to back his father up - he must know more about Emily than he is revealing!!

I have a feeling that Victoria is going to figure Emily out soon! It's only a matter of time before someone does!!!

just a great episode!!!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 05-03-12 04:56 AM
In response to SmartyPants

Fabulous episode. I like the addition of Nolan's aunt as an insider. I'm not sure who I dislike more, Conrad or Victoria. I didn't realize that Victoria knew that her assistant (why can't I think of her name??) leaked the pics of Daniel. Ashley...that's her name.

Sad that there's only 2 more episodes. I can't imagine the cliff-hanger they will leave us with.

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to PDRNC

OMGosh it was so good!

Resident
In response to pugs223

I wonder if she will punish Nolan in some way....

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to Laura40

Nah, I don't think so.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

Loved, loved, loved last nights episode. I love how they add new characters and it looks like Emilys revenge list just grew from 12 to 13 with the "prison guard"

Tenant
In response to pugs223

Tonight is the night!!! can't wait to see how the story unfolds!!!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to smartypantskidz

I am very excited about tonight too!!! I've been waiting to learn more about the back story.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to pugs223

another great episode last night - many questions answered but so many more presented!!! can't wait for the next episode - it looks really good!!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants

oh yeah - didn't you crack up at how Jack looked with that long hair - totally different!!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

I agree, another great episode. I hope they do more flashback episodes to answer more questions, like how she met Sensei and trained with him, when/how she decided to become Emily, etc.

Next week looks AWESOME!!!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 05-10-12 05:43 AM

Loved the flashback episode. I can't wait to see what happens next week. I want to know who Emily was talking to when she had a bloody nose and said, "I want my face to be the last one you see before you die." BTW...I don't think she'll kill anyone.

I'll admit that I got a little confused when Victoria had a flashback in the flashback. I didn't realize Lydia and Conrad were having their affair for so long.

Next week is the season finale?

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to PDRNC

Yes, I want to know whom Emily is talking to as well! The flashback within the flashback definitely was a little confusing.

I think there is one more episode, then the season finale.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to pugs223

I have a question: has anyone seen or commented on Emily's tattoo in past episodes? Does she hide it?

My co-worker and I were just discussing the scene where she was getting the tattoo and can't remember if the others had ever seen it.

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 05-10-12 07:07 AM
In response to pugs223

I've never heard anyone comment on it. Unless someone has seen the carving on the rail, they would probably not know the significance anyway.

Would love to know what everyone thinks about the way David answered when Victoria asked about his wife. He said something like, 'she's no longer with us.' Just because she's not with you, doesn't necessarily mean she's not with someone else;) I just got the feeling like she's not dead and may come back at some point. I've been wondering about her for a while, actually.

Resident
In response to PDRNC

I was wondering too. I half think David will not really be dead.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to Laura40

I was so wondering about the "not with us" reply and I, too, have a sneaking suspicion that David is not dead. On another note, doesn't Nolan introduce himself to Jack in the very first episode? So what was with last night?
I just love Wednesday nights.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

• Unique scrapper Said:
I was so wondering about the "not with us" reply and I, too, have a sneaking suspicion that David is not dead. On another note, doesn't Nolan introduce himself to Jack in the very first episode? So what was with last night?I just love Wednesday nights.

Now that you say that....I wish I had kept all of the episodes so I could watch them all again over the summer.

Resident
In response to pugs223

Didn't she have a letter from her dad that said "when we are on neutral ground I will be with you" or something like that?? IS next week the finale????

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics