Page 16 of 20 
Username Post: Anyone watching the new show on ABC called "REVENGE"??        (Topic#1566211)
Tenant
In response to Laura40

I think that she covers up her tattoo - I have tried to pay attention to see if it can be seen.

The letter that she read was from the guy that was killed in the pool house. He had slipped her a note when he tripped into her at the flashback party.

I too caught that about Emily's mother. I assume she could come back too.

Also - I have had the feeling that David isn't really dead for a long time. Nolan has an awful large amount of money and I can see him getting him out and into hiding to protect him. He is very instrumental in leading her into her quest to seek answers and revenge!!!

Also - Jack's girl friend - she was an interesting character that was thrown in - I am sure she will be shown more as well.

I also was taken back a bit when Victoria said that the house was the only thing she had left of David - she knows that her daughter is his too. Unless she is in complete denial!!

such a great episode - I watched it again!!! oh so good!

Tenant
In response to smartypantskidz

oh yeah - read on facebook that Revenge was picked up by ABC for a season 2 - thank goodness!!!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 05-15-12 05:19 AM

Just saw Emily, Daniel and Victoria on Good Morning America. I never knew the actor who plays Daniel is actually British. Victoria will be looking for redemption so there will be a little shift coming!! (As per Madeleine Stowe)

Can't wait until tomorrow!!!

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to PDRNC

Me too! Wednesday can't come soon enough

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to Unique scrapper

I just saw a preview clip on facebook and watch out - Emily is out for blood!!

should be good!!!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to SmartyPants

Okay guys - who watched last night's episode??????

Good Googidy Moogidy!!! It was such a good episode. I about jumped out of my seat towards the end and said NOOOOOO.

I am hoping that it all turns out. I don't want to spoil it in case you haven't seen.

Can't wait to hear what you guys think!!!!!!

And next week is the season finale. OMG!!!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 05-17-12 05:43 AM

I have to say that I was a little disappointed, except for the ending, of course. I felt like it dragged on. It did leave some questions but I don't think it had as many twists and turns as we're used to seeing. The end was absolutely amazing, though. I can't wait to see what happens with Nolan. And the Daniel-Emily-Jack triangle. With Emily and Jack, I feel like she is letting emotions take over and that is exactly what Sensei warned her about.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to PDRNC

I can't believe next week is the season finale I love this show!!!! I was on the edge of my seat at the end, just knowing something was going to happen with Nolan.

I won't say anymore either in case everyone hasn't watched.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to pugs223

It's been bugging me since last night - who is the actor that plays White Hair Man? His voice is so familiar and I can see him in a different movie/show but can't remember the name of it.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to pugs223

Nevermind - finally got to the right site through google. He was William in Private Practice and was in 24.

Edited by pugs223 on 05-17-12 08:27 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

kygirlnfla
Mayor
kygirlnfla
In response to pugs223

Spoiler Alert!!!!!

Loved the show last night...except the very sad passing of Sammy (though the siver lining was getting Jack and Emily into each other's arms) and of course now we have to worry about poor Nolan all week! Though I do believe he'll pull through.

What will Ashley do with the glimpse of Jack and Emily together she caught through the window???

So sad that Charlotte is once again spiraling down the drug drain...that was quite a score she had there! I imagine Declan will somehow become her savior.

I figure we'll all be left dangling at the end of the season finale. I just cannot see them tying it all up nice and neatly for us, with a second season promised. But I hope they clear up a few things for us...or we'll suffer this Summer for sure.

I sooooooo want to see Emily choose Jack over Daniel...keeping fingers crossed~

Resident
In response to kygirlnfla

Yeah, me too. (Jack over Daniel) But that might get in the way of her plans. Nolan should have let Emily do her plan. Still think her dad will show up. I was realy sad about Sam! Glad Emily was with Jack when it happened. Wonder if em will tell Jack the truth.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to Laura40

I've been thinking about it a lot. I still kinda think that David Clark is still alive somehow.

I hope that Nolan is okay. Where is his body guard??? He needs to get him back on the payroll!!

Ashley, Ashley, Ashley - what are we going to do with her. She is a snake that is coming out to hunt. What was she doing at Emily's so late??? Why haven't they fired her yet - they know that she sold the pictures for money.

Also - been thinking about Jack's girl friend from the flashback episode - she was an opportunist too - wonder what ever happened to her!!!

And why is it that the Feds can't get enough evidence against the Graysons - apparently it's all out there if you really look!!

Also - I think that on some level - Jack knows that Emily is the real Amanda - he just has connected all the dots just yet.

going to be a long week for the finale - and then an extra long summer until next season!!!!

kygirlnfla
Mayor
kygirlnfla

Interesting...the thought that David Clark is still alive, but I don't see that, since I cannot see ANY good enough reason why he'd put his daughter through that grief for so many years. Wasn't he killed many years ago? It wouldn't bother me to see him suddenly come back from the dead though, since he IS quite the looker...y'all agree???

Ashley is gonna get some leverage you can bet on that, from what she saw in Emily's window. I guess she had the masters to learn from working for the Greysons...LOL!!! I wonder if she'll try to work on Daniel, thinking she may have a chance with him, once she lets him know....if she does! Who knows which direction she'll go in.

Yeah...where was Nolen's BG??? Though, by the looks of things, he might have been taken out by the bad guy if he were around anyway. Looks like a REALLY bad dude's got Nolen. I saw a Revenge posting on my Facebook, but didn't click on it for details, but it showed a picture of Nolen AND Emily tied up sitting on the floor. I just hope we're not left with THAT scene as a cliffhanger at the end of the show.

I don't get the impression Jack thinks or senses that Emily is really Amanda Clark. I think he would have said something to her about it by now if he thought that. It's clear though that he does have real feelings (well, TV real) for her. Even more than he has/had for the fake Amanda.

Weird about the tattoo on Em's wrist. I've never noticed it either. She must hide it under makeup since it wouldn't go along with her "proper" Hamptons style.

Can't wait till Wednesday~

kygirlnfla
Mayor
kygirlnfla

Tonight's the night Girlz.......you go Ems!!!
EmJack

Tenant

Can't wait!!! should be great!!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

Oh.Em.Gee!!!!

This whole episode was awesome. I don't know how I'm going to handle waiting until fall for its return.

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 05-24-12 05:53 AM
In response to pugs223

What a fabulous episode!! Should we go back on the thread and see how long we've been predicting that her mom is alive? Even though we could see it coming, I still LOVE this show. And the plane crash? I could see it coming when Conrad said if she boards the plane it would be the last thing she did. Although, I'm so sure they aren't dead. And what about when the white haired guy winked at Em's picture. That was creeping me out but then I remembered that he had seen the picture before he met up with her. And she revealed to him that she was Amanda Clark. Wonder how that will play out. Wanted to cry when I saw Amanda with Jack. I had a feeling she would be there but the prego belly surprised me.

Ok, I'm rambling. I don't know how I'll survive the summer.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to PDRNC

I have feeling Nolan told Sensei Emily's plan to tell Jack the truth, and Sensei let Amanda go to interrupt that plan.

I'm trying to figure out why white hair man didn't tell Conrad that Daniel's fiancee is actually Amanda Clark. Leads me to believe white hair man may not be 100% evil and that perhaps David Clark is not dead either.

There is no way Victoria is dead. The look on her face and the way she hesitated before getting on the plane makes me believe she knew something was happening. I figured white hair man was going to do something to the plane when he told Conrad he was going to the airport. Yes, it was very creepy when he was talking into the frame saying "if I wanted to watch you, there are many ways I can do that" (or something like that)

It is going to be a VERY long summer.

Edited by pugs223 on 05-24-12 06:06 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to pugs223

Oh and Ashley and Daniel are going to hook up, but now Emily's going to change her mind about going through with her plan to marry Daniel, so we will have another love triangle....just guessing.

Page 16 of 20 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics