Page 18 of 20 
Username Post: Anyone watching the new show on ABC called "REVENGE"??        (Topic#1566211)
SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to kygirlnfla

the season premiere was really good!!! I knew Victoria wasn't dead - I was shocked to see the white haired guy there!. Felt really bad for Charlotte - not sure who is keeping her there - is it Conrad???

I'm curious to see what happens to Jack - at the beginning his boat is at the bottom of the ocean - and I assume that is the Fake Amanda's body they find.

I see that Ashley has pushed her way into the Grayson house and she has already tried to be a Diva - wait until she sees Victoria!!! LOL

I wonder what happened to Lydia???

Lots of questions that I need answers to and so many more that were asked!!!

I didn't watch the 666 show - I really didn't want to get hooked on another show.

Resident

yeah, Nolan boxing, that was a good one! Iwill watc hNashville too.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to SmartyPants

• SmartyPants Said:
the season premiere was really good!!! I knew Victoria wasn't dead - I was shocked to see the white haired guy there!. Felt really bad for Charlotte - not sure who is keeping her there - is it Conrad???

I'm curious to see what happens to Jack - at the beginning his boat is at the bottom of the ocean - and I assume that is the Fake Amanda's body they find.

I see that Ashley has pushed her way into the Grayson house and she has already tried to be a Diva - wait until she sees Victoria!!! LOL

I wonder what happened to Lydia???

Lots of questions that I need answers to and so many more that were asked!!!

I didn't watch the 666 show - I really didn't want to get hooked on another show.

Ok, I'm going to have to go back and watch that. I could have sworn it was the plane. Oh wait, the plane blew up on the runway didn't it?

I love this forum, helps me out with things I may have missed or took the wrong way.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to pugs223

yes - it is definitely the boat - because I was like - what is the picture of Jack and his brother and dad doing at the bottom of the ocean. Then it shows a pocket watch and the back of the boat with the name AMANDA on it. Then it flashes back 3 months to Jack on the boat looking at his watch!!

I'm kinda hoping it's the fake Amanda - I think Jack in his heart knows who Emily is!!! That is why he is pushing the fake Amanda away!!!! next week looks gooooood!!!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

Ok, now that I thought about it, it's the boat. I wasn't paying much attention to what was on the screen apparently.

I'm kinda hoping is Fauxmanda too. I also think Jack knows who Emily is subconsciously.

Can't wait until next week!!!

Diva

Steel Magnolias for me.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

yes, the boat is underwater and it is Labor Day weekend. Interesting, the boat is at Block Island, RHODE ISLAND! A completely different state from the Hamptons! I wonder how it will come to be there.
Also, I think the body is that of a man's since it seems to be big boned and masculine looking to me.

kygirlnfla
Mayor
kygirlnfla
In response to bayamonesa1

I just checked and the Steel Magnolia's on Lifetime starting this Sunday is a new version of the original but with a Black Cast and unfortunately will only be a two hour movie....not a weekly series like I had hoped. But it certainly will be something worth watching and they have it on many times so you don't have to worry about it interferring with watching Revenge Sunday evening.

It's kinda weird on Revenge how they showed the sunk boat AND Emily just so happened to be doing some underwater training too. Perhaps her revenge on Fakemanda will involve a boating accident where they're out with the baby too and she sets it up for Fakemanda to drown and she'll save the baby....her 'God Child' as she so slyly pulled that one out of her butt and no doubt pissed off the mommy-to-be. I kinda feel sorry for Fakemanda, but I am rooting for the Real One to walk away with Jack.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

time to bring this forward since it is almost that time again.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to Unique scrapper

oh, my! So many twists and turns. Another person dead but not by Emily's hand. New love interest for her? Why would that boy set up Deckland? (we know that the police will come looking for the bracelet) 2 months in the woods. Did the kidnapper actually let her take a shower? Victoria is absolutely wicked, for sure. A lot of interesting developments.

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 10-08-12 06:05 AM
In response to Unique scrapper

Was I only the only one screaming at the tv: "Declan, don't take the bracelet!!!!!" I was actually a little surprised that the white-haired guy tried to kill Emily. I knew they were enemies, but thought they had some strange mutual-respect type relationship. I was a little disappointed in Emily not expecting it and being able to overtake him.

What will Emily do with the video now? Now that Victoria isn't dead, does all that money go back into trust? And, if Nolan's company goes belly-up, doesn't Emily lose her money, too? I seem to remember her father investing in Nolan.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to PDRNC

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!

I was totally yelling at Declan. What an idiot!!

I also thought the white-haired guy would leave Emily alone. Or was it because she was asking about her mother? I'm kind of sad that white-haired guy got shot, I like him and that he wi playing on all sides.

Previews make it look like Daniel finds out Victoria set it all up. So maybe the video gets mysteriously sent to Daniel.

I think the saddest part was when Emily told Nolan about paternity results.

It's very interesting how they are bringing Nolan's company into the story now. However, I don't like how they are portraying Nolan as an owner and his not knowing who his employees are. If he is such a control freak, he would know.

Edited by pugs223 on 10-08-12 06:14 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

kygirlnfla
Mayor
kygirlnfla
In response to pugs223

Another exciting night of Revenge

I'm glad to see the white haired man gone and for the record....I would not write Emily off from being able to save her skin in the last second, but it looks like we have another character to get to know now that he came to Em's rescue. It looked like the two were kissing in the previews....right??? I was figuring she and Daniel would be getting back together so she could continue to get under Victoria's skin....especially since it looks like she is letting Amanda have her way with Jack......for now. Poor Amanda, she was really bummed that the baby (supposidly) isn't Jack's. I think Emily will really like that Daniel turned his entire Trust Fund over to Charlotte and she will open her heart to him again....being torn once more between the rich kid and the poor townie.

Now poor Emily has to hope that Victoria/Conrad knows where her mother is and will tell her since the white haired man is dead....which I imagine she will be livid at her rescurer for killing.

Who is that dude that gave Declan the bracelet....someone from high school he knew? My guess is that it's a plant for Amanda to get burned for the crime to get her out of Emily's way....to Jack. Who would want to do harm to honest Declan???

I wonder what is the point of Nolan's business being played up so much. I would guess the woman he just hired to be a "partner" is up to no good...she seemed innocent enough...but we know looks may be deceiving....Looks like others have revenge on their minds too!

That was one sweet spin to clean up a lot of nasty ends using the kidnap scheme to explain a lot of weird happenings.....but it was nice to see in the previews that it's gonna be short lived. Thanks again to Emily's ceaseless Revenge!!!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants

I do have a question about the plane crash . . . Just how was Victoria saved??? what happened to the other people on the plane - the FBI agent and lydia???? Could they still be alive???

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 10-10-12 07:03 AM

I forgot Lydia was on the plane. When Conrad said something about the white-haired guy killing her, I couldn't remember how she died. We saw the white-haired guy doing something to the plane. I'm assuming that he got Victoria off since he had her in hiding. Wonder if Lydia is really dead now. Thanks for putting more questions in my mind.

Diva
In response to PDRNC

Wow! now, I am wondering the same. Great intriguing show!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to bayamonesa1

alright everyone - what did you think???? It was a great show - as usual - I just love - just when you get a few questions answered - about 20 more are asked!!!!

every week - I end up watching the show 2 or 3 times - and I seem to miss a little something!!

tell me what you thought!!!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 10-16-12 04:43 PM

I'm wondering about Emily's paternity now. When Charlotte said that Amanda was her half sister, Victoria said, 'If that.' (Or something like that.) What does that mean? I can't believe that Aiden was talking to Emily's mother and he had no clue. Had Emily allowed him to help, he could have seen the photo in the watch and recognized her. I'm also wondering how Amanda will take it now that Jack told her that they don't have a relationship. Will she turn on Emily?

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to PDRNC

I thought it was great!

I love that they are filling in some of Emily's history and especially her training.

I also am wondering about Emily's paternity with that comment from Victoria.

Emily better get to faux-Amanda quickly before the ticking time-bomb goes off. I don't think faux-Amanda is going to handle Jack breaking up with her too well.

I love how Emily can influence Daniel to mess with Victoria.

Love, love, love this show! Is it Sunday yet?

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to pugs223

Yow-za! last night's episode was confusing. Do you think that Amanda will die? That will certainly solve some of Emily's problems with Jack. Do you think that the mother really did try to kill her? Does not look like it to me but I could be wrong. I had thought that the young guy was luring in Deckland for some sort of thing, dear old Dad wants the bar...I hope that Jack gets the money to do what needs to be done.

Page 18 of 20 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics