Page 1 of 20 
Username Post: Anyone watching the new show on ABC called "REVENGE"??        (Topic#1566211)
SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants

Anyone watching "Revenge" on ABC??? I've been watching it and I really like it. It's a great plot and I really like the way it is unfolding. anyone else out there watching it??? Tell me what you think/

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 11-01-11 04:25 AM
In response to SmartyPants

LOVE that show!!! I look forward to Wednesdays just for that show. I love all of the twists and drama of the show. I think I blinked for a second and was a little lost about the plane crash though. I'm not really sure how that connected. I understand that the Graysons set up a fund for the victims' families but did they cause the crash? So happy to see someone else who loves the show!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to PDRNC

you are exactly right - if you blink or walk away for a second - you could miss some clues to putting the story together. I have watched each episode about 3 times each - I watch online - easy for me!!

from what I can tell - the plane crash was caused by a terrorist group that money from the Graysons funneled into. But that Emily's Dad was blamed for!!!

I am not trusting that Tyler guy (Daniel's college friend - I knew as soon as I saw him - he was a total fake)

I can't wait to find out who shot Daniel from the 1st show - I have my theories!!! But as the show continues and the story unfolds - I'm not sure!! I do know that I don't think it was Emily - she isn't there to kill - just get revenge of course and wreck their lives.

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 11-01-11 04:48 AM

Thanks for clearing that up. Tyler is definitely a fake. Hopefully that will come out a little this week. I'm sure he has no money but not sure what the rest of his story is.

Weird knowing how it ends and watching it this way. Now I wonder what happens at the end of the summer when Daniel gets shot. Will the show be over? I agree...she's not there to kill.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to PDRNC

LOVE that show. Best show on tv right now IMO.

I too wondered if she's going to get revenge on the 12 or so people this summer, what happens to the show? But it seems as if they slowed down on that a bit and are letting the story unfold a little more.

The writing and acting is great in this show. They really make you dislike Victoria and the others that were involved in the take down of Emily's father.

My dvr was set to "record series" before the show even started, it looked great just from the previews.

Ok, I'm rambling, but I love this show

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to pugs223

Love that show also!!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to TraciK

It's on tonight - usually I watch online the next day - but I'm so excited and want to know - I will most likely just watch it tonight!!!

Can't wait to see what happens!! any predictions???

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

Frank is going down but I don't think it will be by Emily, it will be Conrad because Frank won't go away.

Just my prediction, but either way, Frank will be taken care of tonight.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to pugs223

I love this show. I won't say anything in case some of you haven't watched yet, but this is one of the only shows I watch the night it is on.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to pugs223

OMG - last night's episode was really good - I need to watch it again!!! Not only has the story unfolded yet again, it has left me with even more questions and I love it!!! I didn't expect what happened with Frank!!!

Can't wait to hear what you guys think!!!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 11-03-11 04:07 PM

Was totally shocked about Frank! And Tyler! I knew he was lying about the money but I didn't expect his little fling that happened. Getting better every week!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to PDRNC

OMG - me too!!! who knew about that?? I had suspected about Tyler but not Nolan. WOW!!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 11-04-11 04:49 AM

You suspected that with Tyler? That's funny because I kind of thought about it with Nolan but not Tyler. He's with that English girl. What's-her-name.

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to PDRNC

I am just wondering with all the action and people going down how are they going to keep the show going? I'm loving it!

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to TraciK

I missed one episode and felt completely out of the loop. thank goodness they review at the beginning.

i really like this show.

it's not on next week i wonder why?

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 11-04-11 06:00 AM
In response to cescrapper

Not on next week!!?!?!?! I can't go a week without seeing it! I think I might go through withdrawals. LOL

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to PDRNC

oh no - I didn't know it wasn't on next week - thanks for the headsup.

episodes are online if you go the abc site!!!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 11-09-11 04:19 PM

Darn CMA awards!!! That's why revenge isn't on this week!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to PDRNC

I would rather have watched Revenge!!! guess I will just have to wait another week!!! I did see the actress that played Emily in the audience of the CMA's - I only watched a few minutes of it though about 9pm. I watched Survivor first!! Love that show!!!

RobinH
RobinH 
Veteran
RobinH

Love the show. Of course, taking revenge is sad, but the show does a good job of showing some of the negatives attached to it.

I love shows that assume the viewers are SMART. Let me put the clues together.

Page 1 of 20 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics