Page 17 of 20 
Username Post: Anyone watching the new show on ABC called "REVENGE"??        (Topic#1566211)
Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to PDRNC

holy what happened, Batman?!* I thought the mom was alive as soon as the white haired man mentioned her mom during the fight scene. Apparently, the mom must be involved with all of the "big" guys. I wonder if it was she that sent sen-sei to train Emily to fight. One needs to wonder why she let her daughter rot in juvie hall. Or, maybe she thinks that fake Amanda is the real Amanda? Maybe that is why sen-sei went and got her? Also, Jack, poor Jack. I wonder if that baby is really his. How long has fake Amanda been gone? and why did she wait so long to come back? Why come back now? I do not think that anyone on the plane died. I think that they were never on the plane at all. I think that white haired man now OWES Emily because she spared his life and he now knows that she is the Real Amanda. I am so glad that I Have all of the episodes on dvr. It will make for some interesting watching over the next few months.

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 05-24-12 08:14 AM
In response to Unique scrapper

My hubby thinks the white haired guy is helping Emily, too.

I forgot that Sensei had Amanda.

kygirlnfla
Mayor
kygirlnfla
In response to PDRNC

WOW....what an ending!!!

I was thinking that Victoria was for sure dead, until reading here that she may not be and, you're right, the news reporter did say there were survivors....so who knows. But Conrad for sure knew the plane was rigged.

Amanda showing up...preggers, no less...was a real kick in the butt to my hopes for Ems and Jack. From the looks of Jack though, I think he's happy for the baby coming, but I think he wishes it was he and Ems having it instead. Poor Ems, like she really needed more heartache.

Charlotte really got under Declans skin this time with her outing of his friend with that older teacher. Not sure if he'll come around...even if she tried to commit suicide. He looks like he's done!!!

Glad to see Nolan is fine....and he was thinking ahead and saved the day with those document/video back-ups...so the game continues!!!

Really curious about what Ems Mom's story is gonna be...and who will play her. IF Madaline Stowe (Victoria) is off the show, they'll need another big name star I presume. It looked like David Clark "Knew" about her being alive though, from what Victoria said.

It did appear that the white haired man knew that Emily could be watching them in Conrads office. Why didn't he tell Conrad about her...THAT is the question!!! Perhaps he'll cut her a break since she spared his life, but I don't see him joining an alliance with her...but who knows~ Did Ems kick some serious butt with him or what??? That's our Girl~

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to kygirlnfla

I've been thinking about the episode - with Victoria pausing before she got on the plane - I'm wondering if she really was on the plane. Actually, I'm wondering if any of them were on that plane. It is possible that that was the decoy plane and that they are being Stashed somewhere safe!! you never know!!!

I have also been thinking - what if Daniel isn't really a grayson after all - we know that Victoria has had several lovers in the past. Just a thought!!!

I will need to rewatch the season too!
going to be a long summer without!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to SmartyPants

Oh I've never thought about the possibility of Daniel not being a grayson....interesting.

kygirlnfla
Mayor
kygirlnfla
In response to pugs223

Ya know, I too thought that was a strange look on Victoria's face as she stepped onto the steps of the plane. It made me think that she was elated that she was finally doing the right thing to set the story straight about her lover David Clark, and that Conrad was finally getting his due....or that she knew there was a chance she was going to be blown up and she would soon be joining David Clark in the ever after~ I never thought about them switching planes, just in case....ya never know!!!

I'm gonna say....IF Daniel isn't a Greyson....it certainly would serve Conrad right! I guess he'd likely be that Artist's son then. Victoria would keep it under wraps just so Daniel had a chance at the Greyson fortune.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants

one of the reasons why I kinda think Daniel isn't a Grayson is that he really doesn't have good business sense!! When he first started working for his father - he really had no clue on what to do. I would think that a first son in a family with that much wealth and business that he would have better business sense! I had this feeling even before knowing that Charlotte wasn't a Grayson. It's going to be a long summer!!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 09-04-12 04:22 PM

Is everyone ready for the new season? I saw a commercial today. It's moving to Sundays and starts September 30. It'll be here before we know it!

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to PDRNC

Yes, yes, YES!!! I saw the commercial twice this evening. I am so stoked for the show's return

kygirlnfla
Mayor
kygirlnfla

Wow....it'll be here before we know it....cool~ But why does it seem all the shows I like are on Sunday nights.....grrrr??? Well, I can record two and watch one live on another TV if need be.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants

can't wait - but I'm not happy with a night change either!!!

I hope the shows maintains the same level of excitement and they don't take it into crazy levels like they have done with other shows!!!!

Diva

Not me!

kygirlnfla
Mayor
kygirlnfla
In response to bayamonesa1

I watched the series' first season recap the other night and I'm all ready for my new REVENGE fix tomorrow night.....Bring it on ABC. Will Victoria Greyson still be among the living??? And what about (brain fart)...Greyson's/well actually Victoria's & David Clark's daughter and her OD cliff hanger scene??? I just hope they keep the shows coming and not leave us hanging for weeks at a time like last season. I guess it must have been an unexpected hit....but now they know~

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

I can't wait for tonight!!!!

I do not like that it is a Sunday night show. They moved way too much to Sundays. Then whatever is on the same channel as football gets delayed.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

Took me a minute but it is Charlotte, right? I should have watched last season's shows also. I hope that I don't forget too much.

kygirlnfla
Mayor
kygirlnfla

Yeah right....Charlotte. Well, it won't be long now, gotta get dinner done and then after Revenge records, I'll watch it so I can speed thru the dreaded commercials. I'm gonna also dvr the new show coming on afterwards on ABC called '666 Park Avenue'....anyone else gonna check that one out???

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

no Park Avenue for me. Kind of looks like dreck to me

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

Victoria really dead? I don't think so but it is only 10 minutes into the show. So much more to find out before the hour is up.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

well, I figured that she wasn't dead but I did not expect her to be in cahoots with the white haired man. And Ashley with Daniel? Please! And who is this new character associated with Sen Sei?

kygirlnfla
Mayor
kygirlnfla

Looks like we're off to a good start. Happy to see that it looks like there might be a chance for Jack and Emily again....unless she needs to get close to Daniel again to seek her revenge. I guess the coming baby could be someone elses and not Jacks. I wonder how long it'll take for Em's Mom to be found? I had to laugh when I saw Nolan in the boxing ring....lol. I was surprised to see Victoria and the white haired hinchman in cahoots too, but I reckon he's gonna hitch his wagon to the one looking to be the winner....or more likely he's playing one againt the other. I'd imagine it's just a matter of time before Conrad Grayson goes down. Looks like Daniel is not the snake his dad had hoped he was....it seems like he's pining for Emily. I wonder if Lydia lived too?

I watched 666 Park Avenue after....(I had to look up what dreck meant....lol) I hadn't paid attention to the previews and didn't know it was a semi-scary one.....not a big fan of horror, even though it's rather mild. I'll give it one more week but I'll probably not stick with it.

Gonna watch a few other new ones too...Nashville & Vegas (I missed the first one of Vegas, so I'll have to get caught up on the computer)...and Steel Magnolia's on Lifetime...love Queen Latifah. It looks like a movie since it's two hours, anyone know if it's a weekly series....hope so?

Page 17 of 20 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics