Page 19 of 20 
Username Post: Anyone watching the new show on ABC called "REVENGE"??        (Topic#1566211)
SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to Unique scrapper

Yes - last night was a great episode - so many more questions now!!

does Amanda survive??? not sure - I thought that perhaps she was a body that was in the boat in the season premiere - but now I'm thinking that it might be Amanda's mom.

Now Nolan - where are they going with that??? Not sure that his new assistant is to be trusted - just haven't figured her out yet. Not sure about that this story line with his business - I don't think that his character would really be that absent - on some level - yes - but he is a detail person and I think that he would have people in place to keep him informed!! Doesn't quite add up to me.

Wonder why that guys wants the bar??? who is this person?? I hope that Emily gets wind of this and helps out - she has the money to help him for sure.

as usual - I need to watch it again - you'd be surprised what you can miss if you don't pay 100% attention!!!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to SmartyPants

Great episode!

Yes, I believe her mom did try to drown her, which Emily almost remembered in the season premiere when she was underwater but then Aiden cut her free.

I don't like the Nolan company stuff either and totally agree with you SmartyPants about everything about his character and her new assistant. I also wonder what is the significance of bringing his father up now....

Very interesting about the guy wanting to buy the bar. I have a feeling Emily will help Jack or Amanda will save the day with the big check she got from the Grayson's or the bigger check she may get from her fall.

Another great episode!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 10-22-12 06:43 AM

I missed the first five minutes and I felt lost. I have so many questions. How did Aiden find out that was Emily's mother? I'm horribly confused about this whole 'initiative.' I wonder if Emily will ever feel remorse for how her master plan has affected so many others.

Who was that lady Conrad was talking to? I love the new Daniel. He's becoming so sneaky...a true Grayson.

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 10-22-12 06:48 AM
In response to PDRNC

Also not sure about Nolan. It doesn't fit his character that he would not be involved in every aspect of his business. Obviously, this assistant of his is not to be trusted. I wonder what the significance is of the framed check she put in the box. I didn't get a great look at it. I just saw that it had the Grayson name on the top and said 'to the future' or something like that.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to PDRNC

Does anyone else have the feeling that Amanda will wake up with amnesia, which may be real at first but then she fakes it?

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to pugs223

@Pugs - didn't think of that - you might be right - that would be good. I really feel bad for Jack.

I haven't rewatched the episode yet - hopefully I can get to it today!!!

Love this show!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Yes this show leaves me with so many questions lol. I def did not see the part coming about Amanda's mom trying to kill her but makes since why her dad kept her way from her

Diva
In response to babigirl

I am just starting to watch it. Looks like I need some catching up.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to bayamonesa1

hey guys - I rewatched the last episode - because I always miss something - I did look at the picture frame and it was from David Clark. Not sure what the connection will be. I surely hope that this girl isn't after Nolan for something - but then again - with this show - we know that everyone has a hidden agenda!!! Can't wait for Sunday's show! I still miss it on Wednesday nights - I feel lost!!

kygirlnfla
Mayor
kygirlnfla

WOW....just saw the latest show tonight, the good thing about that is that I only have to wait three more days to see the next one!!!

About Amanda's mom trying to drown her on purpose...it looked kinda like she just wanted for her to hide under water holding her breath to hide from David who was calling after her and maybe then paniced???

I'm guessing that Declan will cozy up to Charlotte again....perhaps even doing so hoping she will help he and Jack out of their $$$ problems. I'd like to see them get back together. You did notice Victoria placing the $100,000. check she had written AND the hospital visit log Amanda showed her into the blasing fireplace???

Unfortunately for Nolan, I'm in agreement here and think the new woman in his life is up to no good.....too bad.....poor Nolan.

As soon as I saw Amanda and Victoria by the upstairs railing....I knew the fall was coming. It certainly will be interesting to see how that will play out now. It would make sense for the storyline for her to have amnesia...good call!!! Jack sure seems to be taking it hard. I didn't realize just how short he was until I saw him next to Emily at the hospital....of course she did probably have on 4"-5" heels w/platforms.

I knew something was up with that whole Declan robbery thing. I'm very curious as to WHY they want the Bar. I'm thinking there is some shady reason other than them just wanting it.

So now that Daniel heard Ashley tell Conrad that her days of spying on Daniel are over...will he be forgiving of her doing it in the first place (seemed so from the steamy bedroom scene) or will he think he can manipulate his dad through her now and will just keep her close for that motive and not love/lust???

Can't wait for Sunday........

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to kygirlnfla

Here in NJ, we are bracing for "the storm of the century" aka"Frankenstorm". I am hoping that I will be able to watch the show tonight because the local ABC station has initiated storm watch.

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 10-28-12 04:00 PM
In response to Unique scrapper

I'm in NYC and hoping for the same. I'll have to make sure the iPads are charged just in case I need to watch them online. Hopefully, we won't have a power outage, because I'd lose my wi-fi, too. Stay safe to anyone who might be in the storm's path.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to PDRNC

tonight's the night!! Can't wait to see what unfolds next!!

You guys along the coast - be safe. I grew up in Maryland but now live in NC - I know that many of my family and friends are bracing for the worst. Schools in Maryland have closed for the next few days. I hope that the storm goes by fast and isn't as damaging!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants

Just came on and already it's good!!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants

Goodness that was a great episode!!! I can't wait to chat with you guys about it!!!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 10-28-12 08:00 PM

So happy that I was able to watch! I was wondering why Mason was looking at Amanda's back. Weird because Emily wears low cut dresses all of the time and I've never seen a scar. I was happy that she told Amanda that Jack was the father.

Now, what is going on with Nolan's CFO? He is so enamored with her, I wonder what he will do with the info. And what is her motive to uncover this?

As usual, I can't wait until next week.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to PDRNC

well - last night's episode was pretty good!!

I like that Declan and Charlotte have reconnected.

Not that thrilled about Jack asking the fake Amanda to marry him.

Now the real shocker is Mason - I think - has figured it out. What will he do with his information! You would think he has learned his lessons - I think I would not tell anyone and write and book and let it come out that way!! at least make some money.

Looks like the Conran Grayson has sold his soul to the devil again!!!

Should get good!!!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 11-05-12 08:26 AM

Looks like Emily finds Mason's board next week. Can't wait to see what she does next. Still a little confused about Padma. Curious to see how that storyline unfolds.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to PDRNC

anyone watch the show this past Sunday - it was good!! Looks like things are really getting all twisted and twined together!! should get good soon!!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

I did. It was a great episode.

Can anyone explain the check from David Clark and the shares that Emily had? I didn't understand when Aiden and Nolan were talking about that.

Anyone else annoyed by the "gift of revenge" commercials?

Page 19 of 20 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics