Page 2 of 20 
Username Post: Anyone watching the new show on ABC called "REVENGE"??        (Topic#1566211)
pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to RobinH

I'm so excited it's back tonight!!!!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to pugs223

great episode - so what did you think???? The twists just keep coming and I'm loving it!!!

I don't want to give too much away for those that haven't watched - but Emily isn't the only one pretending!!!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 11-17-11 06:12 AM
In response to SmartyPants

My husband was home last night so he watched it with me. UGH! He kept asking questions. Doesn't he know that you need to listen to EVERY word or you'll be out of the loop completely?? I waited for a commercial and gave him a run-down of who's who and how they relate to one another. Can't wait til next week.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to PDRNC

LOVE this show! I haven't seen a bad episode yet. I love the twists and turns and them showing some of Emily's past. I have to say it is one show I always watch the night it is on (I dvr everything to skip commercials)

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to PDRNC

• PDRNC Said:
My husband was home last night so he watched it with me. UGH! He kept asking questions. Doesn't he know that you need to listen to EVERY word or you'll be out of the loop completely?? I waited for a commercial and gave him a run-down of who's who and how they relate to one another. Can't wait til next week.

to him. I really dislike when people do that during shows/movies.

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 11-17-11 08:10 AM
In response to pugs223

It usually bothers me, but I was so excited to tell him all of the details and to get him hooked on the show, too.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to PDRNC

it was a really good episode - each one leaves me with more questions and that is what I like!!! So what did you guys think???

Anyone else think that Lydia (lady who was pushed off balcony) is faking????

can't wait for next week!!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

Exactly why I love this show - they give you just a little more info that lead to me having more questions each week.

I didn't think Lydia was faking until the end of the episode, now I'm not sure.

Tyler and Victoria's helper girl....I think things are going to get interesting with those two in the future.

Yes, next week looks good. I don't think Emily is going to enjoy having her friend back in her life or being with Jack.

LOVE it!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to pugs223

I agree about Tyler and Ashley are going to be stirring the pot!!!!

I'm not happy about Jack and "Amanda" - I hope that doesn't go far!!!

Okay - from episode 1 - we know that Daniel gets shot on the beach. Any predictions on who it is going to be???

I need to go back a watch it again for like the 10th time!! But I am going to make my prediction.

Who shot Daniel . . . my prediction is

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 11-18-11 06:36 AM

I like your first prediction. I'm hoping 'Amanda' doesn't hang around too much longer. I know that she can really cause a lot of trouble and make for some interesting storylines though. I knew Ashley was bitter towards Victoria but I didn't expect her to turn on Emily like that. How do they know each other anyway?

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to PDRNC

• PDRNC Said:
I like your first prediction. I'm hoping 'Amanda' doesn't hang around too much longer. I know that she can really cause a lot of trouble and make for some interesting storylines though. I knew Ashley was bitter towards Victoria but I didn't expect her to turn on Emily like that. How do they know each other anyway?

Ditto!

I also wonder how Ashley and Emily know each other.

I definitely don't think Emily shoots Daniel even though that's how they make it seem. She isn't out to kill, just seeking revenge by messing up their lives. I thought this the whole time but especially after she yelled at "Amanda" for taking care of Frank.

Ok, going back to the first episode - who is the one dragging Daniel's body?

Sorry if anyone reading this is not caught up, don't think I added any spoilers.

For future reference: Thread may contain spoilers because this show is awesome and we can't wait to talk about it.

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 11-18-11 07:34 AM
In response to pugs223

I think I might have to watch the first episode again. It was weird because we didn't know the characters and how they would impact the story yet. It was Declan and Charlotte who were running into the water, right? I definitely need to rewatch. How many more weeks until the season is over?

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to PDRNC

The episodes are getting oh so good!!!

I agree - Emily is not out to kill just get her revenge and mess up everyone's lives.

As far as how Emily and Ashley met - not sure - they haven't gone over that yet.

From the first episode - Declan and Charlotte were out on the beach together and found Daniel.

I am going to rewatch the episode today. Thank goodness they are still online!!

I'm not sure when the season is over - I assumed it was all year - but I could be wrong.

I'm going to have to make a time line to follow the show.

Also - on the shows site on ABC, they have some of the excerpts from her Dad's journal.

Also - we don't know why her father died either - I've been wondering about that....

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants

alright - I just watched the first few minutes of the pilot (it's still on the ABC website!!!)

It's Labor Day weekend at Emily and Daniel's engagement party.

Daniel is shot on the beach - don't see by who. But it shows Jack pulling Daniels body from the water's edge - he is wearing a hoodie - then Declan and Charlotte come to the beach. Daniels phone rings and Jack gets it out - then Declan runs over - and Charlotte finds the gun in the sand then starts screaming.

Then it cuts to 5 months before when Emily is looking at the house.

hope that helps - off to watch some of the rest of the pilot episode!!!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants

here's another little tidbit that I noticed while watching the pilot episode again - Lydia Davis was Amanda's Dads secretary!!! I didn't remember that fact!!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 11-21-11 11:53 AM

I hadn't remembered that either.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to PDRNC

OOHHHHhh I didn't know she was David Clark's secretary, I thought she was Conrad Grayson's secretary.

I think I need cliff notes and character diagrams.

Did you figure out who was dragging the body on the beach?

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to pugs223

Jack pulled Daniel from the water and pulled him up to the sand dunes then Declan and Charlotte came on to the beach.

It didn't show who shot him - just falling to the ground after the shots were fired!

I can't wait for this week's show!! I wish they would give a time line at the beginning of each show!! that would be a big help!!!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 11-23-11 09:50 AM

Can't wait 'til tonight!!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

• SmartyPants Said:
Jack pulled Daniel from the water and pulled him up to the sand dunes then Declan and Charlotte came on to the beach.

It didn't show who shot him - just falling to the ground after the shots were fired!

I can't wait for this week's show!! I wish they would give a time line at the beginning of each show!! that would be a big help!!!

I thought it may have been Jack who pulled him from the water. It was hard to tell, especially before seeing him on a regular basis.

I can't wait for tonight either!

Page 2 of 20 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics