Page 20 of 20 
Username Post: Anyone watching the new show on ABC called "REVENGE"??        (Topic#1566211)
Diva
In response to pugs223

Interesting. Seen just little bit. Cannot follow the story. I have to commit. Looks like a good show.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to bayamonesa1

• bayamonesa1 Said:
Interesting. Seen just little bit. Cannot follow the story. I have to commit. Looks like a good show.

You definitely have had to watch from the beginning to know how all of the characters are intertwined. It's only a one-hour commitment a week. It's also on Huluplus if you have that.

Resident
In response to pugs223

YEs, the gift of revenge comercials annoy me, too.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to Laura40

I finally watched Sunday's show!!! It was pretty good - a lot of flashback time about Victoria's child hood and her mother!! wow!!!!

Also - some background on who is worming their way into Jacks bar. another WOW!!!

Great episode!!!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to SmartyPants

I thought the episode was great. It definitely explained a lot about Victoria.

Can someone please explain the bar thing - why was the guy bugging the bar owners?

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 11-27-12 10:51 AM
In response to pugs223

The guy wanted money from the shops along the waterfront for 'protection.' When people didn't pay, bad things happen. Kind of like the bully who stole your lunch money. If you didn't give it to him, he'd beat you up. I guess his father didn't want to give him the money, but Jack told him they'd pay him. Carl's friend was also trying to hold out and I guess he had something thrown through his window as well. His daughter got hurt, so he was looking for his own revenge against the bully and shot him.

Does that make sense?

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 11-27-12 10:54 AM
In response to PDRNC

After hearing about Victoria's childhood, I almost feel bad for her. Almost. Love how they set up the mother with the cruise. I really didn't see that coming. I really enjoyed the episode. It answered so many questions. What's up with the 'winter finale' next week???? I'm not ready for a hiatus!!!!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to PDRNC

don't tell they are taking another break - good gosh!!! Why can't they make a normal season of shows!! I don't get all the skipping of shows - I don't think we ever get a full season of any shows anymore!! Sorry for the ranting!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

Thank you Lisa. Yes, that totally makes sense, I just missed what the guy wanted money for. I like that I now know why the guy and his brother are after Jack's bar.

I can't believe they are taking another break, but I think that's typical for December. I just hope they start early in January.

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 12-04-12 03:58 PM
In response to pugs223

Anyone watch last week's episode? I guess Daniel is keeping Aiden out because he still loves Emily. From the previews, it looks like they are staging a break-up so Daniel and Emily can be reunited. I know they have a history, but I'm still not sure if I trust Aiden.

What does Nolan have up his sleeve? Wondering what his plan is for Marco, Nelcor and Grayson Global. Poor Nolan is always doing whatever Emily asks him to do. He really gets the raw end of the deal every time.

Does anyone know how many weeks we'll be waiting for the return?

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to PDRNC

Haven't heard when they return - but with the way the Holiday dates are - I bet it's not until at least Jan 9th or 16th. Hopefully not much longer after that!!!

Daniels true colors are really coming out. I too think he is jealous of Aiden and still wants Emily!! I laughed when he deleted the pics of Ashley then he still had some of Emily!!

I don't trust Aiden all the way yet either - something is up with him.

Now Nolan - I think he has some plans - He is VERY smart - and I'm sure that he has a master plan of his own!! He is not about to lay down and take it!! No way!! I don't trust Padma (not sure if that is how it's spelled) - but I don't trust her all the way either. So many people are "plants" it's hard to trust everyone!!

I keep thinking about the season premiere with the boat in the water scene . . . . I need to go back and watch it. But I do remember there being a female body in the water. Keep trying to think of who it could be. I know that Declan is living on the boat - sure hope he's not on there when the accident happens!!!

so many more twists and turns!!! I don't want to see Daniel and Emily back together. I still want her and Jack together!!

great episode!!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

I hope it returns mid-January at the latest. They always seem to go for the end of the month though.

I'm not sure what to think about Padma or Aiden. I trusted Aiden at first because they had history and trained together but then he disappeared for how many years.

I was so ticked when Nolan started talking to Padma about his back up plan because I definitely don't trust her.

I used to think Daniel was innocent and not evil like his parents, but it's again proven the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Also, why was Daniel so determined to replace his father? Just for the power and money?

LOVE LOVE this show! I'm IMPATIENTLY waiting for its return.

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 12-05-12 08:52 AM
In response to pugs223

I think that Daniel has such hatred for both of his parents that he wanted to overthrow them just to take them down. That's the impression I get. Now Ashley is set loose. Wonder what she'll be up to.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to PDRNC

OH I just thought of another question....So in the flashback episode, they showed that Emily helped Ashley. I want to know how/when Ashley found out it was Emily and how they much they are actually in on things together and will Ashley go running to Emily now?

Have I mentioned I LOVE this show?

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 12-05-12 12:04 PM
In response to pugs223

Ashley never saw her face. Their whole conversation was through the bathroom stall door. I wonder how they became reunited after that.

And yes, I think you might have said it once or twice, Peg.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to PDRNC

Love Love Love it - I saw the first season on DVD at Target the other day - I am tempted to get it. Especially if I see it go on sale after Christmas so that I can go back and watch previous episodes!!!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

i love this show to it is really an awesome show

Page 20 of 20 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics