Page 3 of 20 
Username Post: Anyone watching the new show on ABC called "REVENGE"??        (Topic#1566211)
SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to pugs223

I think tonight's episode is a repeat - what's up with that??? Don't they know I need to know what is going on!!! LOL

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to SmartyPants

Really? I don't remember the previews saying "in two weeks...."

It better not be a repeat! I need to know what's going on too!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to pugs223

yes - it's a repeat - the Duplicity episode when she goes after Lydia. I wonder why they have repeat!! have to wait another whole week!!! Isn't that sad.

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 11-30-11 09:55 AM

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to PDRNC

arghhhhhh! I was so looking forward to tonight's episode. Say it ain't so!!!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to Unique scrapper

still watched it last night!!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants

can't wait for tonight's episode!!!! I have so many questions and the excitement is killing me!! I just love that there is a show like this on that gets me all interested!!! Love it!!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 12-07-11 07:22 PM

Watching it now with hubby. Commercial on. He keeps asking questions again. Driving me CRAZY!!!

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to PDRNC

Last night was very interesting. Was it just me, or is it difficult to read things on the screen (like the newspaper clipping and something else towards the beginning) Maybe I need new glasses because I could not see them. Why did Emily give the fake Amanda that notebook? How much in it is true and when will the world come crashing down?
The preview for next week is sooooooo interesting. I have to start doing all of my Christmas stuff and so I hope that time slows down a bit but I am so looking forward to next week!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 12-08-11 05:38 AM
In response to Unique scrapper

Will it be on next week? I thought it was interesting that they said 'On the next Revenge' and not 'Next week on Revenge'...I wondered about the notebook, too. I think she might be hoping the fake Amanda starts stirring things up. Emily always likes dropping things in other people's laps and letting them drop the bomb. (Like Daniel did with his father about Tyler) I felt bad about Nolan. I really like him and, as much as I like Emily, I was on his side, not hers. (Even if he did go against their alliance a little) CANNOT WAIT til the next episode.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to PDRNC

Oh I hope it's on next week - the preview was awesome, love how they just had music and short clip - makes it more mysterious and I want to see it that much more.

Tyler is scary...I felt bad for Nolan too, he is Emily's only "friend"....Don't like Amanda...having a hard time when talking about the show with the new Emily/old Emily/new Amanda/old Amanda when people are using both names interchangeably...Does Emily really have feelings for Daniel...hoping they turn Daniel into a bad guy because I'm not wanting him to get killed....

Question I just thought of last night - have they ever said what happend to Emily's mom?

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 12-08-11 10:01 AM
In response to pugs223

I don't think they've ever mentioned her mom. Maybe that will come down the line and add another twist to the plot. Imagine if Mrs. Clark (better than Amanda/Emily's mom) comes back. That would really put a dent in her plan. I'm sure she would want to reveal herself to her mom. Any chance Charlotte is David Clark's daughter? Just a little thought...

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to PDRNC

• PDRNC Said:
I don't think they've ever mentioned her mom. Maybe that will come down the line and add another twist to the plot. Imagine if Mrs. Clark (better than Amanda/Emily's mom) comes back. That would really put a dent in her plan. I'm sure she would want to reveal herself to her mom. Any chance Charlotte is David Clark's daughter? Just a little thought...

Ohhhhh interesting! It wouldn't be a soap opera if there wasn't a "the man who I thought was my daddy isn't really my daddy" storyline.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to pugs223

great episode - I need to rewatch - I always miss something the first time around.

I have thought for several episodes that Charlotte is David's daughter!!

I'm not liking that Nolan is afraid of Tyler!! He is usually unstoppable and Tyler makes him look like he is going to start to cry!!!

kygirlnfla
Mayor
kygirlnfla
In response to pugs223

Getting in on this a little late.....but I am really digging 'Revenge' too. Have been watching it since the beginning via DVR but have not watched last nights episode yet. I got my DH hooked too which is always a good thing!

Someone asked....Who we thought shoots Daniel.
I would guess Amanda, since she is into Jack and you can tell Emily has, perhaps reluctantly, feelings for him too and likely eventually tires of seeing Amanda with him and tries to put an end to them being together, thus pissing Amanda off and wanting to get revenge on Emily by shooting Daniel, which I do believe Emily does have true feelings for as well. Any other interesting scenarios out there???

I also cannot stand Tyler and knew he was bad news from the get-go! Poor Ashley for seeing him with Nolen...can you imagine??? I hope Nolen grows a set and keeps the creep at bay!

Remember about Victoria not really seeming to like/love Charlotte (the Mother/Daughter gathering & hearing the tape of her feelings to the Shrink)....there's gotta be a story behind THAT! So maybe she IS David Clark's daughter?

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to kygirlnfla

no episode this week - there's a Barbara Walters special tomorrow night - they are killing me!!! Gonna make me wait another week!!! Not fair!!! LOL

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 12-13-11 06:23 AM

UGH! I knew it by the way they showed the previews and didn't say 'next week on Revenge'...I need to stop watching the previews because it's making it more difficult to wait the extra week to see what happens with Tyler. Maybe he shoots himself. We can rule out most of the other people since they are all seen on the first episode.

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 12-13-11 06:23 AM
In response to PDRNC

Orrrr...Maybe the shot we heard wasn't coming from his gun. Maybe Nolan came behind him and shot Tyler. I have so many theories. Please ignore me.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to PDRNC

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I hate having to wait more than a week for this show.

Guess I'll keep working on some swap items during boring shows this week.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to pugs223

LOL guys - we are funny!!! I am such a reality TV junkie - this is probably the only regular drama show that I watch and they are driving me crazy with all the skipped weeks - I guess that is their trick to get the season stretch out and cover 1 summer in an entire "TV" season!!! There are so many theories I keep coming up with - I am going to have to make a Time-line of what has happened to keep it all straight!!! This is why I love this show. I did see that TV Guide named it the best new show of the season!!!

Page 3 of 20 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics