Page 4 of 20 
Username Post: Anyone watching the new show on ABC called "REVENGE"??        (Topic#1566211)
New Kid On the Block
In response to SmartyPants

Sorry everyone to inform u but I just found out that revenge will not be on for the next 3 weeks, this week it is bc of a barbra walters special, nxt week there is a katie coric special and the week after that it is a repeat so it looks like we have to wait till the new year to c wat happens next. I am so disapointed in abc already don't put a show on the air if ur gonna just screw up the whole seris with all these interruptions.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to mamagirl318

I had suspected that might be the case with the holidays!!! I totally agree that it stinks that they are making us wait so long!!! I guess that is one way to stretch out the story line!!!

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK

UGH!! But, on the good side at first when you said Sorry folks, I thought you were going to say it got cancelled! Thank goodness its not!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to TraciK

I guess that's typical...November sweeps are done and the holidays are upon us.

Then they wonder why shows that aren't so good don't last.

At least with this one, they have us hooked.

My biggest pet peeve is the shows that just end in the middle of a story. Did anyone watch the show Windfall about the group of friends who won the lottery (probably about 5-6 years ago)? The story was getting good and then they cancelled it - right after the episode where one of the daughters was kidnapped, right at the end of the episode - no clue who did it. Still ticks me off apparently

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to pugs223

I agree - very thankful it's not being canceled. I do think that the show is doing well!!

I am with you on shows that get canceled. There have been several that has happened to me!!! sad to see that happen!!!

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK

Peg, I did watch that show! I hate when they do that. And I LOVED that Las Vegas show, I started watching the year it got cancelled. It was so good!

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to TraciK

IT IS ON TONIGHT! I cannot wait until 10:00pm. The ads look interesting.

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 01-04-12 05:21 AM
In response to Unique scrapper

I can't wait!!! It will definitely make me motivated to get all housework done today so I can sit back and relax. Well, I actually watch it on the edge of my seat! Enjoy the show.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to PDRNC

It does look great - if you go to their site - they have a large clip with the opening scene - I saw it yesterday and it looks really good!!! I can't wait to see it all play out!!!

here is the link to the clip - I hope it's okay to post!
http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/revenge/video/P L55126742/_...

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 01-04-12 06:21 AM

Thanks for sharing that link! It looks amazing!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to PDRNC

CAN'T WAIT!!! It's been too long. I saw a longer preview last night and 9pm can not come fast enough today.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to pugs223

so guys - what did you think????? There were several little clues that were let out last night.

question - how long have the Graysons been married???

So Tyler is out of the picture for a bit - I'm sure he will return!!

now I can't wait for next week!!! It's so good

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

SPOILER ALERT: If you haven't watched, do not read this post or any after because I'm too excited not to talk about the episode.

I thought the episode was great.

Clues. The only two I caught on to was Tyler letting it out of the bag in front of the family that Conrad had more to do with setting up David Clark than everyone else thinks.

That and the fact that Charlotte wasn't born yet when Victoria and David were on the beach, leading me to believe that David really is her father (it can't be a soap opera without a who's my daddy? story)

My heart was racing at two points - when Emily saw the lawyer - I thought he would recognize her. When Tyler lifted the rug because of the loose floor board - I so thought he was going to find the secret box.

I don't think we've seen the last of Tyler either.

Is it Wednesday yet? I hate waiting.

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 01-05-12 08:24 AM
In response to pugs223

I agree about the lawyer. I really thought he'd recognize her. I guess he will be the next on her revenge list. I missed Tyler moving the rug. I'll need to rewatch online. I was telling my husband that I think Charlotte is David's daughter and then I realized...Charlotte would be half-sister of both Emily and Daniel...Creepy.

As far as how long the Grayson's have been married...I think they mentioned the date of the pre-nup but I don't remember what it was.

Another fabulous episode that is leaving me wanting more.

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 01-05-12 08:24 AM
In response to PDRNC

Oh yeah....the whole trust fund thing. I guess that's why they are engaged by the end of the summer.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to PDRNC

Oh it did mention that during the lawyer meeting, I don't remember either 1986 maybe?

My co-worker and I have been trying to figure out the ages of Emily, Daniel, Charlotte, etc. and how old Emily was when her father was arrested.

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to pugs223

I just watched and it was so good! They say the pre nup was in 1986. I didn't even think about that, that Charlotte could be her half sister! OMG

Resident
In response to TraciK

my favorite show ever! Hoping tyler is gone for a long time, but probably not. His brother may be in on something too.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to pugs223

I thought that Emily had already confronted the lawyer and hired him to work on Vitoria's case. I thought that Conrad had wanted to hire this particular attorney but the lawyer declined and came to Victoria out of the blue.

How did the gun get emptied of the bullets?

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to Unique scrapper

• Unique scrapper Said:
I thought that Emily had already confronted the lawyer and hired him to work on Vitoria's case. I thought that Conrad had wanted to hire this particular attorney but the lawyer declined and came to Victoria out of the blue.

How did the gun get emptied of the bullets?

Oh you are right, I didn't remember how that went down.

Page 4 of 20 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics