Page 5 of 20 
Username Post: Anyone watching the new show on ABC called "REVENGE"??        (Topic#1566211)
SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to pugs223

I'm excited for tonight's show!!! wahooo!!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to SmartyPants

So am I!!!!!!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 01-11-12 12:47 PM

Hubby had the days confused. This morning he said,'Oh no! We missed your show last night.' As he said it, he must have realized today was Wednesday and it was on tonight. Glad he looks forward to it, too. Although, I did warn him this week not to ask any questions until there was a commercial. I also suggested he watch the previous episodes online.

From the commercials, I think she tells the real Emily that she is plotting revenge against these people. Can't wait til tonight!

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to PDRNC

I can't wait either!!

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to TraciK

So...what did you all think? The 1/2 sister assumption was correct. I felt that the "revenge" on the writer was a bit over the top. Emily could now be charged with arson if she were to be caught. I wonder who she will go after next. It seems as though we are getting close to the end of the summer, I wonder if that will mean the end of the series. I remember a year or 2 ago watching a show on ABC about some cop that went back in time and suddenly, the entire story regarding the show is revealed and it is over.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to Unique scrapper

I thought it was good!!! The one thing that I was not liking or a little concerned over is exactly how much she actually is troubled or has problems.

I agree with the arson thing - it was a little over the top - she walked in with dark hair and came out looking like her normal self. wouldn't people or neighbors see her walking away from a house in flames.

I was really hoping that Jack would kick the fake "amanda" to the curb.

well - we see now the reason why they are already engaged by labor day!!

And of course we were right about the sister. I think it will affect her more than she thinks!!!

it was a good episode - I like to rewatch them!!! I think next week is going to be great!!!

I'm not sure how they are going to continue the story once it all comes out. I hope it continues too!!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 01-12-12 05:01 AM

Awesome episode. I thought the same thing about the arson, but if the fire was investigated, it was caused by a lit cigarette. I did think it was a bit extreme, but remember how she locked the shrink lady in the container?

Jack needs to keep fake Amanda happy. She is a time bomb so as long as she is distracted by him, she's less of a threat to Emily. Although I'm sure it's killing Emily to see them together. Love how manipulative Emily is. Even though she knows about Daniel's possible plan/reason for engagement, she uses it to her advantage. I wonder now if it would be Tyler coming back at the end of the summer to shoot Daniel.

At the end, when she was watching the video and David Clark said he was the father, my hubby looked at me and said, 'you've been saying that.' So glad he pays attention to me:)

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to PDRNC

I thought it was good, not knock your socks off good, but good and love that she got the tapes of all of the interviews.

I loved that that's how she found out about her half sister.

I thought she had her hood up when she walked into the house.

I agree the arson may have been over the top, but that author made her trust him when she was little and crushed her with his book. He deserved it.

I too worry how long the series will last and when everything will come out. But I try not to think about it.

Next week looks awesome!

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to pugs223

I agree I think she had a hood on when she went inside.

I sure hope it doesn't end!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to TraciK

I am going to rewatch the episode again tonight!!!!

I need to keep a notebook!!! crazy me!

Resident

I hope not . I am hooked on this show! I can't believe she set fire to the writer's house! Love her! lol!

kygirlnfla
Mayor
kygirlnfla
In response to Laura40

I just watched last Wednesday's episode last night (DVR'ed it) and was glad to see my prediction in my first post of Charlotte being David's daughter was right...bing bing bing!!!

Emily did go into the house with a hood on so I didn't see her hair. I think she probably thought that burning down that reporter/author's home filled not only with his memoir in the making, but with all kinds of valuable collectables that he was ONLY able to acquire because of the financial gains he made with hush money from the Greysons and the success, notoriety and money of that fabricated book about her father, that earned him respect in the literary world was exactly what he deserved. He had nothing before her father came along and since he let $$$ rule his compass, Emily simply set him in the direction dirty deeds will lead...to ruin, if one can exact REVENGE...well done Girl!

I'm thinking that Emily planted that lighter at the home to possibly make it look like Amanda did it (kill 2 birds w/ 1 stone...much like she did by planting the wallet of the Greyson's dead security Dude in Tyler's pocket)...remember how much Amanda's lighter was shown during the show, though it did appear it was used as a device for Emily to see what was going on with the convo with Amanda and that auther. I just have a feeling Emily is thinking ahead and it could be a way to get her out of Jack's and her life. Looks like Amanda has really cast a spell on poor Jack, but I'm sure she'll slip up eventually, but men being men he may not care since she's hot...lol

So glad to see Tyler get exposed in the previous week's show and outta there. I don't really see him coming back and certainly don't see him as the shooter of Daniel...unless it would be to get revenge on Emily, but certainly he had worse foes than his old College bud. So that leaves us to ponder WHO.....(if) Amanda is still around and not locked up for arson, then I would say her...especially if she realizes Emily set her up for that crime and she also believes that Emily really loves Daniel, which Emily actually just might be feeling, it looks to me anyway. I think she's conflicted between Daniel and Jack. I suppose it could be Tyler (but if he's charged with Murder how could he get out of jail to go there?) What about the author? He could get revenge on both Emily and the Greysons if he shoots Daniel...just gotta see a couple more shows to see how that plays out with him.

I'm wondering too, how the show could possibly continue after all revenge is exacted but I'm sure with the shows apparent successful reviews/ratings that the powers that be will find a way to stretch it out for a good 2-3 years...just slow the plotline down a bit.

Boy Mrs. Greyson sure has developed into quite the B****. At first I thought she was a victim of her husband's doings and I was sympathetic, but now it appears her evilness comes quite natural. Oh, the twists and turns. Great show indeed!!!

Sorry for the long ramble~

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to kygirlnfla

interesting insights especially with the lighter. I had not caught that one.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

I didn't catch on to the lighter either.

Genius!

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to pugs223

I love this show, but it comes on at the same time as Law & Order SVU.. So I watch SVU and we dvr Revenge.. My husband got me hooked on the show.. It is sooo good.

Her friend telling her that Daniel would have access to his money was because of Victoria. I think that she is working with Victoria and that's not a good thing. I thought she was her friend.. But she seems bitter ever since her boyfriend was caught kissing the other guy.. Sorry I know the story but can't remember a lot of the names.. LOL

Can't wait for next weeks episode..

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to auntieant

Great insights!!! Love the show - can't wait for this week's show!!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 01-17-12 05:27 AM

Did we ever find out how Ashley and Emily know each other? School? Did she seek out Ashley to befriend her knowing she works for Victoria? That could be a whole episode.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to PDRNC

I think that they said that they met on a volunteer committee. Not sure if she befriended her just for this reason or not - so I'm sure that they could show more of that!!!!

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

I believe that you are correct. I think that Emily specifically sought her out to become her friend so that she would have some eyes and ears in the mansion.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants

tonight is the night!!! who's ready????

Page 5 of 20 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics