Username Post: Anyone watching the new show on ABC called "REVENGE"??        (Topic#1566211)
pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to kygirlnfla

It was not shown that the lawyer talked to Emily until the pier scene. The lawyer was told by Victoria that she had other people to call to do inside jobs for her. After the pier scene, I just concluded the lawyer told Emily right away since she rushed to get the tapes there and hid them in a really bad spot if she was just setting Amanda up to take the fall eventually.

Interesting thought that Declan finds the tape and tells Charlotte.

I think she cares for Daniel to the extent she knows he's not guilty of anything, is just a pawn in her game, howver she has gotten comfortable with and may even be enjoying a friends with benefits relationship with him (that he thinks is love). But the romantic in me says that her heart belongs to Jack.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

• kygirlnfla Said:
Actually you could be right....I may have been assuming that he told Emily that she hired someone before the Pier scene, since she went there and planted the tapes. My bad~

Actually, until the pier scene, I just figured Emily had Victoria figured out, that she invited Amanda for tea and hired someone to search Amanda's place during that time so Emily wanted to get the tapes there quickly. You know, because that's how awesome she is in figuring out her enemies

AFTER the pier scene, I concluded the lawyer told her. But still think she's awesome.

Edited by pugs223 on 01-19-12 02:23 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 01-19-12 02:37 PM
In response to pugs223

LOL, Peg. She is awesome! I am just questioning everything because, without fail, I get distracted and miss some piece to the puzzle:) Glad I have you girls to fill me in.

kygirlnfla
Mayor
kygirlnfla
In response to PDRNC

I just watched part of the show again online to see if the attorney was shown telling Emily before she went to plant the tapes - no it was not shown. But I would guess she was told by him asap...am I obsessed or what...lol

I caught something that may be a hint of the Grayson's anniversary upset.

IF it's a Company related anniversary...

Daniel told his mom and attorney that Grayson's company was being looked at by the FCC for shady trading practices and they were scrambling to get together all liquid assets before a scandel blows up. So perhaps that could be the high-profile news story. Guess we'll just have to wait and see....

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK

Just watched it and loved it! Was shocked to see the lawyer was on Emily's side!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to TraciK

Sheila - I forgot about that part...that could be it too.

I really should make time to watch this show at least twice every week because it is so easy to miss stuff. Not just from getting distracted, but from getting wrapped up in what is going to happen next.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to pugs223

I loved the episode - just when you think Emily will calm it down - she comes back blazing!!!!

These writers are great!!! I love how they work in parallels between the parents relationship and Emily and Daniel. Like when Conrad warns Daniel on how Emily will lie to him one day and it will tear their family apart - if he only knew that is EXACTLY what she is doing!!!! So good!!!

Such a good episode - many new clues revealed and many more left to piece together!!!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 01-24-12 06:18 AM
In response to SmartyPants

Is it Wednesday yet?

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to PDRNC

I think its a rerun this week.....

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to TraciK

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Reruns are not allowed!

I didn't think they showed a preview last week.

Guess I'll have some scrappy time instead.

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 01-24-12 08:22 AM
In response to pugs223

Yes. I just checked. Repeat.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to PDRNC

yes - it looks like a rerun!!! UGH - I don't understand it!!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to SmartyPants

I guess we are just going to have to wait another entire week - I guess this is how they are going to be able to stretch out the story - just give us about 2 or 3 episodes a month!!! NOT FUNNY!

anganny609
New Kid On the Block
anganny609
In response to RobinH

I love this show just started watching it over on hulu still need to catch up I'll be back as soon as I do!!!...

MyRv4me
Resident
MyRv4me
In response to anganny609

OMG... this is my FAV show!!!

MyRv4me
Resident
MyRv4me
In response to MyRv4me

I think that Emily has feelings for Daniel, and WAS going to spare him, but now she is angry, and his proposal fits right into her plans for revenge. I don't think against Daniel, but I don't think she is as worried as she once was about protecting him.

Resident
In response to MyRv4me

Realy hoping it is not a repeat again tomorrow. urrgh!

MyRv4me
Resident
MyRv4me
In response to Laura40

Yes, rerun...

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to MyRv4me

Seriously?!!!!!

SmartyPants
Diva