Username Post: Anyone watching the new show on ABC called "REVENGE"??        (Topic#1566211)
SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to SmartyPants

IT IS A RERUN!!! they are killing me!!! I guess this is definitely their strategy to have the story line drag out - just give us 2 or 3 shows a month. So disappointing!!!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

Grrr... annoying.

Resident
In response to pugs223

AARRGHH!! no fair!!! guess I am going to bed early tonight.

kygirlnfla
Mayor
kygirlnfla
In response to Laura40

Seriously....what are they trying to do....turn fans into foes???
"I want Revenge"...."I want Revenge"...."I want Revenge"!!!
I think I'm starting to Channel Emily.....grrrrrr!!!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to kygirlnfla

well - Emily has taught us some creative ways to get revenge now hasn't she!!!!

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

It is Wednesday!!!!~!!!!!! I cannot wait until tonight! Not a repeat but a new episode.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to Unique scrapper

I think it's going to be good - I saw a clip about what's to come!!!! Daniels grandfather comes to visit . . . .

I can't wait!!!

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

less than an hour to go

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

33 minutes! I'm so excited, looks like a good episode.

Resident
In response to pugs223

Finally!! a new episode!! can't wait!!!!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to Laura40

OMG!!!!

that is all I will say right now.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to pugs223

SPOILER ALERT - do not read if you haven't watched the new episode!

Ok, I can't wait anymore....EPISODE was AWESOME!!!

I love how Nolan messes up Emily's plans and how that gets Jack involved again. That leads me to believe that it's FakeAmanda that shoots Daniel, otherwise I don't think Jack would be the one dragging the body. He wants to protect Amanda and knows it was the Grayson's that caused her a life of he!!.

Loved the flashbacks of Emily and Daniel - I guess she really did her homework on the family. I wonder if the girl Daniel was with is the one who was injured in the car accident and if Emily had anything to do with the car accident.

My jaw dropped to the floor at the end. I was nervous, thinking someone was waiting for Emily when she got home but then when I saw her hiding space open - wow. I figured that would happen eventually but my heart just dropped for her. Luckily it was FakeAmanda, so I think she has a chance to save herself from being exposed.

I can't wait for next week - if it ends up being a rerun, I will be starting a nasty email campaign to ABC.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to pugs223

Loved the episode too!!!

Like your analysis Pugs!!! I'm not sure if it is the Fake Amanda or not yet - I'm still leaning towards Tyler. Just because at the end of the last scene they say - the return of a monster . . . . He's pretty much been the monster of the season - besides Emily - but I still don't think she was out to kill - just ruin lives!!

Another thought I had was - is her father really dead???? Nolan is very rich and powerful and I could see him arranging a way to get him out and keeping him hidden. Just a thought! Would make for a great spin!!

I was glad Charlotte found out - and also surprised that Emily decided not to tell her. I am also glad that Charlottes Dad has decided to be there for her like he should be!!!

Emily really wouldn't need to do much more to this family they are doing just fine on self destructing by themselves!!!

Can't wait for next week!! I just love this show!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

Oh I missed the "return of a monster" part - who said that?

I didn't think about David possibly still being alive...interesting idea.

I also liked how Conrad said he's always be there for Charlotte and that they made up right before the big announcement, almost made me sad that she was going to find out the truth.

Yes, the family is doing well self-destructing on their own. Grandpa Grayson adds an interesting component as well, especially if Conrad is forced to step down...and then Daniel gets shot...

Resident
In response to pugs223

I think it was FakeAmanda who found her hiding place. She is in Love with Jack and is sick of being under Emily's thumb.
Imissed the return of a monster part too. THAT is interesting. if it is Tyler... Love that Grandpa! This show just gets better and better.

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to Laura40

GREAT episode!!

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to Laura40

I thought it was fake Amanda also because of the RSVP on the card claimed that Emily Thorn will attend. However, perhaps you are correct about Tyler and maybe both he and fake-Amanda are now working together. After all, it was Tyler who had found the spot under the floorboards before he was taken into custody.

MyRv4me
Resident
MyRv4me

OK.. all this is very interesting. I have to admit that this was the first episode that really confused me. GLAD that I am able to come here and get a little better understanding
For once, I actually don't know what to think... lol..... I am SO looking forward to next week!
Good news... it will NOT be a rerun

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to MyRv4me

It was a great episode - I am hoping to watch it again before Wednesday!! I'm so thankful that they have them online to watch!!!!

This next episode should be GREAT!!! I can not wait! We will have to get online together one night to chat during the episode!!!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 02-13-12 01:02 PM

Just watched the episode this morning online. OMG!! I will admit that I read this thread before I watched, so I knew her secret spot would be exposed and it would have that RSVP in it. I didn't notice the box in there. I wonder what FakeAmanda will do with the contents. I remember her telling Emily not to call her Amanda anymore and she responded with 'Emily Thorne' so I wonder if she'll tell Jack everything. I like the idea of David still being alive.

2 more days...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics