Username Post: 25 days of Christmas scrapping question?        (Topic#1566467)
Crystal is Leahs Mom
Idol
Crystal is Leahs Mom

I want to scrap this years 25 days of Christmas and I want to know if you scrap the 25 days of Christmas?

Do you make mini albums?

or do you make regular size pages and use a larger album?

If you scrap the 25 days of Christmas what themes or activities do you scrap or journal.

I was thinking about doing pages of shopping, changes in weather, Christmas tree, Christmas cards, baking, making gingerbread men and houses and wrapping gifts? What would you like to scrap around this time frame?

The products that I want to use is listed below.
Products Referenced in This Post:

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to Crystal is Leahs Mom

That plan sounds good to me

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010
In response to SuperAllyFan

I have never done one, but I think I would do what you said as far as what I would scrap, just do anything related to Christmas, picking out a tree if you still do that and or decorating, making cookies, wrapping present, shopping, snowy days, and any christmas eve tradition you have and then openeing presents on christmas morning.

I guess as far as size you coule do whatever you feel you would have time to do. If most of your albums are 12X12 then you can stay in theme with that if you feel you would have time to make that. If not then go with a smaller one to make it a little less to do for you. It would be all about what you wanted and had time to do. Hope I helped.

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg
In response to Scrap Princess72010

Ali Edwards does a project called "December Daily" and it is focused on the first 25 days of December. You can find it on her blog aliedwards dot com. Also, she worked with Studio Calico this year to put together a special kit for this project.

Have fun with yours!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Shutterbugg

I made a "Countdown to Christmas" mini-album earlier this fall, using a lot of stuff from that Little Yellow Bicycle collection - but I won't be using it to journal or put pictures in, the pages are just different themes and the album will act like an advent calendar, flipping to a new page each day of the month, a dynamic decoration.

Edit: Just finished uploading mine to my gallery, samples below:

"Countdown to Christmas" mini-album - December 5 By Aquabunny

"Countdown to Christmas" mini-album - December 9 By Aquabunny

"Countdown to Christmas" mini-album - December 15 By Aquabunny

"Countdown to Christmas" mini-album - December 16 By Aquabunny

"Countdown to Christmas" mini-album - December 21 By Aquabunny

"Countdown to Christmas" mini-album - December 24 By Aquabunny

IzzyB
IzzyB 
Mayor
IzzyB
  • IzzyB on 11-07-11 03:46 AM
In response to aquabunny

I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with this project. I would check out links to Ali Edwards' "December Daily" or Shimmelle's "Journal Your Christmas" for ideas. You can google either of those for links. You can also do a search for "December Daily" at Pinterest and you can see a lot of examples of what others have done.

There will probably be a December Daily thread here or in the challenge forum by others who are also doing similar projects.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics