Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: What's your newest favorite right now?        (Topic#1566529)
Resident

Hi all,

I love buying and trying new items and tools. I just recently bought the Doodle Twine. I know it's been around awhile but I just used it in a few layouts and absolutely love it. So very cute on buttons and tied around cardstock with a bow. There are so many colors to choose...LOL!

What's your new, favorite thing you have tried recently?

Happy Scrapping!
Products Referenced in This Post:

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to stvmom2

Mine newest thing I tried is Flock!! It is Awesome!!!

Edited by debby_westbrook on 11-07-11 05:35 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sonsie
Sonsie 
Pro
Sonsie
In response to debby_westbrook

I have a bunch of new favorites, however none of them have been used yet. Many are stacked in bags in my scraproom. I need to get my scrappin' mojo back.

Chefs Wifey
Expert
Chefs Wifey
In response to debby_westbrook

my new favorite is grungeboard/paper. I love the textue and it so much easier to work with than chipboard! I wish I would have tried it sooner!

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to Chefs Wifey

Love my Grand Caliber spellbinders. I use it a lot, want more dies.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to Mother Goose

mud puddles ... so much fun, so easy, and so cool-looking

I love the new sea glass ones

Chefs Wifey
Expert
Chefs Wifey
In response to madmatter

• madmatter Said:
mud puddles ... so much fun, so easy, and so cool-looking

I love the new sea glass ones

What are mud puddles?

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 11-07-11 10:51 PM
In response to Chefs Wifey

Mudpuddles are fun, I used the sea glass on a card recently (don't ask me to link it, I'm on my phone right now, but it's in my gallery at the top, with all the seashells).

My newest fave is Iced Spruce Distress Ink!! And I have a TON of other new supplies I haven't been able to try yet so they'll probably each be a fave-of-the-day as I get back into scrapping this weekend.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to stick

I have been adding feathers to lots of my crafting,,But I am also ready to use my Doodle Twine I got for my Birthday and the Martha Stewart score board.

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to armygirl

DH just got me a vagabond so I have been using that to pieces lately even though die cutting is a staple, having a new machine us great fun!

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to MrsAnnieS

mud puddles come in little jars in lots of different textures ... beach, sand, snow, pebbles, sea glass (my faves)

they already have the adhesive in them and you just apply it with a popsicle stick or frosting spatula ... they take about an hour to dry and add such a beautiful effect to your projects.

I especially like to use them on chipboard and grungeboard.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to madmatter

the thing I want to conquor most is the rosette. I would like to make one that looks nice. I keep trying but they all look like a first grader made it. Try, try, again. I say.

Thing is I bet the first grader could do a better job. If worse comes to worse I'll buy TH's Sizzix die for the rosette.

papermouse
Veteran
papermouse
In response to stvmom2

I've been LOVING my eCraft! I was on the fence for so long about it, but I finally bit the bullet a month ago and bought. So far I'm really enjoying using it...I thought I would use it more for intricate cutting, but I'm using it even for simple shapes, especially circles - no more measuring my nesties to see if I have just the right size and shape...

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to papermouse

Right now I'm loving kraft paper. I've been using it on everything lately.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to DesiLee

I, too, am in LOVE with doodle twine.

And now I must go find some mud puddles.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to kelseymel

My new Tim Holtz distressing inks for fall and christmas.

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to Sneezy1956

On my "must-try" list is Mud Puddles and the Twine......right now tho, I am collecting and using all the wonderful Thickers out there! Obsessed with them now, they make title work SO stinking easy!

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to DesiLee

• DesiLee Said:
Right now I'm loving kraft paper. I've been using it on everything lately.

Oops, forgot about this, Im using it more too! I have to be careful or Ill use it on every page!

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to ScrappyMama6

I just got some of the Jillibean corrugated shapes. I know they're not "new", but they're new to me and I'm looking forward to using them.

bbarthej
Veteran
bbarthej
In response to *jesse*

I'm a bit behind in times, but I just fell in love with "stickles". I don't know why I waited so long to use them. But after reading your posts I've definitely have to find out what "Mud Puddles" are.... could be my next new love.

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics