Page 2 of 3 
Username Post: What's your newest favorite right now?        (Topic#1566529)
Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to bbarthej

I love butterfly stamps and masks.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to bbarthej

I've recently discovered Japanese Washi Tape and I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I was always struggling with attaching ribbon to my layouts and cards. I hated the look of staples, and gluing was such a mess. This paper tape looks just like ribbon - any color, any pattern - and has removable adhesive already on it (and no backing to remove). I can't praise this product enough.

MorningGloryScrapper
Veteran
MorningGloryScrapper
In response to bbarthej

Well, I've had a cricut for about 2 years now, but it mostly sat on a shelf. I recently re-organized so I can have the cricut set up full time right next to me and now I am using it like crazy. I've fallen back in love with it and I've worn out two cutting mats in the few months since I've moved it.

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to MorningGloryScrapper

• MorningGloryScrapper Said:
Well, I've had a cricut for about 2 years now, but it mostly sat on a shelf. I recently re-organized so I can have the cricut set up full time right next to me and now I am using it like crazy. I've fallen back in love with it and I've worn out two cutting mats in the few months since I've moved it.

Yaaah! I just moved into a new room too and have a "Cricut Station" where I can more easily access mine...hoping I will get more use out of it now too!

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato
In response to ScrappyMama6

I just got a Quickutz squeeze and several dies.
The prices have come WAY down and I have really been enjoying it.
16 cards I recently made...

blondey040300
Resident
blondey040300
In response to bbarthej

I love the new Basically Bare chipboard albums...They have a little bit of everything in each album! Lots of fun. Loving Tim Holtz Tattered Flower die and cannot resist using Tattered Angels glimmer mist on EVERYTHING!!!

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to blondey040300

Perfect Pearls.....I never got the hang of stickles but I LOVE Perfect Pearls and Pearls Pens by I think Viva....

I am loving Skitles.....domed clear dew drops type of things. I got a bunch on Ebay and Love them.

AND my cricut. I was not using it enough and now that I have the Gypsy to weld titles, it magic for me.

Also I found a program called Photility that lets you make collage prints really easy so you don't have to pay extra to have them printed. I print 2 or 4 pics on a 4x6 photo and I get them printed for 10 cents each instead of $0.89. It's a free program too. LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH.

reneeann
Veteran
reneeann
In response to dwelch

I have never heard of Japanenese Washi Tape? Where do you buy it? Is it on a roll or dispenser of some kind?

reneeann
Veteran
reneeann
In response to reneeann

I too love the liquid pearls...I don't know mud puddles.

Ms. Mom
Expert
Ms. Mom
In response to bbarthej

I have a few faves even though I have been shopping more than making projects. So... what I have been buying crazy is reinkers (to make my own mist), twine and new paper. Paper is always my fave/my obsession and there are a lot of new collections out now. I am also obsessed with kraft paper and the color combos, gray and yellow and pink and torquoise. I can't get enough of any of those right now. I can't wait to start creating again to play with all this stuff.

Chefs Wifey
Expert
Chefs Wifey
In response to Ms. Mom

Oh I think I am gonna have to try mud puddles!!!

I have been using my cuttlebug a lot more now that I think about it. I have been really getting into the new sizzix dies that have recently come out.

scrapinsmiles
Expert
scrapinsmiles
In response to Chefs Wifey

I am using Kraft paper like crazy right now, and I have recently discovered the Tim Holtz distress inks which I love. I'm also using a lot of ribbon and buttons for my holiday cards and using my Cricut much more than I have in the past 5 years.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to scrapinsmiles

crackle paint

reneeann
Veteran
reneeann
In response to runzalot81

I did a search hear at the store and what came up for Mud Puddles with a three pack same color family Bazille Paper, Is that right?

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to reneeann

• reneeann Said:
I did a search hear at the store and what came up for Mud Puddles with a three pack same color family Bazille Paper, Is that right?

I did that too.

I'm guessing perhaps the superstore here doesn't carry Mudd Puddles?

I Google searched it, and found something.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 11-10-11 11:00 AM
In response to Bxr-Linda

No, superstore does not carry it.

TriciaH
Guru
TriciaH
In response to stick

We used too. Sadly, the manufacturer lost his distribution process. We can no longer get it. I think most people are getting it directly from consumer shows. I'd LOVE to carry it again!

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to TriciaH

Tricia. Thanks!

I was wondering where it's available. I've never seen it --not that I've been looking either

love4scrappin85
Guru
love4scrappin85
In response to bbarthej

Jesse, your Rottie looks like my Diesel boy!!

LOVE ROTTIES!

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to love4scrappin85

Oh man, now I feel like I need some mud puddles.. lol

Page 2 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics