Page 44 of 46 
Username Post: Paper Sisters Circle (Invitation Only)        (Topic#1566545)
charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to silver26AK

vani
vani 
Pro
vani
  • vani on 03-19-12 07:11 AM
In response to charcats7

Hi everyone . Has anyone heard from Cassondra ? Hope she's doing ok with all that's been going on

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to vani

haven't talked to her since last week- a lot happening at once I think. She got my mom's marker done and sent by last Wednesday- I sent her an email telling her I got it okay.... come to think of it, nothing since.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-19-12 09:49 PM
In response to charcats7

Hi Sisters...

Just heard from Cassondra yesterday! She was spending the weekend with her sweet grandson Elijah...she is well just busy spring cleaning and enjoying her family. Her and Debby have been spending a great amount of time outside...as their weather is turning beautiful this time of year.

Not so lucky here I thought of Erin today when I woke to 36 degrees and rain even snow later in the day and a high of only 47 degrees. So not the norm for Southern Arizona.

So no worries...okay?? She will check in when she has a minute. She is probably so tired of waiting for this little caboose to send in my albums.

Hope all is well with everyone in our circle.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

Good Morning Sisters!!!

Bon is right, I have been spending most of my time outside going for walks and riding my bike!! Yesterday was the last official day of Winter. It's usually around 40 degrees with lots of snow on the ground, but this year it was 83. It's just been awesome here.

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to debby_westbrook

We've been getting some beautiful weather here too. Yesterday I did PT (physical training, not therapy) outside- a little over 80 deg, sunshine, flowers blooming & budding & the lawn care company cutting grass. We are allowed 3 hours a week to do PT since most of us are dual status - as in we have to be in the NG to have our Tech jobs. It's not smart to not take advantage of that. Wish I could have spent longer out there..... maybe move my desk. I'm in a cubical that can't see the window- so moving my desk would be nice.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to charcats7

Mine were mailed out yesterday and I did priority. I am excited to have them out of my scraproom - whenever I get swaps mailed it is like a huge weight is lifted! Thanks Ladies for a fun swap (and learning experience)!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to scrapbooksusie

How is everyone....over at the new message thread?

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-21-12 11:14 AM

Susie...Come on over to the new thread!!!

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15705...

I think I am the last one to finish here!

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

• NaneeTootieBeebleBug Said:
Susie...Come on over to the new thread!!!

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15705...

I think I am the last one to finish here!

But it's okay Bon. I actually mailed mine yesterday. I know you're close.

Susie- I completely understand about the relief. I didn't realize how much until the box was packed up. I don't know how you all DO the swaps- as in have stuff come to you, then you swap things out & mail back. More chaos than I can handle right now. Then again- I never waitressed as I was confused how they remember what meal goes to what table. I know- if you work it, it comes together & you know. But when I was younger- that idea petrified me for some reason. Weird huh? And yet I'm such a detail oriented person that makes some people mad at me. Then I look at them thru squinty eyes and ask "who would you rather have touching your medical records?" and then they take back what they said by saying "you of course"

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to charcats7

So sorry I have been MIA....sooo much going on!!! but all is well!!!

I only have a few minutes but wanted to let you know I got your package Susie.....haven't opened it yet but it arrived safely!!!

Hope everyone is well.....promise I will catch up soon!!!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to Cassondra71

Woo Hoo! What was that only 3 months late! Shhhh we won't tell anyone! hehe Thanks for letting me know! On to banners!!! Yay!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Got your package today Char!!!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to debby_westbrook

Just wanted to let everyone know I will be swapping and sending these out on Monday.....Bon still has the ones she made for each of you and to save on shipping she is just going to send your album from her when she swaps and sends your banners.....hope thats ok with everyone just seemed like it made the most sense!!! I will let you know when they are postal!!!

Have a great weekend!!

vani
vani 
Pro
vani
  • vani on 03-24-12 06:06 AM

• Cassondra71 Said:
Just wanted to let everyone know I will be swapping and sending these out on Monday.....Bon still has the ones she made for each of you and to save on shipping she is just going to send your album from her when she swaps and sends your banners.....hope thats ok with everyone just seemed like it made the most sense!!! I will let you know when they are postal!!!

Have a great weekend!!

Cassondra let me know how much i owe you for shipping I will get that to you right away .

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

• Cassondra71 Said:
Got your package today Char!!!!

YAY

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

• Cassondra71 Said:

Have a great weekend!!

Sounds great to me

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-25-12 09:28 PM
In response to charcats7

I am so happy that you all are okay with me mailing my albums for each of you with the banner pieces. I think this month just got away from me before I could even blink. Today was one of the hardest days of my life and now that I have survived it...I am ready to kick this year in the ***!!!

I just wanted all of you to know that I don't know what I would have done had you all not been in my life this last 8 months...I am so blessed to have Sisters that I know God sent me. Love you all.

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

Bon

Love you sis

Page 44 of 46 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics