Username Post: Need special paper        (Topic#1566725)
Resident

I am looking for patterned paper for a layout I want to do for a trip we went on last summer. We went to a place called Cathedral Grove in BC Canada and it is a forest with 200 year old trees, fern and it is absolutely breathtaking.

However, I cannot find patterned paper that has fern on it. I have bout some stencils and stamps to make my own paper but would like to find something that could work. I have even looked at Scrap Your Trip- and came up empty. This place is so beautiful I need to capture the beauty of it. If you've never been there truly you should try to go...very memorable...
HELP!!!

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to creativeLaura

Did you search the superstore?

Resident
In response to Bxr-Linda

Thank you-these might work!

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

I am doing some forest / nature photos as well. Some of mine will be from the Ho Rain Forest in WA State.

Here are some things I purchased. The first one, Tree Bark has some fern on it, this one might really work well. The Family Tree, does not have any spots for family names, so, alone it's just a very nice tree. You need two pieces of that. You could also use some silk fern embellie if you can find some you like.

Would love to see what you come up with so alert me when you complete it!

Edited by CrimsonMama on 11-11-11 07:03 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Resident
In response to CrimsonMama

Thank you so much-these are great and would sooo work for the layouts I want to do!

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch

Sent you a PM

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics