Username Post: ATG machine        (Topic#1566953)
bankladyl518
New Kid On the Block
bankladyl518

I want to purchase an ATG machine Not sure which tape refill to purchase Please help

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to bankladyl518

if you buy the pink one or the red one (recommended) then buy one of these,,,,,

if you make scrap pages you'll want the acid free, most likely.

If you only make cards, then the General purpose should do you.

1/4 inch.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to CommaHolly

Agreed - the pink and red ATGs take the same tape. Make sure the box says, "Acid Free" on the front.

If it says "General Purpose" it is not acid free for scrapbooking, but fine for cardmaking. Unless you make cards people will keep indefinitely. When people make cards for me I often use them as embellies in my scrapbooks so I love it when people make cards for me with Acid Free tape.

Some people have 2 ATGs - one for acid free tape for scrapbooking and one for General Purpose tape for cards but if you only have one ATG (like me) and do both scrapbooking and cards - I'd go with the Acid Free. In fact I'd use "Acid Free" for both.

Enjoy you ATG - I love mine!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to bankladyl518

I adore mine! I haven't had it too long. I wanted it for yrs but money was tight. You will like it too! I love the pink!!

Mix-on the Memories
Diva
Mix-on the Memories
In response to Henri Jean

• Henri Jean Said:
Agreed - the pink and red ATGs take the same tape. Make sure the box says, "Acid Free" on the front.

If it says "General Purpose" it is not acid free for scrapbooking, but fine for cardmaking. Unless you make cards people will keep indefinitely. When people make cards for me I often use them as embellies in my scrapbooks so I love it when people make cards for me with Acid Free tape.

Some people have 2 ATGs - one for acid free tape for scrapbooking and one for General Purpose tape for cards but if you only have one ATG (like me) and do both scrapbooking and cards - I'd go with the Acid Free. In fact I'd use "Acid Free" for both.

Enjoy you ATG - I love mine!

I have two Pink ATGs so that I can have one with Acid Free tape and the other with General tape. I use the Acid Free for Scrapbooking and cards and the General for Craft that will not go into a Scapbook of any kind of any way.

I love my Pink ATGs

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to Mix-on the Memories

Pssssssst! If you haven't gotten one yet......J's has a printable 60% off coupon........good for today and tomorrow.......which would make the ATG only 16 bucks.

I'm BESIDE MYSELF with excitement.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics