Page 1 of 7 
Username Post: DUE DATE CLOSE****Most Fabulous Masquerade Mask Swap Open Taking Signups        (Topic#1566983)
crafty lefty
Guru
crafty lefty

Okay ladies I am here for a simple and easy one. Masquerade Masks. Me and my little ladies made some of these for one of our many projects and I thought this would make a great swap idea. I love that I redid my scrap space and have beautiful items from you all that I have joined in swaps with so I though this would make a great addition.

My Addy:
Toccara Feliciano
6426 Oaktree Ct.
Tampa, Fl 33610

Requirements: Use sturdy backing and or use Modge podge to help seal the mask since we are making them from scrapbook paper. We want these to last. Make sure you embellish them. Use ribbon or string as an attachments for the back as if someone was going to wear it. The theme is free! No restrictions on the theme. Let's just have a blast and make whatever is in your heart. Make sure you post your creation. Make them the size as if you would wear them. A regular size mask. Right now we are going for making 1 mask but once sign ups come in I will see if anyone would like to do two. You can Google a template for the mask if you need to.

MAKE SURE YOUR ARE CHECKING IN TO KEEP YOUR SPOTS!!! PLEASE NO FLAKERS! IT's JUST NOT FAIR NOT TO SHOW UP. Please let us know as soon as possible that you cannot continue so that we can try to angel your spot. We know life happens and things come up just keep us in the loop about your status.

Shipping Please make sure you seal them in a baggie and make sure you have some security to protect them while shipping. Put your name and screen name so that we can know who we are getting these lovely masks from. Please include a stamp or two extra than what it cost you to ship yours. That is it. Have fun

Due Date: February 29th, 2012 to my house. The swap will stay open until December 30th (Subject to change to later date). Just for clarity you are only required to make one mask. We will confirm if it is changed to 2 if all are in with that idea. Here are some examples: I am sure our imaginations will run wild. any questions ask:)

Mask By Crafty Lefty

Mask

Mask

Mask

Please post to join.

Participants

1. Crafty Lefty
2. I heart scrapping
3. NaneeTootie Dropped out
4. Morning Glory Scrapper
5. Latte Memories
6. PhoneChic29
7. Bena
8. Silver26ak

1. Crafty lefty
2. Nanee Tootie
3. Morning Glory Scrapper
4. Latte Memories
5. I heart scrapping
6.Phonechic29
7. Bena
8.silver26ak

Edited by crafty lefty on 02-16-12 08:28 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

crafty lefty
Guru
crafty lefty
In response to crafty lefty

Hello Ladies new swap to do something different....check it out.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

Those samples are so pretty; sign me up, I'll give this a try!

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to i heart scrapping

Thinking about it. Let me see if I can knock out some of my other swaps and projects I have going on first

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 11-19-11 12:36 AM
In response to silver26AK

Toccara (Crafty Lefty)...

I am so in!!!! The end of February is better for me but the 23rd will have to do. I'm certain I can work on a mask when the other swaps get to be too much for me and I need a little break...count me in!! Let me know if you decide on 2...that is fine with me.

jenniferd1009
Idol
jenniferd1009
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

I would also prefer the end of Feb, but I will see if I can knock some swaps out and then decide if I can join this one! = )
Oh....what the heck! Sign me up! = )

MorningGloryScrapper
Veteran
MorningGloryScrapper
In response to jenniferd1009

EEEEE! I collect masquerade masks. I have got to get in this one.

And if enough people sign up- I want to be in for 2.

crafty lefty
Guru
crafty lefty
In response to MorningGloryScrapper

okay ladies we will push the date back to the end that is cool with me. I will sign you all up I am so excited about this swap. This is going to be so much fun! I have one person for two mask any more that would like to make 2?

crafty lefty
Guru
crafty lefty
In response to silver26AK

I am going to push the date back to the end of FEb so that you can have time to participate. Hope this works out for you to join us.

jenniferd1009
Idol
jenniferd1009

Thanks for adding me and pushing the due date back Toccara! = )

Cheers,

Jen = )

crafty lefty
Guru
crafty lefty

Awesome! I got you down:) These masks you can't resist.

crafty lefty
Guru
crafty lefty

No problem! some swaps I missed out on because of the date so I do not want that to be the case here.

crafty lefty
Guru
crafty lefty
In response to MorningGloryScrapper

Awesome! I have about 3 people that would like to do 2 so we will see and we may do two just amongst those who would like to if we do not get a lot who wants to. I will put up a separate sign up underneath the main sign up so we will know more or less who would like to make two.

crafty lefty
Guru
crafty lefty

are you interested in doing 2 or just one?

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories

I love this. Sign me up for two please.

crafty lefty
Guru
crafty lefty
In response to Latte_Memories

Okay will do:) Welcome I have not met you before so welcome to the swap.

midnitescrapper
Idol
midnitescrapper

TYSM Toccara for the invite, but I have had to back off swapping for a while, fibromyalgia is ruining my life. If and when I get any better I would love to stay in touch for future swaps!

crafty lefty
Guru
crafty lefty
In response to midnitescrapper

I did not know. I am so sorry to hear that. I will keep you in my prayers:) I really will.

Phonechic29
Veteran
Phonechic29

Would love to join this swap if you have room! Please let me know. Thanks!

crafty lefty
Guru
crafty lefty
In response to Phonechic29

Yes I can add you to the list. Welcome to the swap. will you be doing one or two masks?

Page 1 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics