Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: Anyone working on anything this weekend??        (Topic#1566985)
anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

I know Steph was sick. I am sitting here working on my Christmas cards. I am almost done with the 1st one sample. I am having such fun doing it cause I now have my Martha score board & my Big Shot & my new Basic Grey Snowflake die that I am using. THat makes it fun!
What are all of you guys doing this weekend? Anyone working on scrappy or craft stuff or Thanksgiving cooking? Or cleaning??
It is great to see you DEAR friends!!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to anda11

Hello, haven't seen this thread in a while.

I'm hope to be working on this project this weekend

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15666...

Going to stop at HL after work and get a few TH metal things that I saw last week.

Happy scrapping - going to avoid cleaning as long as possible.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to pugs223

Hey Peg!! Glad you will be working too. I just saw your other thread. I posted another idea too. I have in my favs a layout someone did where they put the census on it. You can see them on the library ancestry section online. They are the originals. You just print them out & they look just like them when printed. You can actually get the exact address of that house. They made them every 10 yrs. I will put that layout here. If you would like, I am on Ancestry.com & they have them there too. I can find them for you if you would like. I would need to know your ancestors last name. What city & state the house is in. I will put this layout in the next post so you can see it.

Resident
In response to anda11

This weekend I'm going to use the new MS score board that I just purchased I cannot wait to make some cards. Then I'll do some laundry, light house cleaning and making sure the kiddos do their homework. We live too far from our family to have a Thanksgiving Feast But we will have our own family celebration at the beach, sandsculpting contest happening this week!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to anda11

Today's agenda includes: Holiday Decorating, Garage Organization & Yardwork! ☀

Tomorrow & Sunday: Christmas Cards, Shopping & Ali E 25 Days of Christmas Project! ♥

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

I keep telling myself that I need a score board.

And a new mat.

And some cutterbees!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

I keep holding out for the Big Shot.

I hope to have one by this summer!

Products Referenced in This Post:

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

Here is the wonderful layout that I found with the census

It would not let me embed for some reason bu here is the link. You will love this

http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=gallerie...

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Sue-Z-Q

• Sue-Z-Q Said:
This weekend I'm going to use the new MS score board that I just purchased I cannot wait to make some cards. Then I'll do some laundry, light house cleaning and making sure the kiddos do their homework. We live too far from our family to have a Thanksgiving Feast But we will have our own family celebration at the beach, sandsculpting contest happening this week!

Hi Sue, Great you are working on stuff too! You are right about that scoreboard. I have only had mine for a few months. I think how the heck did I do without it all these yrs?? Hey we all have to do cleaning too! I am sorry you are too far to go to your family next week. It is great you have your own celebration.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:
Today's agenda includes: Holiday Decorating, Garage Organization & Yardwork! ☀

Tomorrow & Sunday: Christmas Cards, Shopping & Ali E 25 Days of Christmas Project! ♥

Oh well, you do have to get that yard work & garage work done too. lol Tomorrow you will be working on fun stuff & go shopping so that is great!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:
I keep telling myself that I need a score board.

And a new mat.

And some cutterbees!

You do need a score board!! lol I just adore my Martha one. I have only had it a few months but I do not know how I lived without it !

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:
I keep holding out for the Big Shot.

I hope to have one by this summer!

Don't feel too bad!! I wanted it for years but money was very very tight. I did have a an old big red Sizzix & a Tag along but I was coveting those bigz dies & spellbinders too. My son gave me the money to buy it for Mothers day this yr and I had a coupon. Then he gave me money for dies on my birthday which was in June ao I was so excited. I also feel like how did I ever live without this one??

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D
In response to anda11

I am alive, Right now we are having wicked high winds and there is a fire south of town. It's about 2,000 acres now and Since last night we have had 30-80 miles per hour wind. But beside that I am doing up the wash and then Will be add the finshing touches to a few project. Last night I spent a good 3 hours take photo of some stuff i had done up. Once I am done with all that i need to go edit photo and get them up on line.

aschlegel06
Guru
aschlegel06
In response to anda11

I hope to work on some christmas cards and maybe a mini album for when we went to Disney on Ice.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to aschlegel06

I'll be working on a Christmas mini for a friend, using the album below and some various partial sheets left over from my Countdown to Christmas album.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Stephanie D

• Stephanie D Said:
I am alive, Right now we are having wicked high winds and there is a fire south of town. It's about 2,000 acres now and Since last night we have had 30-80 miles per hour wind. But beside that I am doing up the wash and then Will be add the finshing touches to a few project. Last night I spent a good 3 hours take photo of some stuff i had done up. Once I am done with all that i need to go edit photo and get them up on line.

Great Steph! Glad you are alive! lol I am so sorry t o hear about your high winds & the fires in your town. I sure hope it goes out quickly! I am glad to hear you have more stuff done. More to add to your stash!! LOL

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to aschlegel06

• aschlegel06 Said:
I hope to work on some christmas cards and maybe a mini album for when we went to Disney on Ice.

Hi Angie! I am really glad that you will be working on scrappy stuff too! The more the merrier!! LOL

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
I'll be working on a Christmas mini for a friend, using the album below and some various partial sheets left over from my Countdown to Christmas album.

That looks like a cute album! I love working on gifts for friends!! Glad you are going to be around too!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

I just scored all of my cards. YEAH!! My hubby just made Olive Garden minestrone for dinner. I am going to eat & then be back. Peg, I answered you pmail.

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D
In response to anda11

wash is almost done and getting it all fold ya. wind has finally stopped. I could not sleep most of last night. It sound like our back deck as being ripped off along with the storage unite. It did not sound good. this is coming from someone who has lived in SF down town . the wind was nasty last night.

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics