Page 2 of 3 
Username Post: Anyone working on anything this weekend??        (Topic#1566985)
Expert
In response to Stephanie D

Scrappin' all day tomorrow!!! Hope to get a lot done--and I should since it'll be a small group of my scrappy friends at the crop (and not the most talkative ones either). I'm a little worried because it's a new location for this crop--I'm used to taking a "in case of emergency" bag of supplies with me, but the parking lot is a lot further away than I'm used to for crops, so I'm not sure if I want to deal with that (and just take everything!) Also concerned because it's a huge building and the "Plug your bug" tables are far away from where we are sitting (not my choice...) so we'll see...in the end I'll be away from my boys all day so it'll all be good!

amityknight
Tenant
amityknight

I've just finished a Christmas layout
here and have to finish off my 2011 Christmas album, like a DD but starting today because I have my first Christmas party tonight and I want to document that.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Stephanie D Said:
wash is almost done and getting it all fold ya. wind has finally stopped. I could not sleep most of last night. It sound like our back deck as being ripped off along with the storage unite. It did not sound good. this is coming from someone who has lived in SF down town . the wind was nasty last night.

Oh Steph, I am so sorry that you may have had damage due to the wind. I don't blame you for not sleeping through that. I am very very very glad to hear it did stop!! YEAH

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to HuskerMom98

• HuskerMom98 Said:
Scrappin' all day tomorrow!!! Hope to get a lot done--and I should since it'll be a small group of my scrappy friends at the crop (and not the most talkative ones either). I'm a little worried because it's a new location for this crop--I'm used to taking a "in case of emergency" bag of supplies with me, but the parking lot is a lot further away than I'm used to for crops, so I'm not sure if I want to deal with that (and just take everything!) Also concerned because it's a huge building and the "Plug your bug" tables are far away from where we are sitting (not my choice...) so we'll see...in the end I'll be away from my boys all day so it'll all be good!

YEAH on your crop with your friends!! How exciting!! I am sorry to hear that it will be too big. I hope when you get there it is not as bad as you thought it will be.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to amityknight

• amityknight Said:
I've just finished a Christmas layout
here and have to finish off my 2011 Christmas album, like a DD but starting today because I have my first Christmas party tonight and I want to document that.

Congrats on your Christmas layout! :)I hope you get everything done. I hope you enjoy your party!

Mix-on the Memories
Diva
Mix-on the Memories

Welcome to Christmas Card Central

Cards, Cards and lots of Cards.

andtyler
Guru
andtyler
In response to Mix-on the Memories

I am planning to finish up a fewThanksgiving cards and continue to work on my Christmas cards...

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to andtyler

Yep! I'm working on cleaning up my scraproom after finishing my mom's easel calendar birthday gift! I'm absolutely buried, and I NEVER work that way! I can't stand it - I feel like I'm suffocating in here.

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D
In response to dwelch

no real damage just scared the day light out of me. I got all half done project done and ready for photos. I will be editing most of to day and starting on another project.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

I'm still trying to get my stamps cataloged talk about a job I didn't realize how many I had I have over 100 just Magnolia's not talking about all the others and I haven't even stared on my stamping up

Heaven help me I'm never getting this done.

I think I'll finish the laundry and head to the craft room and do something I love!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Mix-on the Memories

• Mix-on the Memories Said:
Welcome to Christmas Card Central

Cards, Cards and lots of Cards.

Glad you are working on stuff as well! I hope you get lots done. I know you wil have fun trying!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to andtyler

• andtyler Said:
I am planning to finish up a fewThanksgiving cards and continue to work on my Christmas cards...

I didn't even make any Thanksgiving ones this yr. I am so glad you are going to be here as well!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to dwelch

• dwelch Said:
Yep! I'm working on cleaning up my scraproom after finishing my mom's easel calendar birthday gift! I'm absolutely buried, and I NEVER work that way! I can't stand it - I feel like I'm suffocating in here.

Well it was worth the mess. I think your easel calendar was wonderful! Sometimes there is no other way than have a mess when we are creating.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Stephanie D Said:
no real damage just scared the day light out of me. I got all half done project done and ready for photos. I will be editing most of to day and starting on another project.

That is great news Stephanie! I am glad it is over. I am glad you finished your half dones. I hope nothing else happens so you can finish your editing.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Sneezy1956

• Sneezy1956 Said:
I'm still trying to get my stamps cataloged talk about a job I didn't realize how many I had I have over 100 just Magnolia's not talking about all the others and I haven't even stared on my stamping up

Heaven help me I'm never getting this done.

I think I'll finish the laundry and head to the craft room and do something I love!

I started cataloging mine yrs ago. I only do it from time to time because I have tons too. I put all of mine on the scanner & printed them out. When I buy others, I can just stamp them on that sheet. I hope the laundry goes quickly.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I am still here. Last night I got my cards all cut, scored & folded. YEAH I also found Peg those census sheets for her old house pic layout. I also found another of her family members on ancestry.com who had wedding & other pics of that same couple. She didn't have them.
I had planned this weekend to work on my Christmas cards, doing some genealogy. I met 4 cousins on Ancestry.com that I did not know. I knew their Aunts or Mothers years ago. We email & work on genealogy all the time. WE send photos & other family papers to ea other. We also have great fun trying to id some of them that are unmarked.
I will be working on that for a few hours & then I will switch back to my cards for a break. lol
my dd just invited us for dinner tonight at 8. She is a great cook. lol

Andra Hoffman
Resident
Andra Hoffman

I've got 5 different projects I keep going back and forth on. No wonder I never get one project finished! Oh geesh, don't tell dh that!
I am using my score board right now. Only used it a few times but how did I ever live without this thing?
Happy Scrapping!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Andra Hoffman

• Andra Hoffman Said:
I've got 5 different projects I keep going back and forth on. No wonder I never get one project finished! Oh geesh, don't tell dh that!
I am using my score board right now. Only used it a few times but how did I ever live without this thing?
Happy Scrapping!

Don't fell bad. I have lots of them going allt he time. I work much better if I go from project to project. I totally agree about the score board!

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to anda11

I have been working on cards for the Kids Camp. I made 12 cards already,,I want to be able to make at least 50 to send in by next year. I also moved my scraproom around, I put My desk and tables in a different side of the room. It was alot of work to move so I hope I like the new Layout. It will probably take some getting used to. Have a great weekend.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to armygirl

• armygirl Said:
I have been working on cards for the Kids Camp. I made 12 cards already,,I want to be able to make at least 50 to send in by next year. I also moved my scraproom around, I put My desk and tables in a different side of the room. It was alot of work to move so I hope I like the new Layout. It will probably take some getting used to. Have a great weekend.

HI Silvia, YEAH on the kids camp cards! I am going to make some too this yr. I hope you like the new layout. It is lots of work to do that.

Page 2 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics