Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: Anyone working on anything this weekend??        (Topic#1566985)
anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

Hello everyone. My daughter moved our dinner invite till tonight. We are going over there in a bit. She did come over last night & watched a movie. (Bridget Jones) Which I love. Until I leave, I am going to work a little on my cards. I hope everyone has a great day today!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to anda11

Got nine of the twelve pages done in the Christmas gift album for a friend. Still no concrete ideas on my Christmas cards but I think I'm just going to be doing a lot of things to use up Christmas scraps. I thought the Countdown album would reduce my Christmas stash, and it seemed like it grew. I thought this album for my friend would reduce my Christmas stash, it still seems like it's growing. Hopefully the cards will help, but that's for next weekend.

andtyler
Guru
andtyler
In response to aquabunny

I plan to mail the Thanksgiving cards out tomorrow and The Christmas cards next Monday... Productive weekend!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
Got nine of the twelve pages done in the Christmas gift album for a friend. Still no concrete ideas on my Christmas cards but I think I'm just going to be doing a lot of things to use up Christmas scraps. I thought the Countdown album would reduce my Christmas stash, and it seemed like it grew. I thought this album for my friend would reduce my Christmas stash, it still seems like it's growing. Hopefully the cards will help, but that's for next weekend.

That is great you got 9 pages done. Now only 3 more! I think Christmas paper & stash grow when we are not looking. Lol You can work on the cards next weekend.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to andtyler

• andtyler Said:
I plan to mail the Thanksgiving cards out tomorrow and The Christmas cards next Monday... Productive weekend!

WOW great news on getting them done!! way to go! We stayed at my daughters & played games which was fun so I did not get any more cards done but I can work on them a bit at a time this week.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to anda11

I finished the remaining three pages and mostly finished embellishing the cover. It is clear acrylic so you can see the first page behind it, and I didn't want it to be plain. So I chose the first page behind it to be one that had some empty space, and last night I wrapped a wide ribbon around the clear cover so it would lay over the empty space. On top of that I put a metal-rimmed tag with a sticker on it, and on the backside of the cover I'll add another (made with love etc. etc. Christmas 2011), I just need to get it written out and attached. Then it will be done and I'll need to take pictures of it before wrapping it up.

Bought a pack of 25 card bases and envelopes yesterday also, and a new pack of ATG adhesive since the mini-album ran me through a lot of it. All I need to do this weekend is figure out what to glue down, ha ha.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
I am still here. Last night I got my cards all cut, scored & folded. YEAH I also found Peg those census sheets for her old house pic layout. I also found another of her family members on ancestry.com who had wedding & other pics of that same couple. She didn't have them.
I had planned this weekend to work on my Christmas cards, doing some genealogy. I met 4 cousins on Ancestry.com that I did not know. I knew their Aunts or Mothers years ago. We email & work on genealogy all the time. WE send photos & other family papers to ea other. We also have great fun trying to id some of them that are unmarked.

And a big HUGE THANK YOU for your generosity of time and skills and to do this. I am so excited to add the census sheet to my old house pic and the person you found on ancestry.com sent me a few other files with family tree info and some pics. So again THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I hope it didn't take too much time away from your projects.

I didn't get a chance to work on any scrap stuff this weekend. Friday night I wanted to, but DS had a friend over for a while and during that I cleaned up my scrap area, but that's as far as I got.

Saturday I was up super early, ran some errands, got home, straightened up and took a nap, then went to bingo.

Yesterday the cleaning was calling my name so I did that and went to dinner at my moms. Was going to scrap last night after DS and DH went to bed, but then spent 1.5 hours on the phone with friend.

Hopefully tonight!

Resident
In response to anda11

This weekend I didn't get to use my score board Too busy shopping and celebrating my birthday. Hoping to use it tonight.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to Sue-Z-Q

• Sue-Z-Q Said:
This weekend I didn't get to use my score board Too busy shopping and celebrating my birthday. Hoping to use it tonight.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Resident
In response to pugs223

Thank you Peg.

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics