Page 1 of 16 
Username Post: Breaking Dawn Part 1 ATC Challenge DD 6/30/12        (Topic#1567023)
sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror

It’s time for Breaking Dawn! This challenge will see us through to the swap for part two. I have set a due date of 6/30/2012.

So here's the challenge: Using the extra pics sent (or some of your ATCs or both) create an altered piece to hold your ATCs, like a cigar box, a wooden box, a chipboard album...

Post pics of your altered creation and allow it to be shared. I will post all images to the first post. Nothing needs to be sent in.

Depending on the number of people participating, I may take a vote on the best one!

Have fun!!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to sjm-mirror

I want to join. I'm going to see the movie tomorrow so I'll let you know which ones I want in tomorrow. Can't wait to see the movie.

Bena
Bena 
Expert
Bena
  • Bena on 11-19-11 07:54 PM
In response to kirkkevinsmom

I am so doing this!!! Here's my list
-Edward
-Bella (vampire)
-Carlisle
-Esme
-Alice
-Jasper
-Rosalie
-Emmett
-Renesmee

Wolpack 1
-Jacob
-Seth

Walfpack 2
-Sam
-Paul

Misc
-Fav Scene
-Fav Quote
-Edward & Bella
-Jacob & Bella
-Cullens
-Wolfpack

and sign me up for the GRAB BAG too Schools gonna end for me soon so I'll need something to do!! THANKS

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror
In response to Bena

Hi Joyce! You'll love the movie!! Enjoy! Let me know what you want to sign up for after you see it.

Bena, glad to have you join! Going to add you now!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

OMG I loved the movie!!

Here is what I want to do for now:

Edward
Bella
Bella (vampire)
Jacob
Favorite Scene
Edward & Bella
Jacob & Bella
Charlie

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror
In response to kirkkevinsmom

• kirkkevinsmom Said:
OMG I loved the movie!!

Here is what I want to do for now:

Edward
Bella
Bella (vampire)
Jacob
Favorite Scene
Edward & Bella
Jacob & Bella
Charlie

Ok Joyce, got you added. Glad you could join!

I think each movie gets closer and closer to the books. I just loved this one! Can't wait for part 2!!

Bena
Bena 
Expert
Bena
  • Bena on 11-21-11 02:05 PM

The movie was great!! I can't wait until part 2 either, i love how it ended. Did every see the extra after the intial credits???

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror
In response to Bena

• Bena Said:
The movie was great!! I can't wait until part 2 either, i love how it ended. Did every see the extra after the intial credits???

EXTRA??? What?? I think I missed it! Shucks! Guess I'll just have to go see it again.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

WoW Cool - I so wanted to host a swap just like this but never found the time! I'd LOVE to join, I am going to see the movie again tomorrow night, I will let you know afterwards which groups I will take!!

Brooklyn Scrapper
Diva
Brooklyn Scrapper
In response to scrapbooksusie

Well here we go again!!! Thanks for letting me know u started this.
here are my groups plese

1. Edward
2. Bella (human)
3. Bella (vampire)
4. Carlisle
10. Renesmee
11. Charlie
25. Jacob
27. Seth
34. Favorite Scene
35. Favorite Quote
36. Edward & Bella
37. Jacob & Bella
38. Cullens
39. Denali Coven
40. Wolf Pack
41. Grab Bag!!

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror

• scrapbooksusie Said:
WoW Cool - I so wanted to host a swap just like this but never found the time! I'd LOVE to join, I am going to see the movie again tomorrow night, I will let you know afterwards which groups I will take!!

Hi Susie! You'll just love the movie!!! Let me know what groups you want and remember you can start small and always add as you go. I set a far due date for these to get through the holidays... just in case someone wants to join but can't start on them until after new year's.

Glad to have you!! I do plan on hosting one for part 2 and doing some "fun and games" stuff between the two.

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror
In response to Brooklyn Scrapper

• Brooklyn Scrapper Said:
Well here we go again!!! Thanks for letting me know u started this.
here are my groups plese

1. Edward
2. Bella (human)
3. Bella (vampire)
4. Carlisle
10. Renesmee
11. Charlie
25. Jacob
27. Seth
34. Favorite Scene
35. Favorite Quote
36. Edward & Bella
37. Jacob & Bella
38. Cullens
39. Denali Coven
40. Wolf Pack
41. Grab Bag!!

Hi Jenn! And yes, here we go again. Glad to have you join! Ive added you.

Everyone, double check that I've added you to the groups you wanted, let me know if I missed any, and you can always add more later.

I was thinking of having a "couples" group. It would be for any couple in the movie, ie Carlisle & Esme, Emily & Sam, Jacob & Renesmee... what do you all think? If anyone is interested, i'll add it to the list.

So excited to work on these and see what everyone does!

.MaRLeNe.
Mayor
.MaRLeNe.

Hi Sharon, thanks for the invite.

Hi everyone Wow I haven't done a swap here in ages!!! Bena reminded me of the swap, so I think I'll take a spot

Group 1 Cullens - Edward

I haven't seen the new movie yet but I finally caught up with all of them recently. It feels like ages since I read all the books.

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror
In response to .MaRLeNe.

• .MaRLeNe. Said:
Hi Sharon, thanks for the invite.

Hi everyone Wow I haven't done a swap here in ages!!! Bena reminded me of the swap, so I think I'll take a spot

Group 1 Cullens - Edward

I haven't seen the new movie yet but I finally caught up with all of them recently. It feels like ages since I read all the books.

Hi Marlene! You are more than welcome! I'm glad to have you join. Going to add you now.

I know what you mean about the books... it does feel like ages, so I just may have to re-read Breaking Dawn before I start on my ATCs.

Bena
Bena 
Expert
Bena
  • Bena on 11-23-11 11:37 PM

Definitely have to re-read or watch the movie again!! so glad to see more people and old faces join! Glad you joined Marlene! Can't wait to see what everyone has got up the sleeve!

Bena
Bena 
Expert
Bena
  • Bena on 11-23-11 11:40 PM

• sjm-mirror Said:

EXTRA??? What?? I think I missed it! Shucks! Guess I'll just have to go see it again.

Oh yes a little spot with the Volturi!!

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror
In response to Bena

• Bena Said:
  • sjm-mirror Said:

Oh yes a little spot with the Volturi!!

Was it the scene they've been showing in the previews on tv? I didn't see that spot in the movie but figured it was a deleted scene...

I'm glad to see more people join too! Everyone feel free to pass the word along! Invite anyone you know who may be interested.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I hope today is a wonderful day spent with family and close friends!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

So far I've seen it twice and I am still trying to decide the categories I'd like to have! I will let you know soon, I am going again Monday I think!

Brooklyn Scrapper
Diva
Brooklyn Scrapper

Couples sounds good i'd join them.

Oh Shanon what happened to val?

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror

• scrapbooksusie Said:
So far I've seen it twice and I am still trying to decide the categories I'd like to have! I will let you know soon, I am going again Monday I think!

Susie, take your time. You can start with the ones you definitely want and always add to it as you go.

I may start on mine this weekend... but I have to clean up my scraproom first.

Page 1 of 16 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics