Username Post: My Favorite Scrapbook Retreat        (Topic#1567145)
scrapvixen
Tenant
scrapvixen

If anyone at all, loves to scrapbook, and live in the IL/WI/IA area, you have got to try my favorite place in the world to do that. Contact MaryKim at the Paper Dollhouse and spend a weekend of true pampering, gourmet food and just the coziest place in IL to scrapbook. You will be treated like royalty...you will NEVER want to leave and believe me you will keep coming back...over and over and over. I have been there 4 times now and plan on going every 5-6 months...It's a great place to escape for a weekend and hang out with our friends. Even if you don't scrapbook, it's a nice relaxing bed and breakfast that serves fantastic food.

I'm not an owner, just a loyal customer that wants to make sure that THE PAPER DOLL HOUSE stays open for years to come. We are losing too many of the great places to scrap. I want to continue to go there every 5-6 months for a very, very long time. IT'S MY HAPPY PLACE!

www.thepaperdollhouse.com

Just ask for MaryKim and tell her Tori sent you!

New Kid On the Block
In response to scrapvixen

I LOVE MaryKim!!! I only went to stop by to see an online friend at the old location and MaryKim treated me like I was part of the retreat...wouldn't let me go until I had a bite to eat...I was in between events and appointments that day so I couldn't stay.

I had other friends go out to her new place and LOVED it!! It's on my list to do. I hope those who are sitting on the fence about this place, get off and try it! LOL!!

Great reminder, Tori!

scrapvixen
Tenant
scrapvixen
In response to MargieH

MaryKim treats EVERYONE like you are her best friend. There isn't a more gracious host.

I'm back to my "Happy Place" aka The Paper Doll House (PDH) this weekend and I can't wait. I wish I could dare everyone that wants to try a scrapbook retreat weekend, to try PDH and not love it and want to go back.... I DARE YOU!!!!

New Kid On the Block
In response to scrapvixen

Just adding my 2 cents here. PaperDoll House is the best. Seriously. The. Best. You will be pampered like never before, and it will be your main goal to come back as soon as possible. I go with a group once a year and I look forward to it from the moment I drive away until I am pulling up again.

Still a Doll
Expert
Still a Doll
In response to laurakaplan

I wish I would have read this sooner. My mom and I just signed up for Heart and Soul. I will let ya know how their retreats are.

I have also done Scrap Cabana. It was a good retreat and she gives out awesome freebies!! The price of the hotel kept jacking their rates up so her retreats became a little to costly me. I also did not feel very welcomed there due to some "regulars" that attend.

scrapvixen
Tenant
scrapvixen
In response to Still a Doll

You absolutely MUST try the Paper Doll House the next time you book a retreat. Believe me when I say, you will never go anywhere else and you will never be treated so well or have such gourmet food in all your life!!!

MaryKim will quickly make you and your Mom feel a part of her family and pamper you both, like you wouldn't believe.

But if you are on a diet...leave it at home!

Tori

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics