Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: Who here has participated in our 12 Days of Christmas?        (Topic#1567379)
TriciaH
Guru
TriciaH

It starts tomorrow. Don't forget to check your email early! Really early!

I will give you a hint about how great the first day is....most of the employees want to buy it! We are so excited about our ideas this year, hope you like them.

And now, to start off the fun, a random 3 posters to this thread will win the Limited Edition Tim Holtz Winter Ink Pad set. To participate, write a little description of what the 12 Days at Scrapbook.com is (so the newbies can learn what we are talking about) or what you bought in a past 12 Days promo or what you want scrappy related (must link the product) for Christmas. We'll draw names tomorrow morning.

Edited by McKane on 12-04-11 12:26 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to TriciaH

Was it last year, or the year before, that you also gave out Golden Tickets? I placed a few orders that year and LOVED using all the goodies as soon as I opened my boxes.

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to MommaSaid

The VERY FIRST thing I do during the 12 days of Christmas is log on to sb.com -- usually in the wee hours of the morning to see what that day's goody is!

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 11-30-11 10:10 AM
In response to provinca

I haven't participated before but I will definitely be checking in to find out more...

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to PDRNC

A great deal everyday. This is always the first place I come each morning anyway but now I'll be looking for something specific - the daily deal!

And there's usually a funny little rhyming verse and a video.

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy
In response to PDRNC

Yeah...12 days of Christmas is here! I remember getting emails last year during the 12 days of Christmas each with an awesome deal from Scrapbook.com. I didn't purchase anything last year but think I might really be tempted this year!! P.S. Here are some things on my holiday wishlist-

Edited by Vintageivy on 11-30-11 10:27 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin
In response to Vintageivy

Love the 12 days...Something I look forward to each year. Lots of great deals, a new one every day. Be sure to log in and act early...the deals sometimes do sell out.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Nancy Keslin

A new deal everyday, like usual, only BETTER than usual.

New additions to my Christmas wishlist:
Products Referenced in This Post:

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to aquabunny

Yippee can't wait to see all the specials.

You log in each day and there will be a new item posted each day. Items to win or purchase. Can not wait to see what all there is.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to lilmrmaid

I have participated before as well. Can't remember what I bought but I seem to recall one of the days was a free shipping day. Maybe that is wishful thinking? I'm going to put together a wish list just in case. Anyway, it is totally fun to check your email everyday for cool scrapbook deals!

uruvero
Veteran
uruvero
In response to mrsmiller

Ohhh this is my first Xmas here. Can't wait to see what the great deals will be!!!!

Off to re-vamp my wishlist

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 11-30-11 12:02 PM
In response to uruvero

Lots of great deals!

The thing I want most is the Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue collection. ALL of it. I've never been so interested in an entire collection before! But since it's not in the store yet I can't link it I hope you get it in soon!!!

Babylou
Diva
Babylou
In response to stick

Love the 12 days of Christmas! There are always deals to be had! And, lots of fun too! I always check everyday to see what the next special is.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to TriciaH

I did not participate last yr but I think they are 12 days of great sales. Some of my wishlist is the new Spellbinders Donna Salazar rose dies & LIfestyle Crafts (Quickkutz) nesting dies & border dies

Edited by anda11 on 11-30-11 12:57 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to anda11

I'm brain dead right now, because I'm fighting (and losing to) some sickness dh brought home from work. I just remember it was really fun and exciting.

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to justowen

I love the emails with the little penguin dude's 12 Days verses about each day's deal! Plus the deals themselves are great too

This year I want the Pink Paislee Snow Day collection and a few of the newer WRMK albums!

eta: Scrappy! The penguin dude is Scrappy lol

Edited by ColbyCheeseCat on 11-30-11 01:25 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to ColbyCheeseCat

I love the 12 days of christmas! I always seem to find things I didn't realize I needed until I saw them under the daily deal!

I'm really hoping that there might be the new Graphic 45 as one of the deals, but I don't even know if that will be out yet! But I am keeping my eye out for the Binderie-perfect for my mini album addiction!

basketgirl
Resident
basketgirl
In response to MrsAnnieS

Oh my goodness!! It is that time of year again!! I get an email telling me the fab deal but I really like to see the videos that you super cute girlies make!! Enjoy the season ladies! Mrs. Annie S that Binderie thingy does look like I should put it on my wish list also!
Katie

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to basketgirl

WHOOOOO! An email a day with a special! Another excuse to buy more stuff! "But it was on sale! The 12 Days of Christmas! I HAD TO! I HAVE GIFTS TO MAKE!"

:-)
-k

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to basketgirl

Oh, the 12 days of Christmas deals here at SB.com! this thread needs to have an "Enabler Alert" warning

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics