Page 2 of 3 
Username Post: Who here has participated in our 12 Days of Christmas?        (Topic#1567379)
Amarilys
Diva
Amarilys
In response to designguyKORY

yay! Love the 12 days of Christmas! The deals are awesome and you get them right to your inbox! What more can you ask for?

The Grand Calibur in right in the top of my list this year followed closely by a few dies

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Amarilys

The 12 Days of Christmas = * Happy * * Jolly * * Scrappy Bliss!*

Products Referenced in This Post:

CSMmom
CSMmom 
Expert
CSMmom
In response to Amarilys

Oh yay! Time for the 12 days of Christmas deals. I'll be watching my email a little closer now. I didn't buy anything last year but a few years ago, some digital scrapbook kits were offered (for free! You can't beat free!!) and I lost off them when my comp crashed!

My wish list this year:

Imaginisce - D-Stress Tool - Cordless Engraver and Paper Edger - Case and Tips
Imaginisce - I-Rock - Hot Rocks Compact - Self Adhesive Gems - Glitter Assortment
Imaginisce - I-Rock - Hot Rocks Compact - Self Adhesive Gems - Crystal Assortment
Imaginisce - Happy Harvest Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper with Glossy Accents - Fall into Fun
Imaginisce - Happy Harvest Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper with Glossy Accents - Dancing Leaves
Imaginisce - Happy Harvest Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper with Glossy Accents - Apple Crisp
Imaginisce - Happy Camper Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper with Glossy Accents - Tree Hugger
Imaginisce - Happy Camper Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper with Glossy Accents - Don't Feed the Bears
Imaginisce - Happy Camper Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper with Glossy Accents - Thermal Jammies

Edited by CSMmom on 12-01-11 02:34 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

chile_chicken
Guru
chile_chicken
In response to Rosita

Oooh, I haven't participated in ths before but it sounds awesome! I am very excited, it sounds like there will be a lot of great deals.

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg
In response to chile_chicken

The 12 days of Christmas are awesome! There's nothing better at 6am than enjoying my morning glass of juice, checking my email and finding the 12 Days emails! A great way to start the day before heading out the door for a long day at work! I love the penguin and the cute versus about each day!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to Shutterbugg

the 12 days of christmas can get you in trouble -- great deals

afilatreau
Pro
afilatreau
In response to Rosita

Love the 12 Days of Christmas! One new deal every day showing up in my inbox just begs me to log on and spend money! LOL.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to afilatreau

Love little Scrappy the penguin. My tip is to fill up your cart (or wish list) now with what you want, so when you see that MUST HAVE item on the one day, you can check out quickly and get it before it sells out!

Oh, and SIGN UP for the newsletter if you haven't already. Then you'll get the deals in your email too - same with the deal of the day.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Rosita

I LOVE Scrapbook.com's 12 days of Christmas!! My favorite part is seeing the variety of deals that are being offered. Every year I give my husband my wish list. On the day (ok...days) that I see a deal I want, I call and remind him to place his order!

This year, I would love some of the Tim Holtz distress ink pads!

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to Rosita

I would love to get a Teresa Collins - Stampmaker Machine Kit! It looks like so much FUN! I may not be set for shopping tho, it takes $$$

imagine.lilacs
Queen
imagine.lilacs
In response to catzscrapper

ooooh! I love the 12 Days of Christmas!! I try to log on as early as possible to see what the day's special is. I like to think that I will be shopping for other people, but let's be honest: Santa has to bring stuff for mama too! LOL!!

3MiniSchnauzers
Idol
3MiniSchnauzers
In response to imagine.lilacs

I love the 12 days of Christmas! Something new and fun each day. I cant wait! Heres a couple of wish list items I want to get.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to 3MiniSchnauzers

I'm new to the 12 days of Christmas, but all I can say is WOW! Have you guys seen today's deal?! Holy Moly!

t-scraps
Expert
t-scraps
In response to Rosita

Great deals, but should be called steals..... it's like giving stuff away! Awesome savings!

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to t-scraps

Question for the higher ups:

Can I promote the 12 Days of Christmas on my blog? Or is that taboo?

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to TriciaH

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I just bought 3 ribbon clip it ups for my home scraproom. I have a closet that I wanted to do Ribbon on the back wall and I did not like the idea of Dowels.

I just ran downstairs to measure and they will fit Perfectly.

I am so excited......YEAH.

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to kelseymel

• kelseymel Said:
Question for the higher ups:

Can I promote the 12 Days of Christmas on my blog? Or is that taboo?

Promote away!

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Thanks!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to kelseymel

I love SB.coms 12 Days of Christmas. Last year there was a deal on some Martha Stewart punches, that some how made it into my stocking. Can't wait to see this year's deals.

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to Kamananui

12 days is my favorite time of year!!!!

Page 2 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics