Username Post: Circle Cutter Questions        (Topic#1567387)
Resident

I am making out my Christmas list for my family and would like to get a circle cutter that will cut several sizes. I need one that is VERY simple. LOL!

I have the Fiskars Circle Cutter (the orange and clear one) but have not been able to get it to cut the exact size. I am not even sure I am using the thing correctly....

Any ideas on what circle cutter would be the easiest to use...

Thanks,
Trish

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW
In response to stvmom2

the MS one does a great job for circles 4-12", I have it and find it versitile and easy to use
Products Referenced in This Post:

Scrapbook Queen
Mayor
Scrapbook Queen
In response to CorrieW

I use the Coluzzle-not sure if it's around anymore for sale....

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to stvmom2

My favorite is the Fiskars Ultra ShapeXpress, with the circle templates. I love the large circle templates. There are lots of size options with all of the templates.

I know that some people have had problems using these, but the trick is to place the template with the Fiskars name face-up, and hold the cutter like you would a computer mouse.

traceyjean
Guru
traceyjean
In response to Luvmyfam

I really liked the Coluzzle, which was unfortunately discontinued. I never had much success with the Fiskars cutter, but the Curvy Cutter and Circle Scissor Pro have been very good to me. I ended up going with the Circle Scissor Pro because it takes up a lot less space in my tiny apartment. Just make sure you research the best type of cutting surface for your tool since that makes all the difference. Many of them work best with a glass mat.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to traceyjean

I still use and love my Creative Memories circle cutters, especially the jumbo 12" one ... very easy to use

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to madmatter

Another vote for the Coluzzle. I understand it has been discontinued, but you may find some around somewhere (e.g. my LSS has some templates left).

uruvero
Veteran
uruvero
In response to Bxr-Linda

I have the Circle Scissor Pro from EK and I really like it. Easy to use!!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics