Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Butterfly die or puck        (Topic#1567541)
Lunie
Lunie 
Veteran
Lunie
  • Lunie on 12-04-11 05:20 PM

I love butterflies but don't have a good die or punch. Can you tell me which ones are favorites?

thank you

Barbara

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to Lunie

I love Martha Stewart's Monarch Punch and also spellbinders' butterfly die. I am a butterfly lover too! The Donna Salazar's are on my radar~

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to HisGEM

I love the Spellbinders dies!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Here Kitty

Martha Stewart, as usual, has some lovely ones. If you're looking for just a basic shape without a lot of detail, the Sizzix Butterfly and Dragonfly die is nice.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to aquabunny

Martha Stewart are easy for me to get,,,,,

but I love love LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE E the Maryanne Designs Creatables butterflys,,,,,

but I have to order any of the Maryann Designs from England

it's worth it though. The prices are decent, even adding in the extra for shipping, and they are just AMAZING.

leslief
Idol
leslief
In response to CommaHolly

Another vote for Martha Stewart!
Although, I'm going to have to check out those Maryann designs!

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to leslief

Ditto on the Martha Stewart Monarch butterfly stamp...
I "smooch" them, "stickle" them, and "bling" them!

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to leslief

• leslief Said:
Another vote for Martha Stewart!
Although, I'm going to have to check out those Maryann designs!

I have this punch and never use it But it does make great butterflies. i love to use white paper and color them in with chalk

litlplace
Resident
litlplace
In response to Just G

Holly, check out **edited per board rules They have the Maryanne Designs dies and they're here in the US.

Edited by Megan - ForumTech on 12-05-11 09:39 AM. Reason for edit: No links, please. :)

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to litlplace

omg ... just checked out that link Judi ... those dies are stunning!

must.back.away.from.computer ...

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW
In response to madmatter

the spellbinders flying beauties set is still one of my all time favorites.

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to CorrieW

I have the sizzlet butterfly die but don't use it much, I usually go use the Martha Stewart monarch and one of her small ones

litlplace
Resident
litlplace
In response to madmatter

They are aren't they? And they carry dies from some other companies that I haven't seen anywhere else. I see that the name of the store was scrubbed, but if anyone else is interested shoot me a pm and I will send a link. I have already pm'd Holly. I hope she checks her pm's!

litlplace
Resident
litlplace
In response to litlplace

Sorry Megan. I didn't think there would be a problem with the way I had it listed. I've seen other sites listed the same way so I thought it was ok that way.

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to litlplace

I love the Spellbinders, but my very favorites have to be Cheery Lynn Design and Marianne Design! Check out the Cheery Lynn Faerie Queen. They are so fragile, they remind me of filigree!

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to NMscrapper

To some degree it depends on which size you want. For the smaller size, as many have said, the Martha Stewart punch is nice. Its also quick to use and easy to find both online and in box stores. For larger intricate ones, I have the Cheery Lynn Design dies, of course I have only seen them at scrapping shows or online.

Acrobat
Tenant
Acrobat
In response to disneylisa

I am a huge fan of the Martha Stewart punches as well

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to Acrobat

I like the newer one from Stampin Up. I have the old one but I think I need to upgrade to the new one!!!! I don't do a lot of butterflies since I have boys. Some of the dies listed here are beautiful but I know I wouldn't get enough use out of them though.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to binkiemonstermom

I have the Cheery Lynn designs one with the extra set of wings....I got it at my LSS...
I used to have the Sizzix butterly/dragonfly one and never used it so I sold it in a garage sale...

Alison

thehappyscrapper8
Veteran
thehappyscrapper8
In response to kiyawinn

I am glad you asked this question as I am huge fan of butterflies as well and use them often. Although I only have a tiny butterfly punch from CM. I am definitely going to be upgrading in the near future. I have been looking for a good butterfly stamp but haven't found one yet. Does anybody know of a good butterfly stamp?

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics