Username Post: whoop whoop I got a package        (Topic#1567571)
Lunie
Lunie 
Veteran
Lunie
  • Lunie on 12-05-11 11:57 AM

from scrapbook.com. That was fast. I've been lusting over the Tim Holtz Christmas colors so when SB.com put them on sale, and I saw his first Tag on his blog, I couldn't wait to get it. I also got the TH festive greenery die. Gonna play with paper later.

Barbara

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Lunie

Mine were delivered this week too!

Did you know that if you go to www.rangerinks.com you can scroll down to where it shows the distress inks and click on it.

Then go down on that page and there is a chart where you can print and then put a sample of each of the inks that you own - the boxes are made for you.

However, the limited edition colors are not on it so I copied the logo on the top of a word document and typed in all the colors they make. Then on a second page I typed ll the limited edition colors (fall and winter). When new colors come out I can add them to my template and just print again. I made my square samples of the colors on separate paper that I can easily stick on and pull off if I reprint the chart or add more colors.

If you want me to email it, let me know. I'm really happy with it.

I have a binder and it has a chart for my Copics colors, micro glitter (I have to finish that one), Tim Holtz distress inks, samples of all my punches, and even a photo copy of front and back of all my Slice cartridges and a full chart of each of my Cricut cartridges.

Now when I do a page I just flip through my book and see Cricut images I forgot or didn't know I had, Slice images and punches I forgot about.

And, I can see what color all my distress inks are without searching to see each one. I just look for the color I want.

Best of all, I take my book to crops. Then when I buy supplies, I don't buy duplicates. I just look in my book to see if I have it already.

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 12-05-11 04:11 PM
In response to Henri Jean

Gotta love scrappy mail, Barbara. I just ordered the inks today. Couldn't resist the extra 20% off. Bought some items from my wish list, too. Can't wait for them to arrive.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to PDRNC

enjoy your new goodies!!

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to SmartyPants

Awwwww you're makin me want to place an order, too. But what to choose! I'm really wanting some of these 'book straps.' They looks cool.

Anybody know a good place to buy some book tape? I've been wanting to find some of that sticky fabric lookin tape that goes on book bindings- I'm sure I don't even know what it's 'officially' called- It first caught my eye on the 'Holiday Journals' that Tim Holtz had on his Etsy shop- (the kits that sold out in MINUTES, which really made me mad- really, people couldn't leave ONE for me?!)

I really need to clean/reorganize/add another shelf to my work-spot, cuz it's a crazy heap right now, and every time I wanna really work I am distracted by the trash everywhere.

Can't wait to see what you do with your inks, Lunie! I love the Iced Spruce. What a color.

k

PDRNC
PDRNC 
Idol
PDRNC
  • PDRNC on 12-06-11 01:56 PM
In response to designguyKORY

Kory, where have you been? Did you miss Tim Holtz day?

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to PDRNC

I been around!

No, I didn't miss it, really- just couldn't think of what I wanted...! It is SO hard for me to make decisions, sometimes. And I do have nearly all of the Ideaology stock in my house, already. There's tons of dies I want, tho!

-K

lilyrose
Pro
lilyrose

I just received an order fom SB.COM too. My order was paper and primas. I can't wait to use them but I doubt I'll have time until after Christmas.

Lunie
Lunie 
Veteran
Lunie
  • Lunie on 12-08-11 05:12 AM

• designguyKORY Said:
Awwwww you're makin me want to place an order, too. But what to choose! I'm really wanting some of these 'book straps.' They looks cool.

Anybody know a good place to buy some book tape? I've been wanting to find some of that sticky fabric lookin tape that goes on book bindings- I'm sure I don't even know what it's 'officially' called- It first caught my eye on the 'Holiday Journals' that Tim Holtz had on his Etsy shop- (the kits that sold out in MINUTES, which really made me mad- really, people couldn't leave ONE for me?!)

I really need to clean/reorganize/add another shelf to my work-spot, cuz it's a crazy heap right now, and every time I wanna really work I am distracted by the trash everywhere.

Can't wait to see what you do with your inks, Lunie! I love the Iced Spruce. What a color.

k

That iced spruce is gorgeous... the others in the collection are too.. I inked up a white page with the red to make a Christmas card and it looked gorgeous. Unfortunately when I embossed on it, it got messed up

Barbara

prittb
prittb 
Diva
prittb
In response to Lunie

Love getting scrappy mail

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics