Username Post: Crocheting for Christmas?        (Topic#1567605)
reneeann
Veteran
reneeann

Just wondered if any of you scrappers/crocheters are crocheting gifts for Christmas? I have a croheted dish cloth and towel set with a scrubbie done. I also have about half a row to finish on a curly twisted scarf I am making for a friend. The scarf pattern I got for free online at Lion Brand Yarn.

Deanna Anthony
Tenant
Deanna Anthony
In response to reneeann

I have been crocheting a lot for Christmas! My daughter wanted some fingerless gloves and I found a super easy pattern that I tweeked just a little for my own preferences. I've made several pairs and sent them off to some friends and family!

reneeann
Veteran
reneeann
In response to Deanna Anthony

Deanna I bet your gloves are appreciated by those who rec. them. I finished my twisted scarf and it is on its way to my friend. Tonight I started a scarf in single crochet, using crochet cotton. Stitch in back loop only to give it the ridge look. It is lime green, black and a hot pink. We got my grandaughter a lime green coat, she is in 5th grade and she has a black cap that she wears.

Diva
In response to reneeann

Ijust finished coasters for glasses using a simple crochet pattern. Now, the next project are scraves for my three daughters and my niece. Will see!

Tenant
In response to bayamonesa1

Those that are making the scarves how many skeins of yarn does it take. I'm an OK chrocheter but the only pattern I have found calls for so many grams of yarn so I'm not sure how many skeins I need.

elizabeth97
Veteran
elizabeth97
In response to Pattycake92

I am trying to make 2 scarves. Not sure if I will get them done or not??? I'm going to try.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics