Page 1 of 17 
Username Post: Please Close.        (Topic#1567609)
6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 12-06-11 10:42 AM

Great layouts are circulating...
These are the only ones MIA...
good to know partners are communicating and working together on dates...

BOYS

2.Rubymillerand sends toNaneetootie
3.Naneetootie sends toRubymillerand
4.Lattememories sends toscrapbooksusie
6.scrapbooksusie sends toLattememories

GIRLS

2.Naneetootie sends to izzyw0611

5.izzyw0611 sends to Naneetootie

FAMILY
1.Naneetootie sends to iheartscrapping
2.iheartscrapping sends to Naneetootie

ANYTHING GOES
1.Rubymillerand sends to mwendt7
2.iheartscrapping sends to Katiemylady
4.Katiemylady sends to iheartscrapping

Edited by 6ta on 06-26-12 01:05 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to 6ta

How weird 6ta - I was just thinking about a swap exactly like this a coup0le days ago!!! Freaky!!!

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 12-06-11 02:53 PM
In response to scrapbooksusie

lol...wow well...great minds think alike!!
so which categories do you wanna sign up for??

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to 6ta

Wow, what a cool idea! Let me think over what category(ies) I want and I'll pm you when I'm ready.

rubymillerand
Idol
rubymillerand
In response to i heart scrapping

you know what, I'm game. Count me in.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to rubymillerand

im a lil confused. we mail 4-6 photos and our partner will make 2 12x12 lo's with them ?

rubymillerand
Idol
rubymillerand
In response to YourScrapAttack

so we just mail pics right?

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 12-07-11 05:56 AM

Monique...great!! Yes just send in 4-6 pictures...preferably color copies to keep originals...you you want a specific title or a certain tag for journaling send that in as well...so what categories would you like??

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 12-07-11 06:00 AM
In response to 6ta

Bonnie,
So glad to hear that you are in for the challenge...once you decide let me know!!

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 12-07-11 06:03 AM
In response to 6ta

Rhonda,
Yes the creator will take your photos and create two 12 x 12 pages...a double layout...with the listed requirements...Hope you join in the fun!

rubymillerand
Idol
rubymillerand
In response to 6ta

You can put me down for boys and anything goes. I have some pics of my son I wanted to scrap and I haven't been able to figure out how I wanted them. it'll be nice to see a fresh outlook.

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 12-07-11 07:08 AM

Rubymillerand...have you down for Boys and anything goes!! Great thanks for joining...i also think it will be neat to see someone else's interpretation of our treasured moments.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-07-11 12:49 PM
In response to 6ta

Hi 6ta...

Thanks for the PM invite!! I am so NOT good with pictures. Let me think about what I have and I will get back with you okay??

I have one question?? I will be doing one partners pics and another partner will be doing mine...correct???

My problem is I have all my pics on my hard drive because I take digital pics. So I don't print often, in fact I have a new laptop and it doesn't communicate with my OLD printer. Is there any way that I could send pics via email and my partner could print them and then use them to make the pages??? Just a thought....

Let me know

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

I was thinking along the lines of Bon! If we have the digital files, we could send them directly to our partner, so we do not have to send them to you and then you have to send them to our partner. We could even paypal them a few dollars if they are worried about the cost of printing the pictures. But I can print pics out at Rite Aid/Walgreen's/CVS/Target /etc. for about $.20 a pic. So it should be cheaper than all that mailing. I understand if the pictures you want to use are older, but then maybe instead of a color copy, they could scan them and e-mail the digi file? Most things that copy can scan as well.

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 12-07-11 03:43 PM
In response to Megan Ann

Very true Megan and Bon...i don't see why a digi file would be an issue...I would like to be copied in just in case...I wouldn't want anyone flaking out on anybody...so if digi files are sent ...i would like a copy in case i have to come to the rescue...lol

Bon...yes you would create a master peice with your partners pics and vice versa...lol

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-07-11 04:06 PM
In response to 6ta

I'M IN THEN!!!!!

I ALSO JUST TRIED THE MOST AMAZING LIL APP ON MY PHONE CALLED POSTAGRAM...THEY WILL TURN MY DIGI PRINTS INTO THE CUTEST LIL 3X3 PRINTS I HAVE EVER SEEN. I JUST GOT SOME OF MY GRANDBABIES TODAY!! I WASN'T SURE I WAS GOING TO LIKE THEM BUT OTHER THAN A FEW SCRATCHES THEY CAME OUT FANTASTIC!!

SO IF IT IS OKAY TO EMAIL DIGI PICS TO OUR PARTNERS, OR I AM ABLE TO DO IT THIS WAY...THEN I'M SO IN!!!

I WILL TAKE:

BOYS
GIRLS
FAMILY

BECAUSE I HAVE THE SWEETEST LIL GRANDBABIES...THEY WILL BE THE PERFECT SUBJECTS FOR THIS SWAP!!!

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

Ok, I would like FAMILY and ANYTHING GOES. PM'ing my addy now.

Hi Bon, haven't seen you in a few days. Good to see your cheeriness!

jazzarina
Veteran
jazzarina

This seems like a blast! I would love to be included......

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories
In response to jazzarina

OK....so I would like to sign up for Boys and Anything goes. I think this will be fun.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-07-11 07:59 PM

• i heart scrapping Said:
Ok, I would like FAMILY and ANYTHING GOES. PM'ing my addy now.

Hi Bon, haven't seen you in a few days. Good to see your cheeriness!

Hiii Bonnie.... I'm so happy to be in another swap with you!!! HAPPY DANCE Yup...been a little under the weather the last two days...So glad to be back!

Page 1 of 17 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics