Page 13 of 17 
Username Post: Please Close.        (Topic#1567609)
mwendt7
Guru
mwendt7
In response to JennaS

6ta I finally finished your layout today would you like a sneak peak? I have enough photos left over that I may try to make another LO. Fun pictures.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to mwendt7

Checking in. Planned to knock these out at a weekend crop I was at, but didn't!

I did have a blast though. Got a much needed massage, took some classes and make-and-takes. Bought way too much from vendors - but I did save shipping charges! Do you think hubby will buy that one?

izzyw0611
Idol
izzyw0611
In response to i heart scrapping

JCI! Was working on my LO tonight, but had to stop because the pics I had printed I decided just wouldn't work ! Need to have them reprinted in a slightly smaller size. So far I'm liking how it's coming together...hope my Twinsie thinks so too!

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 03-12-12 05:40 AM
In response to izzyw0611

Great...seems like everyone is keeping busy...glad everyone is communicating...
I really hate that you have to redo...that's crazy that the usps can't even attempt to let people know there is a problem with a delivery...??

mwendt7 i would love a sneak peak...

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to 6ta

havent heard from katie since the pic exchange email. wish i would of gotten an answer concerning her pages but it is now mailed and i hope she likes it.

mwendt7
Guru
mwendt7
In response to 6ta

6ta here is the layout I made for you. I hope you really like it.

Let me know what you think.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to mwendt7

cute melissa

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to YourScrapAttack

fabulous lo, Melissa

izzyw0611
Idol
izzyw0611
In response to i heart scrapping

super cute melissa!!!! LOVE the design and the ppr choices, and that giraffe is absolutely adorable!

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 03-13-12 04:47 AM
In response to izzyw0611

Melissa, I LOVE IT!! lol...the papers are great, the rick rack really helps pop out the pics...the sketch...i really like it fits great...thanks you did an awesome job...wow...can't wait to add to our family book...lol

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to 6ta

jci

rubymillerand
Guru
rubymillerand

very cute, Melissa

mwendt7
Guru
mwendt7
In response to rubymillerand

6ta I just sent you an email for your address, I will get your pages out as soon as I get them. For my other pal I am looking for the right paper to match the tone you would like so please be patient I want them to be exactly what you want.

JennaS
JennaS 
Diva
JennaS
In response to mwendt7

JCI...just waiting to receive my layout from Latte_Memories.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to JennaS

hi ladies. while we patiently wait does anyone digi scrap? anyone wanna enter to win a digi set? check it out here. ends march 31.

http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-memorie...

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 03-22-12 05:27 AM

i haven't ventured into digi scrapbookin yet...I like to see the different textures and love to work with the 3d embellies to make the page talk to you...??

jazzarina
Veteran
jazzarina
In response to 6ta

jci...i got back from nashville and had a ton of work waiting! i think i am caught up so... sixta i have all of the items to re-do your pages... could you email me your pix? if not, i can do the pages without and you can add later. please let me know of you need my email....i am so sorry about the first set...i have no idea why they never made it to you..i am tracking all items at the post from now on...learned my lesson.

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 03-23-12 05:29 AM
In response to jazzarina

I will check if i
have those files easily acessible...i will let you know whether or not to just do without and i will add...let me check tonight.
And i never got a noticed or anything...??lol

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to jazzarina

• jazzarina Said:
jci...i got back from nashville and had a ton of work waiting! i think i am caught up so... sixta i have all of the items to re-do your pages... could you email me your pix? if not, i can do the pages without and you can add later. please let me know of you need my email....i am so sorry about the first set...i have no idea why they never made it to you..i am tracking all items at the post from now on...learned my lesson.

from personal experience, tracking doesnt always work. i have mailed and the tracking never said it left the post office. i have received and the tracking says it never left.

jazzarina
Veteran
jazzarina

Sixta- I completed the re-do last night and will be sending out Monday. I will PM you the tracking info....I am going to keep my fingers and toes crossed.....
Sixta- Take 2...Left side By Jazzarina
Sixta- Take 2- Right side By Jazzarina

Page 13 of 17 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics