Username Post: Cuttlebug VS Sizzix Bigshot        (Topic#1567613)
brittselby91
New Kid On the Block
brittselby91

I'm new to the scrapbooking scene and I currently have a cricut expression, given to me from my mom, and I'm looking to expand my collection of machines. What is the difference between the Cuttlebug and the Bigshot and which would you guys recomend? I plan on purchasing one soon and I just want to make sure I'll be getting something I will be happy with!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 12-06-11 02:33 PM
In response to brittselby91

Not much difference at all, and if you do a search of the forums (Search button up top in the yellow bar menu - although there are SO many posts about the machines it may be hard to wade through), you'll find that there are lovers of each machine. I have the Big Kick (exact same machine as the Big Shot, just different colors) and I love it to bits!

Edited by stick on 12-06-11 02:38 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

brittselby91
New Kid On the Block
brittselby91
In response to stick

Thanks so much. I've been looking into it all day and can't seem to figure out which machine I want! This decision is just too hard!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 12-06-11 06:01 PM
In response to brittselby91

Go with whatever color you like best, lol. The 'Bug folds up so it's a little bit easier to store away and a little more portable. The Big Kick/Big Shot doesn't fold up so the bigger footprint makes it a little more stable. You can use a coupon at M's or J's so the decision may just be whichever one they happen to have in stock at the time

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW
In response to stick

My cuttlebug broke recently and when I was googling how to fix it I see that it is a common problem. The difference to me was the warranty, big shot has a three year warranty and the cuttlebug has a one year warranty.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics