Username Post: Chesterfield, Powhatan and Richmond Scrappers???        (Topic#1567743)
Sillyhappyscrappy
Pro
Sillyhappyscrappy

Hi everyone…I’ve been on this site for just over 4 years, but in the last year or so…I’ve allowed Facebook to consume most of my computer time. I’m a bit done with the drama of Facebook and would like to get back, connecting with people who enjoy the same things as me…..so here I’m, looking for anyone in the Chesterfield, Powhatan, and Richmond area who enjoys scrapping and other crafts.

ktblair1199
New Kid On the Block
ktblair1199
In response to Sillyhappyscrappy

Im from Powhatan. I've been scrapbooking on and off for years and recently got back into scrapbooking. I just joined this site and wanted to say hi!!!

Resident
In response to ktblair1199

Hello ladies...I have not been on in a while either..seems with watching my 2 yr old granddaughter daily I stay pretty busy but wanted to let you know I have a Richmond Scrapbook Retreat 4/27-4/29/12 with one spot open..If anyone is interested...
Visit www.virginiascrapbookretreats .com
$145 includes 2 meals and a hot breakfast served daily, prizes all weekend 3 days non stop scrapbooking plus 3 grand prize giveaways one to include a FREE scrapbook retreat to an upcoming weekend scrapbook retreat...
Thanks,
Mary Full

Resident
In response to scrapnmaw

Bump!

Resident
In response to scrapnmaw

Richmond VA Scrapbook Retreat 4/19-4/21/13
3 days scrapbook weekend retreat in Richmond VA non stop scrapping all weekend includes 2 meals, hot breakfast daily, prizes all weekend plus 3 grand prizes, scrapbook vendors on site for your scrapbook needs/wants with classes offered as well. Going to be a great Richmond Scrapbook Retreat just in time for Spring 2013.
You can find all details here

Resident
In response to scrapnmaw

Richmond VA Scrapbook Retreat returns 2013 BUMP...........INFO @ www.virginiascrapbookretreats .com

Resident
In response to scrapnmaw

NEW 4 day Richmond/Sandston VA Scrapbook Retreat..

Join us for our End of Summer Scrapbook Bash where you will enjoy scrapping around the clock with the other scrappers,vendors, take classes, learn a new technique, meet some new scrappers and enjoy great food..take home some great prizes!! Lots to do and see for sure. 3 meals are included along with the prizes we have 3 grand prizes including a FREE scrapbook weekend..breakfast is served daily!

Don't delay we have a special rate being offered for Scrapbook.com email me off the group for details!

Looking forward to another fun filled scrapbook weekend.......

Mary Full
Click here to be directed to our web site for more info..

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics