Username Post: Slice Help        (Topic#1567761)
TMccrory
Resident
TMccrory

I love my Slice, but I haven't used it in awhile. The problem is when I went to plug it in and charge it up, I think the battery must be like totally dead because I have let it charge for a couple of days and nothing. I won't turn on at all. Does anyone know if there is somewhere or know of anywhere that I can purchase a new battery pack for it. I have tried to email Slice, but for some reason the website was not working to send them an email.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to TMccrory

Mine did that... I couldn't get help from Making Memories because my machine was not under warranty.. I ended up buying another machine.

TMccrory
Resident
TMccrory
In response to debby_westbrook

Ugh, well I guess I could do that. I can't believe that they could lose their charge like that but I guess its possible. Thanks

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to TMccrory

Sorry I couldn't help much...

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to debby_westbrook

i might have one seen i had to by a new slicer

TMccrory
Resident
TMccrory
In response to southern lady

Well, I found a resolution to my Slice problem. I went and bought a new one at AC Moore and returned the disfunctional one!! I know, its not the right thing to do, but unfortunately when you don't have alot of cash rolling around, it was my only other option. I had wrote the company but never heard back from them at all.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to TMccrory

I always use mine plugged in so I don't know anything about the battery. Just as easy to plug it in to use it. I keep it in my scrap stuff packed up for crops so I never charge it.

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to Henri Jean

• Henri Jean Said:
I always use mine plugged in so I don't know anything about the battery. Just as easy to plug it in to use it. I keep it in my scrap stuff packed up for crops so I never charge it.

I do the same so I guess I wouldn't know if I had a dead battery.

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to RockStar

Don't know if you still need help, but, take the battery and cord to Best Buy, they may have on similiar that you can use.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics